Swapped Feelings | ✓

By Gorgeous_enyah

[Sequel to Swapped Love] [Highest Ranking #1 in Teen Fiction] Allison's life is a mess again. 1) Jared Grey h... More

■ Prologue
■ Return of Grey
■ My life now
■ She better watch out
■ We meet again
■ Bottled up hatred
■ First day
■ Mixing up
■ Unnecessary dress up
■ She is an idiot
■ Drinks
■ Drunk dialling
■ Payback
■ Arguments
■ Beginning of something again
■ A day off
■ Rude or not
■ Lunch fights
■ Dear lord
■ Conflicted mind
■ Cold attitude
■ On the way
■ The party
■ Club incident
■ Sea green eyes
■ Pancakes love
■ Tease
■ Tensed
■ Nostalgic
■ Hello, Hails
■ No more sir
■ The deal
■ Grumpy journey
■ Assumed truth
■ Still the same
■ Despise
■ Knocking some sense
■ Doing the deed
■ Try again Jared
■ Continue trying
■ He did not!
■ Shouting match
■ Balance
■ Epilogue

■ Enough Grey!

4.8K 244 7
By Gorgeous_enyah

I was hell mad! Jared wasn't talking to me at all. What had happened? He didn't speak a word during the car journey. He just looked out of the window with a tired and distressed look as we came to London. The more my excitement grew as I took in the beautiful city, the more irritable Jared grew with every second with deep sighs and closed eyes half of the time.

As we entered our hotel, I was seriously pissed off. Whatever was the matter with him?

"When does the meeting start tomorrow?" Jared asked listlessly.

"9:00," I replied.

"Hmm."

"You wanna go sightseeing today?" I asked. Just say yes. Just spend some time with me so I can understand what the hell is eating you from inside.

"No. Not in the mood. I will go take rest," He declared.

"You slept throughout the entire plane journey. You need more rest?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

At least give a good excuse, dude.

"Allison, don't start again," He sighed again, pressing the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb.

"Whatever is the matter with you? Did you kill someone?"

"No. Go to your room or do sightseeing alone. Just leave me alone for the moment," Saying, he walked away leaving me fuming.

~¤~

I thought of going alone but I didn't feel like it. I didn't know London at all. There was GPS but without Jared, it was boring. I had made few plans before coming here. I knew it was supposed to be a business trip but we had a bit of time to go around for strolls. Till now, Jared didn't leave his room.

So due to Mr. Bipolar, I spent the entire evening shutting myself in the room and watching reruns of Friends and chatting with Hailey about his mood swings.

I thought of asking her what was wrong with him, but she didn't know, she said. She was equally as confused as me. So, I didn't wanna give her more tension and suggested it was all jet lag and stress of work.

But I could not take this much longer. Mr. Bipolar was again acting like he used to act initially. I was not going through the whole process again. I was sick and tired of it. I have had enough and I wasn't going to settle with this.

~¤~

The next morning, I was properly showered and dressed. Today, I had worn a designer dress that I bought when I went shopping with Lily. It was a white blouse which sank down a little too low for my liking and a pencil skirt with heels. I opened my hair and discarded my glasses.

You are so trying to seduce Jared, my inner voice said.

Shut up, I am dressing up for myself.

You are dressing up for him, so he comes out of that sulky mood.

Keep your trap closed, I thought and went out. I went down and saw the lobby was empty. I looked outside and saw Jared was already in his car. He didn't wait for me. How rude. I got in grumbling.

He looked at me and frowned, "I have told you before. You look good in your usual clothes. Not these. Why don't you ever listen to me?"

"Its London. I can dress up a bit. Its my wish. My body, my rules," I said haughtily and turned my face away.

He scowled but didn't argue further. He simply fisted his hands and pouted like an angry child throughout the ride.

What was wrong with him? He wasn't scolding me either. What did I do wrong?

I crossed my legs and sat comfortably. His eyes darted to my legs once before his jaws clenched and he kept his hands on his lap.

I pushed my hair to my left so he could get a nice view, but he scooted farther as I saw his hands were almost white from grasping them tightly. I smirked lightly that I could effect him still in this state.

We will see how long you can stay like this, Grey.

~¤~

"Thank you, Mr. Grey. It was a pleasure working with you," Jeremy, his client said as we were done with the meeting.

We were going back tomorrow. And I was nowhere close to attaining my goal to see what was bothering him. I still didn't know what was wrong with him. We had our lunch, we attended two extremely long meetings with breaks in between and my mood was sinking now.

The meeting was okay. Jared spoke and listened the entire five hours and I stole glances at him. I saw him looking at me but he turned his gaze away when I looked at him. Why was he escaping again?

I was sure as hell not pregnant, not having AIDS or kissed another guy whilst I was with him.

"Pleasure's all mine," Jared shook his hand. And then, he buttoned his suit and walked out of the room without waiting for me.

Utterly confused and irritated, I followed him out.

~¤~

"The meeting was nice, wasn't it?" I asked on our way back to the hotel.

"Sure, specially for all the men there, ogling at you like a piece of meat," He rolled his eyes.

"No, they weren't."

"Allison, lets not question your intelligence when it comes to men. You wouldn't even be considered for the debate," He snorted.

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" I crossed my arms.

"100% yes."

"Fine," I huffed and blew harshly through my nose.

I didn't notice him smiling faintly for the first time since we had arrived.

~¤~

"Okay. So, whats the deal? He is still not talking to you?" Wade asked.

"No. He is acting all weird," I said, packing my bags which basically meant throwing all clothes in without folding properly.

What a wonderful weekend. Ideal one.

"Babes, go talk to him," He said slowly.

"I can't. Whenever I am trying to speak, he is shutting me off. What should I do?" I groaned.

"Listen. You are Allison Marshall. You go, argue, fight and if necessary punch him. He can't resist you for long, we both know," He adviced.

"You think so?"

"I know so. Now don't sulk like him. Make him talk. I want a cheerful Alli back. Not a grumpy one," He said, "Kick him in the groin."

"You got it, dude," I grinned.

"Finally spoken like yourself. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too," I ended the call.

Wade was right. I have had enough of his tantrums. It was evening time now and I wasn't going to spend my time in the room today, watching TV.

Jared Grey, You are speaking to me.

~¤~

I walked five rooms down and knocked thrice on his door. He opened after exactly six seconds wearing a sweatpants and shirt.

"Allison? What are you doing here?" He frowned.

I came in and clasped his mouth, pushing him against the wall. His eyes widened but I pushed my hips against him and kept one hand across his body, blocking his hands effectively.

"Listen, Jared Grey. I have had enough. I don't give a shit if you are my boss. You are acting as if you are PMS-ing which I am sure you are. Now, you are coming out with me to go sightsee London. I don't care if you are tired or drunk or high. You have been here for five years so you will show me. This is my first time here at London and my last night here and I won't remember it as a pathetic mourning trip. You have acted enough grumpy since yesterday. Now get dressed or I will castrate you here itself. And believe me, I do have a pen knife. Now hurry up and stop acting like a child," I said in one breath.

I released my hand. He looked dumbstruck, at a loss of words.

"Come on. Change. We are going out and having lunch. Off you go," I said, sitting on the bed.

"Okay," He mumbled like a child and walked towards the washroom.

"Hey, before that," He turned. "You would seriously cut my testicles with a pen knife?"

"Go change!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 12.5K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
6.9K 401 41
******* SEQUEL HAS BEEN PUBLISHED 🤍🤍🤍'MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE' ******* Kellandra "Kelly" Grey is a secretary at her bestfriend, Avery's , multibi...
842 82 42
sienna is fresh out of university and is now trying to stabilize her life she interviewed as a model as joke in one of the biggest model agencies onl...