From being arranged to love...

By caffecorretto

"Please.. you have to go... we can't do this.." she tried. "No... you are mine, only mine." He said once more... More

1.Thé Prèdiçtion!!
Author's Note.
2.Marriage???
3.The Groom Húnt.
4.The @ccident!!
5.Heavens!!
6.The guèsts!!
7.Fiancè!!
8.It is a YÈS...
9. First phone call..!!
10. CCD!!!
11. Part a.
11. Part b
12. My wife!!!
13. A talk over the Coffee!!
14.The drive!
15. Why did you steal my keys?
16. Thinking of you!!
17. I wish I could always make you happy!!
18. With love, your Pathiji....
19. Rightfully his!!
20. Your lips are mine to bite!!
21. I had warned you..
Yaaaay
22. All answers lie above you!!
23. That is my favourite pillow!!
24. Sister ya Husband???
25. The Kiss!!!
.26. The Trip!!
27. 7 hours with her!!!!!
28. Fighting over the clothes!!!
29. I just can't wait to marry you!!
30. The Surprise!!
31. Unexpected!
32. Dealing another unexpected!!!
Way to go boys!!!!
33. Waking up to you!!
34. Twists and Turns!!
35. Hallucinations!!!
36. I missed you!!
37.Unfolding the past!!
38. Not just good, the Best morning!!
39. Upside Down!
Oops..
40. A Murder Case??
41. Discussions!!!
42. The Hunt!!
Happy New Year!!!
43.Why!!???
44. The pain!!!
45. Getting Answers!!
46. You never asked me to wait!!
47. Miles away...
48. Moving on??
49. Dr.Kapoor..
50. A crush come true!!
51. A drunken dream!!
52. Only Mine!!
53. She won't live long..
54. Mission Kill Gunaa!!
55. Cherry or Naveen?
57. Nightmares!!
58. Confessions and Answers!!
59. Her friend!
Just Me, @maira
I need your Help!!
Success!!
60. A mistake, always a mistake!
61.Stuck in the woods!
62. One Hell of a Night!!
63. She is pregnant!!
64. Somethimg is definitely Up!!
65. Realisation!!
66. She knows!!
67. Back to reality!!
68. Optimism
69. HER
70. Visitors can enter now!
71. Puppy eyes
72. You were always meant to be mine
73. Rendezvous

56. The Kidnap!!

40.4K 1.4K 156
By caffecorretto

Ram's P.O.V

"Cherry.." She cried softly as she fell onto my hand. I looked at her shocked... How did she realize me?

Her face looked beautiful. Her eyes wide open, lips parted, her eyes searching something in mine and I looked back without blinking my eyes and saw the colour fade from her face.

Few minutes earlier..

The car was parked in front of The Galaxy restaurant, one of the finest in the city.

Its been more than an hour since they've been inside.. And I was getting impatient... Yeah impatient to kidnap my girl.

What were they doing inside? Why are they taking so much time??

Though I trusted Naveen, the thought him being able to be alone with her was not helping my temper.

"Oh for once.... Its a date... He can't just take her inside and bring her out in a minute... And as far as I remember, it was your idea to have him take her out.." Kiran said, and I glared back at him.

"My idea was for him to take her as far away from home, in a crowded area to avoid any chance of a fight.. And I just asked him so the ladies and uncle won't be harmed, and he would not create suspicion. But I never asked him to I've her a five star lunch that'll take 2-3 hours." I fumed at him, before looking once again at my watch.

From where we were standing, the two of us could clearly see the three men that were also waiting for her - her stalkers.

The plan was kidnap her and make them see like the plan was Gunaa's, get the men and make them say where Gunaa's hide out is.

The plan was revised. The only hurdle was to get the three men to come with us. And yeah, explaining the whole thing to Dhruvika once she is awake.

While we were bickering, My phone ringed, and I checked to see a missed call from Naveen. Immediately, my eyes locked with Kiran, and with a node, we pulled the scarf out of our pockets and hastily tied it across our face, masking them.

Within a few minutes, the two of them were out in the open, and I tensed. But then they started talking, and I found myself getting frustrated again. I couldn't stand to see her any other men, she was just mine, all mine.

Seeing my tensed pose, Kiran tapped my back, making me to control my reaction. Her back was facing me, so I couldn't see what she was speaking, but by the look in Naveen's face, with a huge grin pasted on, I decided I would rather not hear about it.

Soon in 3 minutes, he turned and began to walk away from her, with her looking at his withdrawal, and we exited the van.

We walk towards her, and through my periphery I saw the three men stiffen, one of them already making way towards us. I stood behind her, not ready to face her, while Kiran went to her front, startling her.

Before she could draw more attention, I pressed the mild chloroform to her face. And she leaned backwards, her body going weak. I held her, and she fell onto my open arms, her eyes still alarmed.

My face was masked but from the look in her eyes, I could say that she realized who I was. Her eyes boring mine..

"Cherry.." She cried softly as she fell onto my hand. I looked at her shocked... How did she realize me?

Her face looked beautiful. Her eyes wide open, lips parted, her eyes searching something in mine and I looked back without blinking my eyes and saw the colour fade from her face.

Soon, she went limp, and I picked her up, running to our van. Kiran turned to the men and called them to come after us. The people were beginning to take notice of the commotion outside the reception.

He murmured something to the guys, probably that Gunaa had send them to take her to him, and the three men blindly followed us. Naveen was already behind the wheel, and I took her to a seat, and gently laid her after pushing the seat down, and tucked her safe in the seatbelt.

She was looking absolutely beautiful today with light yellow dress and light make up. My heart throbbed realizing that she had dolled up for him now, not for me. All the while, I could see the doc scowling through the mirror, and I couldn't hold my smirk.

Jealous Doc!

"So where are we taking her?" One guy asked, breaking my thoughts about Dhruvika.

"To Gunaa Bhai. He will text one of us the place soon." Kiran answered for me. Our faces were still hidden behind the mask.

"But why did Gunaa Bhai call the three of you but not us?" Another guy, with a scar across his face asked.

"Because we are the ones who normally do these kind of jobs for him. But how did Gunaa bhai contact you?" I asked, trying to get some answers.

"He didn't. It was Wasim, he called us few weeks ago to follow her." The guy answered.

Wasim.. He was Shiva's right hand. But the one-legged is now working for Gunaa. Mainly as a dealer, who brought him women.

"So when did you start the job, like stalk her?" Kiran asked, as he began to catch up with me.

"Ah Roughly a month ago. Seems like she is the only key to that ACP Bhai wants to take down. Asked us to keep close look on who ever guy is with her. But this girl is crooked. She has one boy with her in the morning and another at night. No wonder why Bhai wants her." The third guy was silent till now answered, and my pressure started to built up. KIran gave me a weary look that warned me to keep calm.

But I guess even the doc heard the pervert, because the car jolted to the right making the guy hit his shoulder on the door.

"Hey watch and drive you bastard, you're gonna kill us." The first guy shouted at Naveen, who chose not to reply to that.

"So he has other intentions with her?" Kiran asked casually, as he eyed Dhruvika.

Three pairs of eyes followed Kiran's and they looked at her hungrily. And my nerve began to twitch.

"Yeaah... That day we heard the son of a bitch was still alive, Bhai had decided to leave the place and on the way we saw this girl, and guess what?" The third guy answered.

So she has met Gunaa before? When? Did she realize him?

Oh my God, staying away from her was a bad idea. A really bad idea.

"Yeah what..." The second guy answered, sounding rather bored.

"She thought that Bhai was pervert and slapped him hard. I guess it was the first time he was slapped by a girl, and that too a tiny like her. Feisty... We all were too stunned to do anything, and she went away." He said, and Kiran looked at me.

When did all this happen?

I could feel Naveen's hard glare on me through the mirror, though I ignored it.

"He what.. Just let her go?" The second guy asked again, now looking interested.

"Yeah. Me and Shivam started to catch her, but Bhai stopped us. He said that she will come to him when time comes. I guess this is his time now." The guy said with a lopsided grin.

"Lucky Bhai... I bet she is wild on bed, though she looks good, you should have seen her that night with the ACP drunk.. She is not as innocent as she looks..." The guy said, and closed my hands tight into a fist, I could literally sense the fumes of anger in me and Naveen kicked the accelerator hard.

We were now circling the city, until we got some answers. We couldn't take the three men with us.. Dhruvika would kill us then.

"Yeah.. I guess if Bhai is done with her, we could ask him to give her for one day... I would love to f*** her all -" He was cut short when my fist connected with his jaw. His jaw broke with a crack and blood spilled out of his mouth, and he lay still, his body completely limb, eyes still open - dead!

The two other guys jolted in shock, and Kiran immediately pulled his gun out, aiming at them. I took this time to remove the scarf and the guys looked shock.

The car was at a halt, and a timid silence filled the car. The guys looked face to face and at the guy who now lay dead on the floor. My knuckles were now bloodshot and it throbbed from the impact of the punch.

How dare he take like that of her... How dare he..

I willed the guy to come alive so that I could kill him again.. and again..

The second guy with the scar suddenly threw a knife at me that went past me, slicing the skin on my biceps. Kiran immediately shot at the guy and he groaned in pain, spilling more blood in the car.

"Tell me all that you know and I'll spare you..., do anything stupid, you'll follow them to hell..." He barked at the first guy, and he nodded his head scared, as he eyed the shot guy who twitched for a bit before going completely limp.

As soon as his partner died, the guy's face went pale. I took the gun from Kiran, and striked the handle to the guy's head knocking him unconscious.

"Naveen.. let's change the route...." I said as I peeled of the dead guy's shirt to tie my sliced hand tight to stop the blood.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was woken by the sound of a gunshot, and immediately my heart sped up fast. Everything came into my memory. The lunch, the guy in mask, and me falling onto another man's hand..

I was brought back to reality as a guy groaned loudly, and I felt myself wrinkle me nose as the smell of blood hit me. Making me more nauseous than I already was.. I closed my eyes shut.. Pretending to be unconscious.

"Tell me all that you know and I'll spare you..., do anything stupid, you'll follow them to hell..." Another guy spoke in a dangerous voice. It wasn't Cherry... None of them sounded like Cherry...
I clearly remembering seeing his eye... Or was just my imagination?

Was I really being kidnapped??

I felt more nauseated by the second.

What if it was Gunaa's men? What is they were going to kill me? The smell of blood rose up my brain and I again felt the consciousness slip out of my fingers and once again blackness took over in front of my eyes as I felt myself falling into a deep pit...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Guys I know I'm late... But I'm really sorry... I'm tightly busy with work.. and I can't get time to even update bit wise. I'm really struggling.. please be patient and give me some time,...

I'm an engineering student, and if there one of you reading this, you would probably understand my situation.. So please....
Love..
@maira...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 3.3K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
259K 8.2K 19
[ A NOT SO LONG STORY] "I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't even like when someone touches what's mine. And you Kiara, you are mine." Fuck, I...
52.4K 1.9K 30
COMPLETED Ever thought if you get married to a man you have never seen or met before, how would your life be? Are you the one who loves to read abo...