Chapter 6

Note: I love comments, s/o to ya'll who always leave comments! Okay onwards with the chapter😂

"Now tell me about you!" I urged him. I sat criss-cross in my chair, facing him.  He immediately smiled and began.

   "Grayson Bailey Dolan, 15 years young, I have a twin named Ethan.."

   "No shit. Is he the hotter twin?!" I playfully cut him off, 'freaking out.' By freaking out, I mean jumping in my seat, waving my hands like a mad woman, and just plain out fangirling.

   "No. He's ugly. Anyways, I have an older sister named Cameron, she's in college or else you would meet her. We're all pretty close. My best friend is Ethan, but I met a guy here named Jack and he's pretty cool. I'm 15, you know my birthday now. Um, I do have allergies, like any animal with fur and saliva, me and Ethan started vine and YouTube together. MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL SO WE CAN COLLAB. I miss New Jersey, but I'm loving L.A. Although, I really want to explore. Oh and I don't like how we started school a month later then everyone else." He ended. That wasn't really about him, more like his thoughts about everything.

    "That wasn't really about you, more like what you're thinking, but okay. Now I think we should start on this." I chuckled and he nodded. We flipped to page 93 and began finding the Weiss we needed to define.

Lunch
     Me and Grayson walked out of class, but I made him come with me to my locker since it was nearby and I did not want to carry this stupid book. On our way there we were just talking about anything and everything. Now I know Grayson's favorite number is 47 and his favorite color is green. I don't even know how or why he decided to bring it up but he did.

    "My favorite number is 8 and my favorite color is red." I said, shutting my locker and trying but failing to put the lock back.

     "Hey, Ethan's favorite number is 8, too!" He smiled, talking my lock and successfully putting it back.

    "I could've done that too. Anyways, what's your favori-" I cut myself off as I saw Ethan making out with another girl. This time not Kristen.

   Grayson let out a little scream and covered my eyes. He pushed me a bit in order to flee the "terrible" scene, as Grayson put it.

   "He was just kissing Kristen third period. What the frick, isn't it his second day here?" I rolled my eyes, confused. Grayson scratched the back of his neck, as we continued to Maya and the girls.

   "Back in Jersey, Ethan had a, what you call, reputation. You know, hooking up with tons of girls, going to parties, drinking, but never smoking or doing drugs. He would pass his classes, but he just completely changed after we started Vine. It's like a switch flicked." He looked down, putting his hands in his pockets. I could tell sadness was filling him up.

   "Hey, everybody changes. Some for the worst, others for the best. Who knows, he might be able to change back. He's still your brother and best friend, don't worry." I made him look at me and I have him a hug. We made it to our table and I noticed Maya was giving me a "wow" look. Oh, she thinks, HAHAHA NO OH SHE HATES ME.

  "Maya, come with me to get a Rice Krispy. Please." I gave her a pleading look that she eventually gave in to. I dropped my backpack off at the table and grabbed my money from my wallet. We then started to make our way to the vending machines.

   "Grayson's my best guy friend, now. He was telling me a sad story and I felt the need to hug him. I know you have small feelings for him, which I don't get how, like damn girl you fall fast, but I wouldn't do that to you." I gave her a soft smile and put my dollar in the machine.

  "Okay, I'm over it. I don't get how I fell for him so fast. I mean, he's hot, sweet, and really funny. Okay, I see how." She giggled, nervously. I rolled my eyes, smiling at her. She always puts her guard down.

   I clicked C-3 and my Rice Krispy soon fell. I picked it up and felt arms around my waist when I got up. I jumped a little and pushed whoever did that back.

  "Dude, what the fu- Ethan?" I squinted my eyes when I realized it was just him. "What was that all about?" I crossed my arms and stuck my hip out.

  "What? I can't hug you from behind?" He gave me a playful smirk. "And what's your problem?"

   "No, you can't hug me like that. Not after I witnessed you making out with two different girls. Leave me alone, keep ignoring me like you've been doing." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, a severely bad habit I have. I began walking when I heard Ethan called my name. Without turning, I stood there giving him the hint to talk.

   "Kristen's right, you are one of those goody-two-shoes. Stupid prinicipal's daughter." Me? Stupid? Okay, no. I turned around.

   "Stupid wannabe bad boy." I flipped him off and me & Maya walked back to the table.

    "What was that?" Maya had her eyes wide and she began to pull me to walk faster.

   "Ethan just being an ass." I sat by Maya and Grayson and realized a very familiar face at the table. A face I despised.

   "Uh, what's he doing here?" I looked at Callie. She shrugged her shoulders and Annie spoke up.

"This is Lexi's boyfriend." Lexi smirked and hugged him.

"Why him?" I didn't care if I sounded rude, I strongly disliked this kid. He was so full of himself. He claimed he was bullied because everyone wanted to be him. Cocky, ew.

"Because we are in love! Stop being a jealous bitch." Lexie rolled her eyes and gave Nate a sloppy kiss. Nathaniel Gaines, or Nate. Lexie knew I couldn't stand him. Not only about him being cocky but at a party he tried to get me to sleep with him. Like, no I was only a freshmen. But, he literally tried to force me. Giving me drinks all night and trying to get me alone. It's an ugly past.

"Lex." I darted my eyes to the side so she can get the hint we needed to talk. We walked away from the group.

"What?" She spat at me.

"Chill, I know he's bad and will only use you for sex. But he's making you happy and all I can do is warn you and support you." She didn't look like the Lexie I knew. Her eyes were a dark blue and she was pale.

"You know what? I don't need you. You're just a selfish bitch, that's always cranky because she'll never get a boyfriend." She yelled at me. We gained stares and she ran to the table. "Annie, Nate let's go." Annie gave me a sad look, but got her stuff and began to leave. I knew Lexie and Annie were closer, but I've known Annie since the 1st grade.

"Annie. Please." I had tears in my eyes, but she left. I never thought I'd lose her. I plopped down in my seat only to have the bell ring.

As we all got up, Maya embraced me in the tightest hug ever. Callie soon joined whispering, "I love you. I'm not leaving." And then Grayson finally joined.

"I love you guys." I smiled into the group hug.

This lunch was too dramatic and I'm already over this Friday.

A/n I AM BACK! I got home Tuesday and the wifi at the hotel sucked but I had so much fun with my family. Okay here's a badish dramaticaish (made up words) chapter. The beginning is so bad ugh. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Okay bye love you guys.