The Girl That No One Gets ↬ R...

By mysticsmoon

All it took was one decision. And it changed everything. "This is the only thing I wanted to do in my l... More

1) The Blue Haired Girl
2) One or two ticks...and it's gone!
3) New girl...you mean angel?
4) The Pink Tree
5) The Distraction
7) Threatening
8) Coffee
9) Six O'clock
10) The Spiders Web of Trust
11) Acting or Lying?
12) Perspectives
13) Bacon
**Tag thingy**
**Tag thingy (again)**
14) Good
15) Magic
16) Harley Quinn
17) Questions, Questions, Questions.
18) Realization
**Trailer**
19) Insecurities

6) The Chocolate Coin

516 25 0
By mysticsmoon

I sit on the sofa next to Tyler, who was flipping through a magic magazine. My body was raged with boredom and my mind was raged with thoughts.

Ryan wasn't here. He went to the skate park with one of the kids, Harry. I have met most of them now, except Bailey who is at football camp, and Ryan in a way because we hadn't talked after yesterday.

And obviously, I am not exactly going to be thrilled about it.

"Hey Margo," I hear a voice from behind me. I turned around to see a rosy cheeked girl wearing white and red pyjamas with her blonde locks scraped backed to a ponytail.

"Yes Tee." I grunted, looking back at Tyler's magazine.

"So about earlier...I'm sorry about what I said. I can get protective over my art, and it's always been my thing. I never wanted anyone taking it away from me, and when you come here acting like you're the expert, I overreacted," she stuttered, "and I really hope you can forgive me, move on and be friends?"

I decide to stand up from my seat, angling myself to face her.

"Which one do you want, the truth or the lie?" I proposed, crossing my arms.

"The truth," she nods reluctantly.

I glance at Tyler, who was now placed behind me. He shrugging staring back at me curiously, wondering what I was going to say.

"Honestly, I forgive you. But friends, I think that's a bit too far," I say looking into her copper eyes, as they slowly become full with confusion, "we have different interests. I just don't see myself with someone like you."

"But...you barely know me. And you already seem to like art, and as I said, art is my thing." Tee retorts as she starts to raise her voice again.

"Do you we have to go through the pink tree thing again?" I whine, rolling my eyes, "anyway I am more into sculptures, photographs, stuff like that."

"How about makeup?" Tee urges, "Your eyeliner looks pretty cool."

"And you're willing to replace turquoise liner with pink eyeshadow?" I retort, "Admit it, there is a thing called styles, and ours defiantly don't match."

"We met a few hours ago. Most first judgements are wrong," she continues, proving I am not getting out of here anytime soon.

"But some are. And with me, most of the time they are right."

"Are you kidding? Can't you give me a chance?" she pleaded once again. I scanned her willing face. Sometimes, I would wish I was someone like her. When my life changes, I would still be able to think about flowers, make up and other things girls adore, just being happy that I am who I am. Even if my life changes, I wouldn't change myself.

I can only wish.

I leave the room, and Tyler follows me close behind.

"Are you ok?" he asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered, "Can you leave me alone? Just for a few minutes. I just want to empty some of my thoughts, you know."

"Um...sure, if you want." he stammered awkwardly, "but there's one more thing."

I look up at his chocolate eyes.

"There is something there..." his hand reaches behind me ear, and he produces a chocolate coin in his hand, pressing it in my hand. I smile a little at him, genuinely, before he ran back into the living room.

Authors Note:

I'm really sorry that this chapter was short...mainly because this just a filler until the next one, which I promise will be much better.

Don't forget to comment and rate!

Love

K ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
84K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
178K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...