Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Confession

5.5K 270 877
By tessyoc

"Home?" Yuu repeated. "As in, home in venos?"

"No in the trash can." The King said. "You know, I'm starting to get pissed by that question."

Yuu walked over to Mika. "Mika, are you really leaving?" Mika was silent, he just looked away unable to say anything. "So this is going to be goodbye?"

"I'm sorry Yuu-chan." Mika frowned. "I wanted to tell you, honestly, but I just couldn't, because I knew you'd be broken if you found out I was leaving. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be." Yuu smiled. "After all, this particular day was coming, whether I liked it or not. The day you'd finally leave me."

"I'm sorry." Mika said.

Yuu smiled and took his hand. "Can you stay at least just one more week, I'd like to dedicate my entire time to you Mika, spend all day with you."

"Well..um." Mika turned to his father for an answer, he gave a light nod. Mika turned back to Yuu and smiled. "Ok Yuu-chan, I'll spend one more week."

"And Mika." Yuu pouted. "During this one week-" he blushed finding it difficult to say it. "I want to have you all to myself, you'll have Fyn all you want after that but just until you get home, pay attention only to me."

"This human." Fyn growled.

"It's only for a week." Lest said. "After that, Mikaela will be all yours again."

"Fine." Fyn said.

"Ok then it's settled." The King said. "We'll stay here for another one week, and during those one week, I will go sight seeing this putrid planet."

"Darling, I would like to go shopping." Kuu said. "And here on this planet I hear the big tough men carry all the shoppers bag, which is what you'll be doing."

"Huh?" The King yelled. "THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FUN."

"It's not." Kuu said as he grabbed his ears and pulled him along. "Well let's go, I can't wait to see what this planet has to offer."

"Someone save me!" The King cried out.

"Day one of my seven days with Mika." Yuu said to himself as he stared in the mirror. "Hmmm...what exactly should we do today?" He thought for a moment. "I know, we'll go see a movie." He stood and ran out from the room. "MIKA, MIKA, LET'S GO SEE A MOVIE."

Yuu and Mika walked hand in hand on the streets. "So Mika, have you thought of a movie you'd like to watch?"

"I don't know the movies on this planet." Mika said. "I'll guess we'll choose something when we get there."

"Ok." Yuu smiled, he turned to look over his shoulders and frowned. "You know." He said. "I'd really like some quality time alone with Mika." The others were following behind them.

"You two are the only ones who know about this place." Lest said. "You can't just abandon us, what do you want? For us to get lost or something?"

"Besides that, we'd really like to know what these movies are." Asura said.

"Ok fine, just don't enter the same movie Mika and I are gonna enter ok?" Yuu said with a strict voice.

"He's pretty uptight." Fyn said.

"He's about to lose his dear Mikaela." Lest said. "If you were in his shoes you'd have run mad by now."

"Well of course I'll have run mad." Fyn pouted. "I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose dear Mika-sama."

"That's easy." Lest tapped him. "Then Claude will become your mate."

"WHAAAT?" Claude screamed.

"Eh?" Fyn blushed. "Claude-sama?"

Claude cracked his knuckles and punched Lest, sending him flying.

"That bastard." He said, his face completely red.

"Hoho." The King smirked and he slid over to Claude and put his arms around him. "What's this Claude? A speck of feelings I see, you really want to be my son's rival for Fyn."

"N-no, your highness." Claude said. "You have it all wrong, I-I-I just." The King wriggled his eye brows. "You're a King, stop acting like a pervert."

"Oh don't be so shy." The king hugged him tightly. "If you love Fyn, just go on, confess to him, let Mika and Yuu be together."

"I really don't.."

"Don't be silly guys." Fyn laughed. "I'm sure Claude-sama doesn't like me that way, besides I have Mika-sama and-"

"Have you ever heard of something called a plot twist?" Ferid asked.

"Still-" Fyn blushed. "A-anyway, we should get going, Mika-sama and the human are way up in front by now."

"Ferid." Crowley called as she started up to the sky. "Our son still hasn't come down yet."

"Hmm?"

Mika and Yuu looked through the posters, searching for something to watch. "A love story of an alien and a human?" Yuu blushed. "Both guys too...um Mika let's go see-"

"They both die at the end." Mika said.

"SPOIL MUCH?" Yuu screamed as he sighed. "No fair, it was supposed to be romantic where the human and alien end up, I only hope the show isn't trying to foreshadow anything."

"Foreshadow?" Mika looked at him. "Who's life exactly is the show foreshadowing?"

Yuu frowned. "No one, I was only kidding. Why don't we go into that one?" He pointed, pulling Mika along and walking away.

"So which one do we go into?" The King asked as he looked through all the posters. "Kuu dear, found something you like?" Kuu immediately pointed to one of the posters, the King walked over to it to check it out. A chill went through his body as he saw the title 'How to Kill your Lover' "Kuu my love, why would you want to watch something like that?"

Kuu smirked. "Isn't it obvious darling? I want to know how to kill my lover, come here." He reached out and dragged the King away.

"SOMEBODY SAVE ME!" The King screamed as he was pulled away.

"They seem to have found a movie." Lest said as he turned back to the posters. "Let's see, what among these things should I watch?"

"How about this one?" Asura pointed to a poster of two young kids holding hands. Lest looked at it and read the description.

"Eww, it sounds like some lovey dove mushi stuff." He said. "I want action here, not romance." His eyes caught attention of what seemed like an action packed show. "Now this is more like it, come on." He pulled Asura and ran off.

"It looks like everyone's going in pairs." Ferid looked at Claude and Fyn, he couldn't help but smirk. He held on to Crowley's hands. "So Crowley and I go off together and that leaves you two. Well bye." He waved and dragged them off.

"Those bastards." Claude growled, he turned to look at Fyn who was looking at some of the posters.

"This one seems nice." He said with a smile.

"Y-you really want to go in with me?" Claude asked, his face turning red.

"Well umm...yea." Fyn said. "We are the only two left." He pouted. "Besides, I don't want to go in all alone, it'll be boring."

"Oh..I see." Claude said.

"Well let's go." Fyn took his hand and walked away.

It took about three hours plus before each of them came out one by one.

"Our movie sucked." Lest said. "Why the fuck did they have to ruin Shiela? She was doing great ass a badass a female lead but then she stupidly fell for Nick and suddenly became this stupid damsel in distress, she almost let Lena die because of her stupid love. I swear I'm going to write a bad review on this one, they really should leave out romance junk from action show, the romance belongs in the fandom."

Asura laughed. "We should have seen the other one, at least the romance there would have been cute and necessary."

The King was busy shivering and hiding behind Ferid. "Is something wrong dear?" Ferid asked, he followed the King's stare and found him looking at Kuu. Kuu looked at them and smirked waving. Ferid waved back but the King just burst out crying.

"So-" Lest walked over to Fyn. "What film did you two see? How was it?"

"It was ok I guess." Fyn frowned. "Unfortunately stupid Claude-sama slept through it all."

"Human entertainment is boring." Claude said.

"Poor naive Claude." Lest said as he shook his head. "You were supposed to take Fyn into a horror movie and when he gets scared, he comes to your arms for comfort, you missed your shot big fella."

"WHAT?" Claude yelled, he picked Lest up and shook him about. "LISTEN HERE YOU, I WILL BUTT KICK YOU BACK HOME IF YOU DO NOT STOP SAYING NONSENSE."

"Hey look, the two love birds are out." Ferid pointed to Mika and Yuu who approached them. "So, how was the movie?"

"Boring." Mika said. "Yuu-chan disgraced me by crying along with all the girls there."

"SHUT UP." Yuu blushed. "I couldn't help it, Yukimi was just so cute and I was really sad that she had to die and she was so young."

"What is with humans and tragedy?" Mika asked. "They create stuff that leaves them in nothing but tears, aren't they sick of it, I swear it's a good waste of tears I'll give you that."

"You act like you've never cried before." Yuu said.

"I have cried." Mika said. "When I was just two hundred years old which is six years old in human time."

"I get it, I'm a cry baby, excuse me for being human." Yuu said.

"Why are you lying son?" The King asked.

"What?" Mika asked.

"You haven't cried since you were just two hundred? I sense that you cried only a few months back." The King said.

"Woah, you can do that?" Yuu asked.

"Wait? He cried at his age?" Crowley asked as he, Lest and Claude burst out laughing. "Oh gosh, I'd like to know the reason for that."

"I sense that you were always crying yourself to sleep during a time when Yuu had run away and you couldn't find him anywhere." The King said.

"WHAAAT?" Everyone screamed.

"I-um-I-" Mika remembered it clearly, all those nights he shed tears for Yuu not being beside him. That was the time he slowly realized that he cared deeply for him.

"You cried for me?" Yuu asked as he smiled and blush. "Mika, that's so sweet I-"

"OF COURSE I CRIED, I CRIED BECAUSE I WAS ONLY THINKING ABOUT HOW YOUR FATHER. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THE REASON FOR YOUR DISAPPEARANCE." Mika said sharply, ruining the moment as Yuu frowned.

"BUT YOU CLEARLY WERE THE REASON I RAN AWAY." Yuu yelled back. "ALL THOSE TIMES YOU RAPED ME AND HURT ME, HOW DID YOU THINK I COULD HAVE MANAGED."

"IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU ENJOY IT." Mika said.

"Are you two done with your stupid quarrels?" Lest asked.

"I swear Mika, you can be so annoying." Yuu said.

"But you still love him right?" Asura asked as Yuu blushed.

"Well yea I-" Before Yuu could complete his sentence, Mika pulled him away and began walking. "Mika, where are we going?"

"To spend time together duh?" Mika said.

"Hey wait for us." Lest called out.

"No." Mika stopped walking and turned to look at them. "You guys go home, I think this time Yuu-chan would want to be alone with me." He said and walked off.

"How rude." Lest frowned.

"There's no possible way I'm going home now." The King said. "It's only noon, let's go look for other fun stuff to do. On our way here, I saw a shop with more of those cute white and black fat things, oh I want to buy more, they're so cute and fluffy and adorable."

"Is he really a king?" Fyn asked.

"I believe the question here is, is he really a grown up man?." Claude said.

After a long tiring day, Mika and Yuu finally came home. "Today was fun Mika." Yuu said as he licked his ice cream cone. "I can't wait for tomorrow, I wonder what we'll do then."

Mika opened up the door only to have a frying pan thrown his way. "Ahh!" He screamed and quickly ducked.

"What's going on?" Yuu looked into the house and found it a total mess, the others were engaged in either a game or a fight, throwing things at each other. Ferid and Crowley busied themselves narrating what was going on.

"And it looks like the King takes the uncooked chicken and throws right at Claude who quickly ducks and it lands right at Lest, throwing him to the ground." Ferid narrated.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MOROMA DOING?" Mika screamed.

Everyone froze and turned to see Mika and Yuu. "Mika? Yuu? You're back, we didn't expect you both to be back home until night."

"It's nine." Yuu said. "In the night." They turned to look at the clock.

"Oh, it's that so? That late huh?" The King asked. "Well Goodnight then." They quickly scurried off before Mika and Yuu could say anything else.

"Those morons." Mika said as he frowned. "They'd better prepare themselves to clean this mess up."

Yuu yawned. "I'm so tired." Yuu said as he finished up his ice cream cone. He wrapped his arms around Mika. "Let's go to bed Mika."

"I thought you said yes you were tired?" Mika asked.

"So?" Yuu smiled. "I still want to do it." Mika smirked and carried Yuu bridal style, taking him up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"I'LL KILL THEM!" Lest raged as Asura held him down trying so hard to calm him. "LET ME GO ASURA, LET ME KILL THEM, LET ME KILL THOSE TWO, HOW DARE THEY? DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THEY'RE PEOPLE AROUND WHO NEED TO SLEEP. LET ME KILL THEM!!!"

"Calm down Lest." Claude said. "You know they have to continue with their normal routine if sex, in the next five days, they won't be able to do it anymore."

"Still-" Lest said. "Not where there are people." Yuu and Mika walked down the stairs hand in hand. "Aha. There they are. You two." Lest pointed at them. "HOW DARE YOU DISRUPT OUR SLEEP? JUST WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS?"

"Me and Mika are going to the park." Yuu said. "We're going to come home late so don't wait up." They walked passed them and out of the house, ignoring Lest.

"Did they just ignore me?" Lest asked.

"I believe they did." Fyn laughed.

"You're pretty jolly." Lest said. "Normally I'd think you'd be raging with anger and jealousy but here you are smiling."

"The human wants to spend it's last days with Mika-sama." Fyn said. "After these seven days, he isn't going to see him ever again, it'd be cruel meddling with him. Let him have his chance with Mika-sama."

"Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" Lest asked as Fyn giggled.

"Good morning everyone." Kuu said as he walked over to them, they all greeted him in return. "I'm on my way out, I just want to go over to the supermarket and get some things. My darling sweet heart is upstairs asleep, or possibly unconscious since I had to smack him on my way down. If he wakes up before I get back, please let him know where I am ok. Bye." He waved and walked away.

"He's scary." Asura said.

"He's going to be your future step carrier Fyn." Lest said. "Better not do anything to anger him." Fyn nodded in agreement to what Lest had just said.

Krul banged her head countlessly on the shelf. "What is wrong with me? I'm supposed to be hiding away? If those venos guys see me, I'm dead." She sighed. "But it can't be helped, I must feed too, I am but human ah- Krul,  you're no longer human. Now then, where is that aisle?" She began walking around searching. "Ah!" She smiled when she came across an aisle of rice. She quickly ran over and reached out to pick one, she touched it as a hand touched hers.

"Oh I'm sorry." The person says and takes away the hand.

"No problem I-" Krul trailed off when she saw Kuu.

"Is everything all right?" He asked, she suddenly ran away with the speed of light. "What's the problem with that thing? I swear those creatures are strange."

Krul ducked behind one of the shelves panting hard. "Why? Why here? Why now? Why? Why?" She peeped and found Kuu still in the market. "What exactly is he doing here? And why is he alone?"

"Hello Krul!" A voice said.

"Ahhh!" She quickly acted, turning around to give the person behind her a punch but he was quick and stopped her hand.

"You're supposed to say good morning back." Ferid Said.

"Ferid?" She frowned and pulled away from him. "What are you doing here?"

"I should ask you the same thing." Ferid said. "You're supposed to be hiding."

"I got hungry." She said. "I'm just lucky I have the ability to take my scent off, he wasn't able to sense that I was a venu."

Ferid looked and saw Kuu. "Oh it's dear little Kuu."

"Kuu?" Krul looked at him. "So he's the one that has captured the King's heart?"

"Yup." Ferid nodded. "He's a cutie isn't he? No wonder the King fell for him."

"Ehh? The King is pretty lucky, he scored big time, Mikaela is pretty lucky to have him as a future step carrier. Kuu right? I want to meet him."

"The way you behaved, I really think he wouldn't want to be anywhere near you." Ferid said. "Besides don't forget, he can read minds and detect feelings, it's too risky, I think you shouldn't do that."

"You're right." Krul smiled. "He has such a good heart, I'm glad that he's with the King, he's just perfect for him."

"It's boring here." Lest whined. "I don't think I can make it for five days, I wanna go home."

"But we have to stay Lest." Asura smiled. "If we go, we're taking Mika along and Yuu won't be too happy about that."

"What's the point?" Lest asked. "We're still going to take Mika away, I already see the future, the human is going to commit if Mika leaves him."

"Commit?" Asura asked confused. "What does commit mean?"

"Kill himself." Fyn said.

"Why on earth would he do something like that?" Asura asked. "Humans already have short lives to leave, why shorten it the more?"

"You try living alone without the one you love." Lest said.

"Oh, since you put it that way." Asura hugged him. "I understand now, if I can't live with you Lest, I'll commit too."

Lest frowned and cracked his knuckles punching Asura away. "Idiot, don't get so close to me." Suddenly the door bell rang. "Claude." Lest and Fyn called.

"What? Why me?" Claude asked.

"Because we picked you." Fyn said as he and Lest stuck out their tongues at him, Claude sighed and stood up, walking over to the door and opening it. It was a girl with purple hair and brown eyes.

Shinoa stared at the man before her, she wondered who he was. Yuu seemed to be letting in a lot if strangers into his house these days.

"What do you want?" Claude asked.

"Oh um..yes." She said. "I'm sorry but, I was wondering if I could meet Yuichiro, the owner of this house."

"He's not in." Claude said. "And he's not coming back until night."

"So he's around?" Shinoa was confused, if Yuu was around, why had he been skipping school so much? She had gotten really worried and decided to come check him out. "Oh um please, if it's not too much." She brought out some books from her bag. "Give him this, it's his homework for the past week, the teacher pardoned him because I vouched for him, could you tell him to do it and try and hand it in by tomorrow?"

"Sure." Claude said as he took the book from her. "Is that all?"

"Yes." She said. "Well bye, tell him I dropped by ok." She smiled and walked away.

Claude back into the house and closed the doors.

"Who was that?" Fyn asked.

"Some female." Claude said. "She didn't say much but reading her mind, she's worried about the human, he hasn't been showing up to something called school for a while now."

"It must be one of his friends." Lest said. "That human is so careless, from what I've learnt, school is very important to these earth people, you need it to succeed in life, he really shouldn't be messing around with it, whether or not he loves Mikaela."

"Good morning." Someone greeted as they all turned to see the worn out looking king approaching them. "Oh everywhere hurts, why is Kuu acting so mean to me? It isn't fair, I did nothing wrong."

"Maybe he's on heat." Lest said.

"Do you even know the meaning of heat boy?" Claude asked. "Cause last time I checked, heat in us venu only occurs once and that is during puberty, the time you can now once and always mate."

"Well you can't blame him Clude-sama." Fyn smirked. "He hasn't been in heat before, he's still just a child."

"I'M NOT A CHILD!" Lest blushed as Fyn giggled.

"Keep it down, my head hurts." The King said.

The days went by and Yuu and Mika spent all their time with each other. It was finally their fifth day together when it dawned on Mika that Yuu hadn't been attending school. "Yuu-chan." He called. "I'm getting really worried, you haven't been going to school lately."

"So?"

"SO?" Mika frowned. "So, your grades will slip and your dad's gonna be mad."

"I don't care." Yuu said. "I can't choose school over you Mika, I want to spend time with you, besides, we only have two..days left." Yuu's tone saddened while saying that last part, that was true, their time was almost up. He didn't know what to do from then on, living without Mika.

"So where are we going today?" Mika asked, trying to get his mind of it.

"Let's go to the water park." Yuu said with a smile.

"Mika-sama can be a dick at times." Fyn said as he held on to one of Yuu's books. "How dare he? Making us do the human's school work. If he wants to fail, let him."

"Complaining won't get you anywhere" Claude said. "We have higher intellect than these humans, just do the damn thing and be over with it."

"But how can someone skip something so much that he has this much work piled up for him?" Fyn sighed. "And now we're the ones doing all the work for him, Mika-sama is so nice, he doesn't want him to fail. But still, that's no reason to get me involved whatsoever."

"Maybe if you'd just shut up and stop complaining." Claude said. "You might actually get something done." Fyn frowned at him.

"You're so mean." Fyn frowned. "You know if you'd just learn how to be nice to people, they might actually like you, especially this person you say you have a crush on."

Claude looked up from the book he had been reading and turned to look at him. Fyn hadn't realized until he suddenly felt something, he turned to see Claude staring at him.

"I-" He quickly stood and took his own share of the books from the table. "I'll finish this up in my room, see you, Claude-sama." He quickly walked away, leaving Claude all to himself.

The next days went by and it was finally Yuu's last day with Mika. He sat in bed with his head lowered, he was really hurting. He couldn't believe this was it, this was going to be his last day with the one he loved so much.

"Yuu-chan?" Mika walked into the room and found Yuu sitting on the bed. "You aren't dressed yet? Aren't we going out today?" Yuu didn't answer, Mika walked closer to him giving him a gentle tap. "Yuu-chan is everything alright?" Yuu looked up to him, Mika felt his heart shatter seeing his tear stained face.

"What do you think." He forced a smile on his face. "Mika, let's stay home today."

"Home?" Mika asked. "Are you sure? Don't you want to do something fun together?"

Yuu shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. "I just want to stay in bed with you Mika, I want you to hold me in your arms today, that's all I want."

"Ok Yuu-chan." Mika said as he stripped himself of his clothing and climbed back in bed, pulling Yuu closer to his body.

Yuu had never felt so safe and sound before in his life, the warmth that Mika would always give him, he was going to miss it so much. He was going to moss every part of Mika, his eyes, his smiles, his kisses, his love making. He still couldn't believe that from tomorrow he would start a life without Mika once again, he hoped for it to be a lie, a bad dream, he really wished that when he woke up everything would be alright again.

Kuu walked into the room with a tray in his hand. "Mikaela?" Mika opened his eyes and saw Fyn. "I just made breakfast and I thought I should come give you two."

Mika yawned and sat up from bed. "Thank you Kuu." He took the tray for him and placed it on his laps. "Yuu-chan." He gently tapped Yuu, trying to wake him up from his slumber.

"It hurts." Kuu said as Mika looked at him. "He's hurting badly." Kuu said again, referring to Yuu. "It's almost like he's dying inside, are you sure you want to leave him?"

"Do I have a choice?" Mika asked.

"Of course you do Mika." Kuu said. "If you want to stay back, all you have to do is say so."

"I can't stay." Mika said. "If I do, the Fyn would be in the same condition as Yuu-chan, I have no idea what to do, I'm so confused."

"Whatever you choose to do, just know we'll all be here for you." Kuu said with a smile before leaving the room.

Mika turned to look at Yuu's sleeping form, Kuu was right. He really was hurting, he could feel it, it was almost like he was being stabbed numerous times to the heart. He only wished that Yuu didn't fall so much in love with him, he could turn back the hands of time, he would go back to when Yuu still hated him, he would have never started being so nice, maybe Yuu would have still hated him and maybe just maybe he'd be happy having him leave.

Mika woke up to find himself alone in bed, he turned to the bedside clock and saw that it was nine in the night. He and Yuu had spent the entire day in each other's arms, which brought him to the topic of where Yuu was. It was then he heard the water running in the bathroom, was Yuu taking a shower so late? He got up to check it out.

"Yuu-chan?" He opened the bathroom door, the shower was on but Yuu wasn't in it. Yuu was on the ground with his head buried in his lap. "Yuu-chan." He walked over to him. "Yuu-chan, what are you doing here? Come on, let's go back to bed." Yuu raised his head up, his eyes where red from crying. "Hey, stop crying, come on, let's go to bed."

He saw his mouth moving and heard a faint mumble from him.

"What did you say?" Mika asked.

"Don't ...go." Yuu said.

"Yuu-chan I-" Before Mika could continue, Yuu grabbed him and held him tight.

"DON'T GO MIKA!" He cried out. "DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE DON'T GO, DON'T GO, I'D BE LOST WITHOUT YOU MIKA, PLEASE DON'T GO, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, PLEASE JUST FOR ME, STAY, PLEASE STAY MIKA. I'M BEGGING YOU."

Mika listened to Yuu cry, he didn't even realize that tears were also falling from his eyes too. He hated this, Yuu was hurting so much and will because of him, it was all his fault and there was nothing he could do to make him happy, the only thing he could do was hold him in his arms.

"WE'RE GOING HOME!" The King screamed. "Ok people, get together, he who gets left, have a nice life with the humans."

"Mika-sama isn't here yet." Fyn said.

"Probably still saying his goodbyes." Ferid said.

"Well he should hurry it up." Lest said. "I cannot wait to get back home."

Mika was lying beside Yuu in bed, his arms were wrapped tightly around him. "I'll never forget you Yuu-chan, I promise to always think of you. You mean so much to me."

"MIKAELA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT."

Mika heard them call out to him, it was time to go, time to leave Yuu. "Good bye Yuu-chan." He leaned in and gave Yuu one final kiss. "I'll miss you." He said when they parted but Yuu was still silent. Mika got out of the bed and walked to the door, he turned to look at Yuu one last time before he walked out.

"Finally, there you are." Lest said as Mika came down the stairs.

"Let's just go." He said.

"Somebody doesn't seem happy." Ferid said. "How's Yuu by the way."

"CAN WE JUST GO?" Mika yelled.

"Alright alright we're going." The King said. "Goodbye earth, it was nice visiting." A black smoke appeared and began surrounding them.

"MIKA!" They heard someone call out and looked to see Yuu running towards them.

"Yuu-chan?"

"Don't go Mika." Yuu cried out as he hugged Mika. "Please don't go, I can't live without you."

"This is so sad." The King said. "And what's sadder is that, we're all going to disappear and he's going yo be left behind."

"Please don't go." Yuu cried.

"Yuu-chan, please, don't make this harder for me to-"

"I LOVE YOU MIKA!" Yuu finally said it. "You already knew that I'm sure, but you always kept me back from saying it, well no more, I love you Mikaela Hyakuya and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"FUCKING CALLED IT!" Lest screamed as they were engulfed in the black smoke.

They appeared in the throne room at the palace of Venos.

"Oh how cruel" The King said as he leaned on Ferid. "Just when the human confesses, his love is gone forever."

"I wouldn't say that." Ferid said.

"What do you mean by that?" The King asked. "We're back here and he's there, there's no possible way that a human can ever come here on venos."

"Wanna bet?" Crowley asked, the King was confused, he turned around and his jaw dropped when he saw Yuu unconscious and still holding on tightly to Mika.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?"

finally an Update 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
138K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
48.1K 1.2K 17
Yuu moves to a new school when guren decided that they moved in with shinya. Yuu loved his new dad, new town,new friends,new school. but one deep dar...
288K 13.3K 65
And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get to know a lot about each other... And wh...