Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Can i say something even crazier! Yes!

12.9K 345 461
By voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

I was woken up by Lily doing something on well Something. I don't know what it was but she was pointing this shiny, kinda transparent thing to me and Remus. Im not a heavy sleeper like most werewolves.

The weird machine thingy was making a clicks noise it confused me and Emma was there too, Lily probably let her in.

"Hey Lils whats that?" I ask sleepily.

"Its a camera Megan. It's what muggles use to take pictures and videos on, except the pictures don't move." Lily explains.

" Why are you pointing it at me and Remus?"

"To take pictures if you because you look so cute together!" Emma says.

"Thanks?"I said confused slightly blushing.

I slowly got up and I quietly tip-toed up to my room to get dressed so I didn't wake Remus.

Today we were going to Hogsmeade. I could get the next ' Clarys adventures ' book There were 7 books and I was going to buy the rest of them.
I'd finished book three last night when Remus had finally told James and Sirius to shut it. Honestly, how can 2 people make as much noise as a stampede of elephants?!

I was wearing my most comfortable but not too shabby clothes today.  My coral jumper and sky blue jeans and boots.
It was quite cold outside because it was nearing Halloween!

I grab by bag and Empty its contents in my bed and filled  the now empty bag with my purse full of money. A bag for my books and the Other little objects that no one cares about.

I let my hair stay down after brushing it and I put on a beanie to match my outfit.

I rushed downstairs only to bumped into Remus.

My heart was pounded as images of last night flashed Through my mind. I kissed Remus.

"Hey Megan..umm do you want to go to hogsmead with me because James and Sirius and Peter just ditched me"Remus said shaking his head is disbelief.

"Sure! Actually I need to go to the bookshop again"I stated.

"Ah cool actually my order of books should be in so that works perfectly"Remus said smiling.
His smile is so freaking cute I love it.

We went to the book shop first. While Remus went to collect his order I went to find the rest of clarys adventures. Once I'd finally found them Remus, being the gentleman he is, pays for them all. With his it comes to £45.55(I can't work galleons,sickles and knuts, so just go with it) , and he wouldn't let me pay him back so when we get back to school I'll sneak the money into his backpack.

Remus POV

"You shouldn't have brought them"Megan said.

"Why not?"I asked as we walked down to the three broomsticks with my arm over her shoulder to keep her warm because it is very cold.

"because well I can pay stuff for myself" Megan stated

"What can I not treat you to stuff!"I asked

"No I mean..ugh never mind let's just get a nice warm butterbeer!" she grumbled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the three broomsticks.

I once again felt the tug go through my hand.

She managed to pull me to a table in the very corner. Away from people but we could still hear the lit chatter of conversations.

"What do you want?" Megan asked.

"Just a warm butterbeer and a chocolate frog please." I told her.

"Okay" she said
"Thanks" I replied

She left and went to get our drinks
I was thinking about how to ask her to be my girlfriend. It needs to be in the right way.

Nothing fancy but just casual, I was just going to ask her, here, now. I was lost in thought when she came back.

"Here you go"she said as he placed the butterbeers down and passed the chocolate frog.

"thanks Megan" I said

Nows the time.here goes
"Megan I need to ask you something important." I told her

"Ask away" she told me

"Do-do you want to be my...my girlfriend?" I ask her in almost a whisper.

"Yes!" She said as she hugged me.

It was perfect until Amy Blacke came in. She was a year below us and had a huge crush on me.

It's a bit scary sometimes. She'll do anything to get any girl away from me to ask me out.

Literally. Once I was hanging out with Lily and she asked Lily if her owl was sick before, and that she should go to check on him!

I took hold of Megan's hand reassuringly.

"Don't worry" I said and squeezed her hand.

"Okay"she said.

Amy stalked over to us.

"Hey Remy!!"she said as she sat next to me.

"Hey Amy!"I said pretending to be happy.

"Aww Remy! Who's this!"I rolled my eyes and turned to Megan. She was glaring at Amy.

"this is my girlfriend Megan"I said kissing Megan's cheek.

I saw Amy tense up and put on a fake smile.

"Aw well congrats!"She said.

"Umm thanks?"I asked her

"Well it was nice talking Remy. Megan,but I Gotta go"Amy said standing up and turning away.

"Girlfriend psh we'll see about that"I heard her say when she left.

"Megan?"I turned to her and noticed she looked scared but very angry at Amy.

"Megan what's wrong?"I asked her

"I just heard what she muttered to herself." She whispered.

"What did she say?" I asked pretending not to know.

"She said something like 'pfft girlfriend, we'll see about that!' Or something along those lines.

" Don't let her get to you, she's tried to get me to go out with her like a million times. But love potions don't effect werewolfs so its fine." I reassure.

"Okay, then thats fine." She says.

I know she's lying. I can see it in her eyes, maybe I'm delirious or something, but I can sense it.

Megan POV

We made our way out the three broomsticks after finishing up out butterbeer.

We where walking along by the river our hands intertwined with each other and our bags in the other when Remus stopped me.

"What is it?"I asked confused.

"Oh nothing,you just got a little bit of foam there" he said and he leaned in to reach it.

He put his hand on my cheek and with his smooth thumb he wiped it away.
He left his hand there.

I looked into his eyes the caramel colour in his eyes seemed brighter than usual. He started leaning in, which I knew what it meant and he closed his eyes and I followed closing my eyes and leaned in.

Our lips connected but it felt more special because it was our first kiss as a couple.

"YAAYY GO MOONY!!! GO GET SOME!!"I heard James shouted behind us.

We pulled apart and smiled and then turned around to where Sirius,James and Peter where standing.

We walked up to the castle hand in hand I was definitely not okay with Amy Blacke liking Remus. I mean come on, if another girl was flirting with your boyfriend, your not gonna be okay with it are you?!

"Are you sure your okay?" Remus asked me

"Yeah I mean I got books that means it has been successful doesn't it?!" I asked Remus.

"Duhh its NEVER a successful trip without getting books!" Remus replied.

Once we got back to the castle we went into the common room and I saw Lily and Emma still taking pictures on that... Whatever it is.

"Hey Megan come and look at this!" Emma and Lily said in sync.

"Okay coming!" I shouted back.

{Re-written 26th Feb 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
It's You By Rae

Fanfiction

495 41 26
*This story is temporarily discontinued* I plan to rewrite this story. I rushed a lot of chapters and believe you guys deserve a better story. Daphn...
621K 22.5K 47
Estella Bennett had a seemingly simple life at first glance, aside from her bright pink hair and troublesome best friend. She was uncomplicated, a...
4.1K 123 13
Elena has been struggling to find her way in the world. As she enters Hogwarts in her fifth year she stumbles upon the infamous Marauders. Along the...