A NaruHina Fanfiction

By Aoi_chii

Hinata Hyuga decides to confess to Naruto Uzumaki again. Will he fall in love with her this time when he seri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: End

Chapter 4

14.5K 288 278
By Aoi_chii

*a few hours later*

"Now, that's a lot of training!" Kiba said while panting heavily.

"I agree," Hinata said.

"So what'll we do now?" Shino asked while pushing up his glasses.

They all thought about it for a few seconds when Hinata finally thought of something. "How about we visit Kurenai-sensei?" she suggested with a smile.

"Good idea."

"Agreed," Shino said with a nod

The three of them with Akamaru headed to Kurenai's house and coincidentally, Shikamaru was there as well.

"Hello," Hinata greeted politely as Shino just kept silent.

"Hey guys, what brings you here?" Shikamaru said.

"We should be asking you that! She's our sensei. We can visit her when we like!" Kiba said while popping an anime vein.

Kurenai sweat dropped and smiled. "Why are you three all sweaty?" she asked.

"We just finished training," Shino answered.

"How troublesome," Shikamaru muttered while scratching the back of his head.

Kiba popped another anime vein. "What did you sa-" he was about to say when Shikamaru cut him off.

"Don't be mad...What a drag! I'm going now. See you guys later. Bye Kurenai-sensei. I'm going to meet with Ino and Chouji. We got a mission, you see," he said while walking away.

"So how's your baby, Kurenai-sensei? Has Asuma-sensei visited you at all?" Kiba asked with a grin.

"She's fine...the baby, I mean," she said while her smile disappeared and changed into a frown. "And no, Asuma hasn't visited me at all lately."

"Don't worry, Kurenai-sensei. I just saw him a while ago in the Yamanaka flower shop, buying some flowe--" she was cut off at the sound of the doorbell. The door opened, revealing Asuma with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Kurenai!" he said from outside.

Meanwhile, Naruto was passing by Kurenai's house and saw them. (Seem's lke Hinata's ignoring me..) he thought with a sigh. (Well that can't be helped..Oh yeah! I forgot I got a mission!) He rushed off to the meeting place where he was supposed to be meeting up with Sakura, Kakashi, and Sai. "I'm sorry I'm late!"

Sakura sighed while facepalming. "Well, Kakashi-sensei is even more late!"

Naruto sweatdropped and looked around. "Now, that I noticed it, he's not here yet. Oh well, let's wait! dattebayo~"

"You seem surprised Naruto but Kakashi-sensei is always late," Sai said.

Naruto looked at the ground for a moment. "Well, I've been distracted for a while..."

"We can totally see that."

*a few minutes later*

Kakashi arrives with a poof of smoke. "Sorry, sorry I'm late. There was an old lady, and I had to help her get to her house."

"You use the same excuse all the time Kakashi-sensei! At least, think of something believable!" Sakura said while popping an anime vein.

"Yeah!!"

"Sorry, sorry," he apologized half-heartedly.

"Apology accepted.--NOT!"

"Oi, Sai! Don't take my line!"

He made an airy laugh while sweatdropping and finally became serious. "Let me tell you about the mission, Sakura, Naruto, Sai."

"What is it?"

"It's just to defeat some rogue ninjas and their boss. Well, it's been a while since we had a mission so I thought you two might be enthusiastic about it..but it seems you're not."

Sakura looked at Naruto who was still distracted about something. "Oi, you listening?"

"Yeah..."

(Inner Sakura: Shannaro!

He doesn't seem happy, I wonder what's wrong?)

"How about starting the mssion?" Sai said.

"Okay, let's go! It's an A-class mission since on the way there will be several elite rogue ninjas"

"I see."

"That might be a problem.." Sai said.

And back to Kurenai, they weren't able to think of anything to say, so Kurenai decided to break the ice. "Oh, by the way Kakashi and his team are going on an A-class mission. Speaking of missions, don't you have missions to do?" she asked.

"Ah..not yet," Hinata said.

I sure wish for one! It's getting boring lately since we don't have missions," Kiba said with a fist in the air.

"I see.."

"Ah, Kurenai-sensei, I didn't mean it like that!!"

Hinata giggled at the usual rowdiness of her team while she thought of Naruto. (Naruto-kun is going on a mission, I won't be seeing him in a while)

"Hinata, you seem quiet lately," Shino said.

"Now, that you mention it, Shino, yeah. I mean, she's usually quiet, but not THIS quiet."

"E-eh? Ah, n-no!"

"You can discuss whatever your problem to me now, Hinata," Kurenai said in a gentle tone.

Hinata smiled. "Thank you Kurenai-sensei, I could use your help. I'm It's like this," she said and began to explain all that happened. "He may think that I'm weird," she continued while looking down.

"He won't think you're weird."

"Why is that?"

"You should find out yourself!" she said with a wink

"Okay," she said hesitantly.

*meanwhile at the front gate*

"Leaving for a mission with your team, Kakashi-senpai?" Izumo asked.

"Yes."

"Good luck!" Kotetsu said as he continued fighting over a pen with Izumo.

Team 7 rushes to the forest and suddenly, a group of rogue ninjas attack them.

"So this is the group huh?!"

rogue ninja 1: [Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Jutsu] *attacking Kakashi*

rogue ninja 2: [Water Release: Great Waterfall Jutsu] *attacking Sai*

rogue ninja 3: [Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu] *attacking Sakura*

Kakashi: *dodges* *creates a ball of lightning chakra* [Raikiri] *attacks rogue ninja 1*

rogue ninja 1: *being attacked* Tch. *dies*

Sai: [Chou Giga] *drawings of beasts came to life and attacked rogue ninja 2* *dodges the attack of rogue ninja 2*

rogue ninja 2: *gets hit* Guah!!

Sakura: [Cherry Blossom Impact] *puches rogue ninja 3 from above*

rogue ninja 3: gets puched* uh...

*rogue ninja 2 & 3 retreats heavily damaged*

"Well, that was easy!" Sai said with a smirk. "For an A rank mission, that is."

"I didn't get to fight at all!!!!" whined Naruto.

Kakashi let out an airy laugh. "Let's move on!"

Team Kakashi kept on running until another group of rogues attacked them.

rogue ninja A: Hehehe [Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu] *attacks Naruto*

Naruto: My time to shine! [Kage Bunshin no Jutsu] *creates shadow clones then* [Rasengan] *attacks rogue ninja A*

rogue ninja A: Guaah! *gets hit* *heavily damaged and gets to run away*

rogue ninja B: How dare you! [Katon: Gōenka] *shoots 3 fireballs from up the air to Naruto*

Naruto: *dodges the attack and goes straight to rogue ninja B* [Kage Bunshin no Jutsu] *creates shadow clones again* [Rasengan] *hits rogue ninja B in the stomach*

rogue ninja B: *dieing* I'll leave the rest to you....

rogue ninja C: Uh...[Katon: Benijigumo] *attacks Kakashi*

Kakashi: (That's one strong jutsu..)

Sai: [Chou Giga] *attacks rogue ninja C*

Naruto: [Kuchiyose no Jutsu] *summons Gamabunta*

"Naruto! What brings you to summon me?" he asked.

Naruto: Take a look at the situation dattebayo.

Gamabuta: Hm? I see. Let's do it, Naruto!

Naruto Ok!

Gamabunta and Naruto: [Katon: Gamayu Endan] *hits rogue ninja C*

Naruto: That ought to do it, you can go now, Chief!

Gamabunta: Ok *disappears*

rogue ninja C: Too strong...*dies*

Kakashi was slightly hurt but was relief for what Naruto had done anyway. He was caught off guard. "Thanks for the save."

"Kakashi-sensei, I'll heal you!" Sakura immediately said as a green light shone, meaning that she began healing him.

"Thanks."

"It's kinda getting late. We used a lot of chakra and those ninjas were strong too. How about we set camp for tonight?" Sai suggested.

"Okay," they all agreed as they set up the camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.5K 26
Boruto Uzumaki suddenly realizes his love for his teammate, Sarada Uchiha. Not sure what to do- tell her or not. He has to slowly walk the path to he...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
644K 32.8K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
76.5K 3.4K 52
Long ago the Mer-people lived happily underneath the oceans until their Queen fell in love with a human. She got pregnant for him. But her pe...