2) One or two ticks...and it's gone!

"Seriously Carrie, do I have to?" I say throwing a hissy fit as we step into the hairdressers.

"I would zip it if I was you," she says as she makes me sit done in the leather black chair. I sigh. I get that she wants me to have a fresh start before this new care home, but it's not necessary to take the dye out of my hair!

As she starts describing to the hairdresser about how she wanted to dye removed; I took out my phone and typed out my pin. It has been about fifteen minutes since I have seen the boy, I think that was long enough. I started by using my hacking program to track down each character of his mobile account password from his phone number. And yes, if you haven't guessed, it was my phone I rang not my 'friend'. It wouldn't take too long, about four minutes at the most for it to crack. Then it was simple, just take all the credit he has from his phone. And even better, hack into the credit card his 'mummy and daddy' owns that is under the contract.

Ok, I admit, without the credit card I would make thirty quid at the most, but sometimes I don't just do it for the money, but for the thrill.

"Don't worry sweetie," said the hairdresser. She was wearing a strong perfume, that smelt like caramel and chocolate (way too sweet), which made we want to puke. "One or two ticks, and the dye will be gone!"

As well as someone's money.

____________________________________________________

"All done," cheers the hairdresser, who I have learnt has two puppies, a broken relationship and is an average bitch.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Straight, black hair was wrapped around my face in layers. It looked so...different. Like the girl from six years ago with a perfect family and great friends. This is was her hair. But defiantly not mine.

I stared at Carrie in the mirror, and once she saw my face she could tell I wanted to dye it back. She sighed and mumbled thank you and directed me into the car. I couldn't believe she actually thought I was going to like it anyway, after the constant moaning on the drive to the hairdressers. Before I left the hairdressers I told the caramel and chocolate girl that her relationship was falling apart, and it wasn't 'Justin's' fault it was matter in fact hers.

"Don't worry," I murmured in her blonde locks. She might have been in her twenties, but she was at least an inch smaller than me. "I will be back."

I was about to leave, when I realised there was pots of dye next to the window seal. I looked at all the colours and picked the perfect shade of blood red. I peered at the hairdresser one last time, who now looked like she was going to fall into a bunch of tears, and winked at her.

I got into the front seat of the car and tucked the dye into my rucksack. I didn't need caramel and chocolate to dye my hair, I have done it tons of times by myself before. The first time it was bright pink when I was nine, but when I realised it wasn't particularly my style, I cut my hair with a pair of dad's scissors. I looked like a rock god even at the tender age of ten.

I took my phone out of the rucksack and looked at amount of money the guy has. Five bucks. Is he serious! He didn't even have a credit card attached to his account. With a guy with that style of clothing, I thought he would own more than that. I sighed, empting it out anyway. It was better than nothing. And I guess when he realised it was gone, he would top up again.

I switched off my phone and glanced outside at the pitch black sky. We were leaving town and going to Carrie's house where I would be staying for the night. Apparently it was against rules and regulations, but they made an exception in my case because the care home weren't quite ready to have me yet.

And even when I get there, I'm sure that they still won't be.

_______________________________________________________________

Authors Note

Hope you liked the second part! I am really sorry if it might seem boring at the moment, but I kind of wanted the readers to get to know Margo before she joins the DG.

I really do want you to tell me how the story is going (even if it is constructive criticism!) in the comments. And if you do enjoy please rate!

Also, at the moment I am on my easter holidays, so I do think I can write a part everyday, but I am truly sorry in advance if that does not happen.

Love,

K