Patient Love - z.m.

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Seven

247 12 0
By meykemalik

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Maura’s pov

"And here it is, the newest One Direction song, named ‘Best Song Ever’" the radio man tells the world happy before I quickly turn off the radio making Nick go crazy.

“Maura! Turn that radio back on!” he yells.

“No!” I yell back, “I’m not listening to that shit”

“It’s not shit!”

“It is!”

“IT’S NOT!”

"Maura, Nick stop. There is a radio in your room, go listen there" my mum says.

Well thank you mum.

"I hate you" Nick tells me before running away.

"Well love you too" I yell at him while I run to my room.

Stupid Nick. Stupid One Direction. Stupid Zayn. Stupid radio person. STUPID LIFE. AARRGHH. I fucking hate everything. I know it’s been like two months but still. FUCK.

Sorry for all the swearing.

I grab my guitar and start playing Firefly originally written by the beautiful Ed Sheeran. Well... He's not really beautiful on the outside, he is on the inside. Not that his insides are like beautiful because insides are so damn gross; but yeah you get what I mean. Let's just say his songs are beautiful.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

Holy shit my head. Damn why did I have to drink so much last night? I had fun though. I think. Well... Actually I didn't have so much fun, because I was the whole night thinking about Maura, and I randomly kissed three or more girls I don't know. So...

"Good morning Malik" Liam says opening my curtains, letting the sun shine enter my dark and un-clean room and making me go blind.

"Go away" I say while I put my pillow over my head.

"Dude, you have to tell me something"

"How about…no"

"Why did you kiss so many girls last night?"

"Why do you care?"

"Dude, I thought you were still in love with Maura"

"No. I moved on"

Shut up Zayn, that’s a lie.

"So you just kiss random persons, like Alice?"

"Liam, go away"

"When did you became so stupid"

"Dude shut up"

"You're never going to get Maura back like this"

"Who said I wanted to?"

"Have fun being stupid" Liam says walking away before I throw my pillow towards my door.

I'm a guy. I have all the rights to be as stupid as I want to be, to be a dick, to kiss random girls. Don't tell me what to do and what not. If I want to kiss some random girl because I'm fucking drunk, let me kiss that fucking girl. I know it's not the best decision to make, but I don't see another option to get over Maura. Actually... There is just no other option then just... getting over her. It's not working out so well, to be honest. But there is no way she is going to forget about what she saw. So I guess I just need to get her out of my head. I'm still not sure how I am going to do this, but I have to.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

I really need to run this horrible feeling of me. I can't just let Zayn decide how I feel, not now it’s been two fucking months. I can't let him just play with my feeling like this. I can't let him control my life anymore, I need to forget him. He's history.

"Where are you going?" Casper asks me while I put my running shoes on.

"Going for a swim in my run cloths"

You can see that I'm the smart one of us.

"Haha, not funny. When are you back?"

"I don't know"

"What's up Maura? There is something going on up there in that head of you"

"Nothing"

"You're still mad at Zayn, aren't you?"

"You don't say"

"It was a yes or no question, no need of sarcasm"

"But I am about to move on, so if you now excuse me, I need to lose my anger" I say, getting up and walking away.

I grab my beats, put them on and hit the play button for my music. The beat of ‘Try Hard' is bursting into my ears. I can't help it to sing along with this song. It doesn't matter what I'm doing but I just always sing along with this way to epic song. I actually have that problem with every single song, especially with my Aussies… and with Rizzle Kicks... and Ed Sheeran... and Cher Lloyd... and Macklemore... and with loads of other people.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Luke’s pov

"Holy shit, when did Maura became so... hot?" I ask.

"Dude, you are not liking Maura" Calum says.

"I wasn't saying that"

"You kind of did"

"I said she's hot"

"Luke likes Maura!" Calum yells running towards the window, opening it and screaming it again.

"Wait what? Luke, you like Maura?" Ashton screams.

"What did I miss?" Michael yells randomly.

Dude, I never said that I liked her. I do, but I never told them. I mean, look how the boys act when I say she's hot. I don't want to know what they would do when I tell them I actually kind of like her, so instead I just shut up.

Is it weird for me to like her? I mean she's Zayn's ex and we're going on tour with him so...

And she's almost twenty and I'm seventeen… that won’t work out. Maybe.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Geez, I am so dead. Nine mile. That's pretty long. I normally run three sometimes six, but now... Oh well, there always has to be a first time.

I kick off my shoes and grab a huge glass of water.

"Hello?” I yell.

No answer. Home alone, that's always good. I love to be alone. Especially with a guitar or piano, or my music so I can sing really ugly and loud.

I grab something to eat and turn the radio on. Demi Lovato's 'Really Don't Care' starts to play. I turn up the volume and sing along really loud.

“You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

You started messing with my head until I hit a wall

Maybe I shoulda known, maybe I shoulda known

That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!”

Damn this song, I love it. Now I think about it... This song is so true, with me and 'you know who'. I don't want him back, he can takes his words and lies, because I don't care. I just moved on.

“But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care

Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care

Oh oh oh I really don’t care”

This is just the ultimate song to sing to a boy who dumped you. Not that 'you know who' dumped me, because I dumped him HA. One for Maura, nil for Zayn.

“Yeah, listen up

Hey, hey, never look back, dumb struck boy, ego intact

Look boy, why you so mad

Second guessin, but shoulda hit that

Hey Demi you picked the wrong lover

Shoulda picked that one he's cuter than the other

I just wanna laugh, cause you tryna be a hipster

Kick it to the curb, take a Polaroid picture”

I’m such a good rapper.

AN:

MEEH le me is so tired. I got up at 7, bc I had to work and now I’m tired.

GUESS WHO MIGHT UPDATE BLACK KEYS NEXT WEEK… did ya guess? well…

I AM WHOOOOOH, or not so whoooh….

Oh well, I should write then byyee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
2.3K 69 23
Kathryn and Stephanie have been inseparable since they met. High school separated them but they remained best friends.When college came they had plan...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
5.8K 107 18
Destiny is really suprising...all this little things about this 5 girls on their stage growing up as popstars...meet the "blue Prints" the worlds big...