Baseball Love

By CajunDreamer

"Hey! Wait a second." The unidentified guy said. "Um, hi?" I asked confused. Little did I know that this was... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Grace and Max - Ball Looks
Taylor and Mystery Guy - Ball Look
Emily and Jason - Ball Looks
Chapter 16 - Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 17 - Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ~ Wedding Special
Bonus Chapter ~ Surprise!
Bonus Chapter ~ Head's Up!
Important Info! Don't want to miss!

Chapter 18 - Ball Pt. 3

4K 89 10
By CajunDreamer

IMPORTANT: I DECIDED TO USE 'One Call Away' by Charlie Puth SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE BOOK. I WILL NOW BE USING 'Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT! SEX SONG WILL ALSO BE USED IN FUTURE CHAPTERS RATHER THAN BALL CHAPTERS! :)

-----------------------------------------------

We're all hanging out by the food and talking when Ed Sheeran starts playing. A lot of couples walk onto the floor and start slow dancing. I smile at them but someone soon blocks my vision and a hand is put in front of my face.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" I giggle at his fake British accent.

"Why of course, my good sir." I say with my own fake accent. I also give a slight curtsey as a sign of acceptance.

Jason grins at me and leads me to the dance floor. I feel his hand as it goes on my back, thank you open back dress. He pulls me so close that our faces are only centimeters away from each other. My breath hitches in my throat at our proximity. He's staring deeply at me as we start swaying to the music. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead before leaning his head on mine. I close my eyes as we continue swaying to the music. 

I lift my head up when I notice it's about to end. I look over and see Grace and Max talking and laughing quietly with each other. I turned to look at Taylor and Ryder in time to see Ryder glare at her as she laughs. When she closes her eyes from laughing to hard, he smiles at her. I smiled at them as Jason grabbed my cheek and leaned in. I smiled as did he.

We're pulled apart by our friends when 'Watch Me' by Silento starts playing. The girls drag me to the center of the floor as we start dancing. The guys are off to the side laughing at us. Grace narrows her eyes at Max who immediately stops laughing. She goes over to him and drags him over to us. He looks at us and then jumps into the dance too. We bust out laughing at him. 

Jason and Ryder come up to the group and dance with us too. We're all laughing at each other and having a good time. I look to the sides to notice that all the adults are watching the teenagers dance. I glance at Joey to see him chuckling at something behind me. I turn and see Dylan trying to do the dance, key word trying. I laugh loudly at him and he looks at me with a grin.

I turn back to my friends and smile at them. I furrow my eyebrows when I don't see Jason. I look around but I can't find him. "Boo." I squeal then slap my hand over my mouth before I caught anyone's attention. I turn and hit Jason on the arm when he laughs at me. He winks at me before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the gala room.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as I try to not fall in my heels. I grabbed the bottom of my dress with my other hand.

"Just trust me." He says. I'm trying my best to keep up with him as he pulls me up the stairs.

When we reach the top, he turns left. We reach the end of the hall, when he turns right into a different hallway. Finally, he turns right again into a room. Once we're inside he closes the door. I raise my eyebrow at him when he turns toward me smiling.

"I didn't know that it was your birthday the other day but I got you something." He say, grabbing my hand again and sitting me down on the edge of a bed.

I smiled at him, "You didn't have to get me anything." I meant it too. He has done more than enough.

He kneeled down in front of me to be eye level. "I know but I wanted too." He smiled and took a box out of his pocket. He handed it to me and I opened it to reveal a heart key necklace. The heart is lined with diamonds. Tears filled my eyes at the beautiful gift. I looked back up at him and smiled.

I put the box next to me before leaning forward and kissing him. He immediately starts kissing me back. He stands up while pushing me backwards. My back hits the bed while he hovers over me. My right leg goes around his waist and my left is stuck between his. We kiss like that for a few minutes before he pulls away and starts kissing my neck. My hands are in his hair and I use my right leg to pull him closer to me. We've never gone farther than this point before. Yes, we have made out like this before. No, we are not official yet.

He pulls away from my neck and stands up. He smiles at me and gives me his hand. I take it and he helps me stand up. He holds my hand and starts walking to the door. He opens the door when I pull his hand. "What are you doing?"

He looks confused, "We have to get back to the ball."

My mouth drops, "You think I can go back to the ball after that and be fine."

He chuckles, "Like it's not going to be hard for me. I'm going to have to go to the bathroom for 10 minutes at the least." I blush when he says that. "I stopped there because I thought you wanted to wait. I wanted to wait for you to be ready and for us to become official. I haven't gotten to ask you that yet." He winks.

I blush again and smile, "That's really sweet." I put my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

He kisses me again but eventually pulls away. "You make this so hard." He rest his forehead to mine. "Why must you be so irresistible?" He smiles.

I giggle and whisper in his ear, "Maybe you should just stop resisting." He gulps as I bite his ear, trying not to laugh. My breath hitches when his hands travel down my back before they stop on my lower waist. He pushes me away and closes the door again. Smirking at him as he locks it, "What happened to getting back to the ball?"

"It's almost over anyway." He says before slamming his lips on mine. This kiss is slow and perfect, like the last one. He slowly pushes me against the wall next to the door. I shiver as his hands massage my open back. He starts kissing my neck again for a few minutes before pulling away. "Are you sure about this?" He asks.

I smile and pull him closer to me by his tie and kiss him again. He chuckles and kisses me back again. His hands travel up my back and to my neck. He slowly lowers the strap off of my right shoulder. He pulls his lips from my neck and puts them on my mouth. We make our way back to the bed. He takes off his suit jacket as I loosen his tie. He pulls away and we slip our shoes off. We stare at each other as he unzips my dress and it falls to the ground. He gulps as he looks me over. As soon as his eyes reach mine again, I unbutton his shirt and he slides it off. He pushes me backwards slowly until my knees hit the bed and we fall onto it.

I'm sure you know what happens next.

~~~

I wake up and smile at Jason who was shaking me. I roll onto my back as he smiles down at me. He leans in and kisses me again, soft and slow. It was just enough to take my breath away.

He pulls away, "Not to ruin the moment, but my parents would like to meet you. Especially my mom because 'Oh, my only child is seeing someone.', 'Oh my big boy.', 'Oh, how you've grown.'." He says with a falsetto voice. 

I giggle and smack his arm, "Don't make fun off your mom!" He grins at me and pecks my lips again. "And I would love to meet your parents."

"I'll set it up then."

"Okay." I said, biting my lip.

"We better get downstairs. Taylor and Grace have been blowing up your phone. Same for me with Max and Ryder."

I nod my head and sit up, "Yeah, let's get dressed."

We get dressed and try to look somewhat more decent then what we did earlier. I'm pulling my hair into a messy bun when a necklace is put around my neck. I let my hair fall as I turn toward Jason and smile at him. He pecks my lips and turns me around. He proceeds to pull my hair up for me and ties a hairband around it. I grin at him in the mirror and he grins back.

"So, you can do hair?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"Ryder has a little sister." He says.

"How do you know that? We only just met him."

He looks confused at first but then realization dawns on him, "Ryder downstairs with Taylor and my cousin Ryder are the same Ryder. I'm surprised Taylor hasn't figured it out by now, to be honest." He laughed.

I laughed too, "Well, she isn't the brightest lightbulb out there."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "Let's get down there before they break our phones with texts and calls."

I giggle as we run out the door and downstairs.

Like I said, this ball will DEFINITELY be remembered.

--------------------------------------------

Part 3 and last part of the ball. What do you think?

I put in some somewhat steamy stuff in this chapter. I know some of you wanted it and some wanted just a little but yeah here it is. Hope you liked it!

2 more chapters before the epilogue. Would y'all like me to make some bonus chapters after the epilogue?  Let me know!

I have a new book out. Not the kind that you're thinking but a book. This book will contain upcoming books, future books, voting opportunities, and much more!

Go check it out!

Comment, Vote, and Share.

CD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 27 20
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
1.8K 56 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
293K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
213K 6.1K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...