𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 �...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT Despair,loss,and fear-Arisa knew how cruel the world she is living as if the word 'God' did not exist... More

| Where It All Began I |
| Where It All Began II |
| The Demon Weapon |
| A New Family |
| The Team |
| The Destruction Begins |
| Attack on the Vampires |
| The Battle Had Begun |
| A Safe Drug |
| Reunion of Childhood Friends |
| Everyone is a Sinner |
| A Complicated Relationship |
| The Human World |
| The Cursed Guinea Pig |
| The Possessing Mahiru |
| The Cause of The Madness |
| The Demon's Nightmare |
| Ambition In The Demon Army |
| The Moon Demon's Order |
| Narumi & The 20-Year-Old Yuu |
| Thirst Logic |
| Sorry |
what if
| The Price of a Prayer |
| Sinners Christmas |
notice
| Arisa's Affliction |

| Trumpets of Distructions |

1.3K 33 5
By lady_arisa

A/n: i suggest you read this manga of the chapter called in the title aboves-regarding i had skip a few chapters because i missed out a lot of them. I apologize for the inconvenience.YOU all could imagine yourselves what happened to Arisa and Yuu when they are united with Mika ehhehe-- So--read the manga above and so you'll know what will be happening in this chapter! Enjoy!

-------------
WARI NO ERAPH

Trusting someone else to watch your back,

That's a sign of Trust.

"Don't resist,Shinoa.Obey me and i will let you live." Said the ravenette male as a cruel smile curved upon his mouth.

"You are technically a 'Hiiragi' after all." he added.

"EVERYONE,RUN!!" But the purplenette female ignores his remark and comes first to her team-mates' safety ahead.

"All right then,die." He simply uttered,as the chain that began the human experiment lunges themselves towards her.

" !!! " She do not have the time to react and could only shut both of her eyelids tight for the impact.

KLAANG!!

But it didn't came,instead the moment when she flickers her eyes open,a figure appear before her being as her back was facing at her.

Her?

"Shinoa!! You alright!?" She looked at the purple female over her shoulder,

"Arisa!?" The name left her mouth in surprise.

"Arisa!! Yuu--!!" The other member called out in relief catching their all's attentions.

"Them--!" Narumi's eyes widened at the sight of the three newcomer who had just arrived their presence.

"You are--" Shinoa's gaze fell onto the blonde's male figure who stood not too far where Yuuichiro does.

But instead,Mikaela's eyes studying the body of the people being pierced by the chains in the air,hanging like a rag doll currently with their bloods dripping on to the ground.

"Humans are doing this to humans;i knew it. We shouldn't have come here." He uttered.

"No,i'm glad we came," the young raven boy replied.

"Shinoa,i don't know what's going on but,i'll work with everyone and do something about it.Please tell me what to do." Yuu started,facing the still appalled leader.

"We'll run away as fast as we can,watching our rear will be--"

However,the rest of the talks sounds deafening to the certain brunette's ears as her brown hues went over the leader of the Hiiragi family who stood proudly on his both foot,his ruby pair of eyes shown no pity nor regrets as he only stares at them-just like always.

"Kureto.." the name left her lips,eyes widened in horror.

Her eyes also found the bodies of Narumi's subordinates.

Hard to believe,the superior she trusted all these times as she grew up turns out only using the army,the soldiers,her.

She ground her teeth frustratedly,

She should have known all these times;being lied at,manipulated,as a pawn.

"So is this all your doing,Kureto? To take human experiments and use them to defeat the Vampires!?"

The older male only smiles, "To crush all the Vampires at any costs,isn't that our dreams,Arisa?"

Her eyes glowers, "Used to be,Kureto. And i manage to save myself before i fell to the pathetic desperate man like you." she spat each words like a venom.

Although it does,her heart still would not stop clenching painfully.

"Arisa!! Concentrate! The chains are coming out from the vans!!" Kimizuki called out,snapping from her little talk with the cruel Kureto Hiiragi.

She tear her sight away from him,her gaze fell to where the others are looking at.

"I'm never gonna forgive you Kureto." She mutters beneath her breath,her grip around Artemis tightens as it evolves to its double-scythe.

"What the hell is inside!?" Yuu shouted,as dodges every chains' incoming.

"The Vampires--!!" Narumi's sudden outburst cause all of them to look at the opposite

"Out of all times,why do they appear now!!" -Mitsuba.

"DO NOT BE AFRAID!!" Kureto announced,

"Livestock graduated!! Today it is us,humans who will subjugate Vampires!!" He stood on his horses along with his subordinates.

"Alright,let's buy some time until the experiment is completed." He lowers down his voice and making sure that only his assistant hears it.

"MAKE WAY FOR THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY!!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!"

"Damn it,there's a lot of them!" Arisa struggles,

"This is bad," She heard Yuu uttered,

A blue arrow shot right behind Yoichi's being and to turn around just in time to see the silver-haired male who had his grin always up his face is now battered and putting up a serious feature,

"GO! We'll cover you!!" Shinya ordered.

Biting her lower lip,the corner of Arisa's eyes felt hot,steamed with water,

"Shinya--!"

"I said GO!!"

Taken aback,she had no choice but to obey rules right now and not to let personal feeling admitting here.Tearing her eyes sight away,on cue Mika grabs her wrist and starts pulling her behind him

"Let's go!!"

Slashes by slashes of their blades cutting through the air and blood dripping-war Arisa knew she couldn't look back anymore,everything she hopes,everything she trusts has crumbled down upon her world.

"We're definitely--going,THROUGH without anyone else,DYING!!" Yuu exclaimed between his gritted teeth who leads up ahead first of the group followed by Mika and the rest of the member team.

But out of a sudden,a sharp intense pain shot up right through her head making her heart stopped as well as intuitionally pulled her hand back from the male's grasp to clutch her both hands on her head-she dug her foot down onto the dirt and almost instantly kneeled down

"Arisa!?" This catches Mika's attention who also stopped dead track on his spot and went beside her quickly,

"Arisa! Hey--!" he grabs her both shoulders,

BADUMP

The pain--

BADUMP

It's so painful-

BADUMP

Make it stop

BADUMP

It's killing me!!

"Huh?" Yuu who only looks ahead and did not notice this,saw a familiar figure stride quietly amongst the battle crowds.

As it become clearer,he immediately knew who it was.

"GUREN!! Yo-you're okay!" He yelled in relief seeing his condition in a perfect one piece.

BADUMP

"Guren?" The others manage to tilt their heads to the source of where Yuu has called out to.

But at the mention of the name,no matter how unbearably painful her head and how suffocating her breathing is,Arisa manage to look up and to see Guren's figure making his way towards Yuuichiro.

And she knew,the Guren she knew wasn't there anymore.

BADUMP

"Hey,Yuu--" she could not know how she could understand he is aiming for him. But observing his movements,Guren was about to lift up his blade and intend to do what she had thought he would do.

"MIKA--!" She points out to the blonde male beside her and he,also quickly notice what the other latter intend to do.

In an inhuman ability,Mika appears right before Gure,in between Yuu and his superior-blocking his sword against his.

"Wha-?" Yuu's green orbs widened in disbelief,perplexed.

"I knew we would have been better not trusting humans!" -Mika

"You're in the way,Vampire." Guren's face remain stoic,but his eyes drew red colour just like the way how Kureto is.

BADUMP

"Guren.." Arisa's breathing became rag,her visions began to blur but she knew she have to stay awake no matter what happens and help all of them to get to safety and alive.

What is happening to me?

Why does it became like this?

BADUMP

Is it KamiAgari?

No,

the pain's stronger than that.

"GUREN,It's starting!!" She heard Kureto calls out loud behind her.

"What the hell is this-!?" Mitsuba too,confused by his sudden action.

"Lieutenant Colonel--what's going on!?" -Narumi.

BADUMP BADUMP

The pain began to speed up out of a blue,double the shots as it seems to be making Arisa screams out loud gaining attention from the male of her childhood friends and the team member.

"Arisa!?" Mika has the needs and must to go over her side but at the same point,if he has to leave now then Yuu has to be facing his own superior which he clearly knew Yuu would be in his weak point

"Oi,ARISA!" Kimizuki calls out

"Arisa!" -Mitsuba's worry tone rang in her ears went vague

An images ran through the back of her head,where it resonates around in a fast motion but she still manage to capture what is behind those.

BADUMP BADUMP

The time where she almost opens her eyes of the scientist researchers injected a couple of injections on her body although the image went blur

The time where she was kept inside the tube and pipe dug into the flesh of her body

But most of all,

she remembered where Guren was the one standing behind the glass tubes looking at her.

He was the one who had caught her and was working with Kureto together in this.

I see,

So that's how it is,

BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP

She couldn't take it anymore,she fell headfirst onto the ground,cold sweats pooled from her temples and neck,the weird energy she had began to swirl in the pit of her stomach

While on the other hand Kureto who had been observing her every moves knew what could come next,

"Here it comes,Aoi!! The divine punishment for humans that have violated the taboo is coming!!" he announced loudly,

BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP it accelerates faster.

"CONTROL THAT POWER! Don't let the angels get out of controls! Use the restraints--!"

So that is..how it is..

The Hyakuya female shut her eyes tightly and the pain seemingly to never ceases down,instead,it sped up to the next level of a burning excruciating ache.

It all happen so fast as darkness blanketed her vision and the only source of noises are sonant out all in a sync under the grim sky where earth has cried over the fate of the men upon

"ARISA--!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

BOOM!!

Their eyes blinded by the sudden bright light that is brighten than the sun and only to open to see the whitest pure being lifted up in the air where she float before the massive sturdy trumpet and the wings that spreads mightily behind her back,

"A-arisa.." Yuu's voice came out as a hushed,

Not believing for a second the once,warmth brunette girl he has come to know since long ago is here right now,the once brown hues she had are clearly gone too.

Mikaela's red gaze bulged out,his fangs gritted tightly and the resentment he hold in his heart only to grow more wildly towards humans

"You-YOU DAMNED HUMANS!!"

The once Arisa they knew stares down at every single men being looking up at her in either mesmerizes,amazement,or terrified,

"Ugly humans,you-have tainted the very well earth,shall now perished."

The boggle trumpet then produces a loud sound where in the next second a huge explosions  and lighting came down from the sky and hit the ground massively.

"ARISA,STOP!!" Yuu shouts as hard as he could. But obviously her old self is not there anymore.

"Restraints!!" Kureto's assistant ordered up and soon,the metal chain shots up once again from the van up to where she stood in the air.

It stakes right through her being and this horrified both Mika and Yuu at the same time.

"AH-AAAAHHHHH!!!" she screams in pain,a loud  high deafening-pitching voice

"Stop!!" Shinoa pleaded,her heart ache more than ever seeing her own team members being tortured,experimented.

"Arisa!"

"What the hell are you doing to her!!?" Kimizuki glowers at the army ahead of them

GRRSSHHKKK!

The black energy stimulates right from her back and came out rather intensely where it could swap the human below in one single blow.

"It's-it's here! The devil of destruction that shall punish humans has appeared from the fifth trumpet!!" Acknowledges one of Kureto's subordinates.

"There aren't enough sacrafices but we can work with it like this-mankind has finally succeeded in controlling 'Seraph of the End' !"

ZRRRT-BOOM!

The chain then lets go off her being,letting the freedom of her wings scattered and eventually peeled off from her back resulting her to fell on the ground with a loud thud.

WARI NO ERAPH

"You know now what i meant those words last time didn't you,Arisa?"

My eyes flickers up to where the demon stood before me.There is no need to question anymore where i am right now and how this brings me here.

With a heavy heart,i nodded lightly and forcing a bitter smile ran across my mouth,

"Yeah,"

KamiAgari stays silent for a second, "You knew they have used you and now you still want to save them?"

I casts my gaze downwards, "I know it's a foolish.. thing ever happen to me but,Guren--" i starts off.

"I remember those dreary look he had behind those tubes,Artemis--and i know he did not want to do this."

His eyes twitched annoyedly for a while,

"You're,a very greedy human,Arisa." he uttered,making his way towards me to where i stood still on my spot,

"I have to whenever i needed to be," My voice softens,

He then reach out for the back of my neck,pulling my head harshly to the side before inching his face closer to it,

"I have to protect,my family." In cue she closes her eyes down,Artemis bit on her neck and it happens.

WARI NO ERAPH

BOOM!

"What is that?" Kureto eyes the very same explosion where Arisa had fell upon,

"It is another form of unknown Seraph of the End! And another Seraph is activating at the center of the fire pillar!!"

His eyes twitches,knowing for sure these is not part of his plans.

"All units concentrate fire on the pillar of fire!! Aim the Beast of Destruction at it!" Just as they are about to restraint her again by the use of the chains,the laser synergy emerge out from the blade of her scythe and destroys all of them at once,leaving them to ashes as well as the source of it.

Kureto's eyes widened.He always knew the potential inside of her,the Seraph blood that corresponded with hers. But he never knew it was this strong the bond between the demon and her.

"The end has come."

The black wings now replaced her white feathers,

"Tainted humans who dare reach for the forbidden,may you all become," Her black gaze tilts up,reaching out an open palm,

"Pillars of doom."

Just with that,the frozen ice emerge from the ground as sharp as a razor blade and destroys everything in sight and on its way.

A complete chaos.

"Th-that's the second trumpet!! King of doom!" One soldiers came up,panick-stricken.

"STOP! PLEASE!!" With the voice of Yuu's and the others.

Arisa looks over her shoulder,to see them staring up at her with worries,confusion,pleads.She gathers another synergy within her palm,forming the blade of a fire,

"This is bad--! Everyone,cover up!!" Shinoa immediately awares of it and

"HRAAAHHH!!" A single swung of a blade that cause a fissure that cuts deep into the ground of the earth and the fragments that rumbles beneath them.

"It's not working.." Mitsuba who manage to leapt away from the attack safely could only stares in disbelief,

"We can't--get her back," Yoichi added on,

"No no! There has to be a way!" Refuse to believe,Yuu concentrated once again on her being.

"ARISA--!"

BRSZK!

" !!? "

Their heart stops when a spear went stake right on through her from the other side,

"She's falling!!" -Narumi

"Get her!!"

Right when they are about to rush their way towards her unconscious body,the Hiiragi's enforcements  blocks their way and did not make it easy.And most of all,the Lieutenant Colonel that stood by the middle of them.

"Stay put,kids and be the sacrafices."

"Kh--" Mika glares menacingly at him,tightening his grip around his sword.

"We can't win like this! We have to make our escape!" Shinoa pipes out urgently,

"There is no fucking way we're leaving Arisa here,Shinoa!!" Yuuichiro disagreed.

"There's no use,Yuu!! Look around you! Might as well we all get killed here!!" -Kimizuki

"Shut up Humans! We'll save Arisa!!"

"Yuu,please!!" Yoichi pleaded.

It was a battle of mind,the time is ticking but their chance is only a few seconds away and later than that they all will get killed here for sure.

Mikaela and Yuuichiro's eyes focuses on the female's being not too far ahead of them,laying unconscious and hurt with the spear stabbed right her chest.

It's heartbreaking.

Another blast of a power almost hit right on their being and resulted to be Guren's strength.

"Guys! Run!! We'll take care of this!!"

Their heads tilts back to Shinya who is holding his rifle up and behind,stood Guren's team-mates.

"As we said,we're not leaving Arisa--!!"

"L'sen here! I too,don't wanna lose her but at this rate if you don't run we are all gonna die!!" The older male march up to the younger raven male,grabbing his collars up that almost got the Vampire latter charges at him

"You got that!?"

He harshly lets go off him and shoves him to the group leader,

"Drag him away,Shinoa!!"

"Wait--!"

"Let's go,everyone!!

"No--!" His green hues rolled back where her being is slowly drifted away

And for once he had remembered he last cried,those tears were back again

"ARISAAA!"

WARI NO ERAPH--THREE MONTHS LATER

Our world has changed drastically,

The gentle swishing of the sea hitting the rocks and pulls up and off the sand could be heard along the shores,the blue peaceful tranquil sky colours above the green field where it is hidden behind rocky mountains.

The red male ran his hand above his temple as he continues to hacking the soil with hoe in his hands where the scorching sun heat beaming at them.

The purple female carries the vase filled with water from the well that surprisingly still functioning and is not contaminated;watching the little kids in the small countryside villages zooming here and there and abouts.

Mikaela who only stood at the corner from afar watching every of the movements in silence,

"I'm going to go check on Yuu." He uttered not too loud and only Shinoa could heard it.

Before giving a chance to respond,he spun his heel around and starts to walk away,heading towards a certain abandoned house not too far from the valley.

His boots clicky-clack against the dusty cement and ahead of him,sitted down a figure with both of his arms chained up to the wall.

"How are you feeling,Yuu?"

Hearing a voice,his red eyes then flickers up.

WARI NO ERAPH

I woke up with a start,where my head felt the worst migraine ever and the grey ceiling above me was the first thing i saw the moment these both eyelids are open.

What happened?

No, what has happened?

My mind processing in a slow start at first but seconds later it digests fast and i knew the last thing i remembered.

I was in the battlefield and--

My eyes widened at the memories,

the explosion,

Guren being controlled by none other than Mahiru,

The human experiments,

I shot up from the hard mattress beneath me and ignoring the muscles clicked on every inch of my body,i realizes something

CKLING

Eh?

My brown gaze hues travels down slowly where it leads to both of my wrists being cuffed or tied up by a metal chain onto each side of the bed.

What..is this?

Began to panicking,i shook off the chain with every of my strength left but of course it still won't budge off easily to the point i am looking at my surroundings to look for any weapons to open them.

Summoning Artemis would be--!

The door then creaks open,revealing the very familiar face i have come to well known so much,

He stood at the brim of the door,

"You," i snarled,my eyes narrowed at him.

"I see you're awake,"

"Uncuffed me,Kureto!" I tried to stretch my hand away from the chain,

"If i did that,might as well you're running away to find your beloved team-mates." He took a few steps towards me closer.

"Team-mates.." i whisper to myself and my head clicked,

I jumped off from the bed and lunge straight right where he stood,but i was stopped abruptly by the distance of the chain he had tied me with leaving me a small gap between where he stood upon,

"Where are they and what did you do to them!!?" was the first thing came unbidden from my mouth.

He did not answer me,instead,he throw back a question at me

"You clearly did not remember what happened back there?"

And i did-of course i do. Guren and you experimented on me without my knowing and living under you both's lies and breaking my trusts in you all.

I sealed my lips tight,refusing to answer either but only to throw dead daggers to him.

I could have sworn there is a staring contest until he was the one who breaks it by whirled around and making his exit away,

"In order to stay alert by the Vampire's ambush nor attack,we have to keep you hidden here."  Was all he said as he grabs the door and about to closes it leaving me all alone.

I took in a small breath, "I hate you." i said with all despises i had the urge within me.

It took him a few seconds to stay unmoved by the door before eventually he leaves me and shut the door close again.

Silence pass and my gaze wander to the hands of mine being tied up tightly that it will surely leave a bruise there.

But that doesn't matter anymore,

A single tear slipped down my fatigued cheeks.Never in years the last time i had recalled i could cry this pathetically.

"Mika..Yuu..."

How long did i passed out? Where are they now? Are they fine?

I don't even dare to imagine the worst case scenario could happen to them all-be it Shinoa or the others.

But,

I bit my lower lip,gazing my eyes back to the only open window across the room where the sun's light leaking through it.

Staring towards it for a second before pulling myself back up to my both feet,strangely my eyes did not pours itselves out of tears anymore and only left  with the traces along my supple cheeks.

Crying won't get me anywhere

Instead of weeping alone i know i have to work more harder to find them all

Yeah,to reunite with all of them.

I put on a determine expression and my forehead creased,ignoring the burning pain around my wrists because of the chains and clenching my hands into fists.

On cue,as if fate is on my side,the wind blown through the open window quite strongly and went past through me resulting the white gown they had worn on me is loose around me,my brunette locks naughtily ascended about my feature,

Just wait for me, Mika..Yuu.

I will surely find you all.

Unbeknownst to me the once hazelnut orbs i have blinks in red for a second.

Controlling the demon within me must be the first step to get outta here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 28.6K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
319K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
170K 6.9K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...