Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 3: Interaction
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 35: Next Day
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 48: Quality Time
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 55: Departure
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 67: Confused Tensions
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 51: Concerns

50.8K 1.9K 2.5K
By MaskCover

"(Y/n), why do you look so pale?" The girl in question turned towards the soft-spoken male with a blank expression.

"N-nothing, nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?" She answered him with a wavering smile, forced onto her face.

"Because, for one, I asked why you're pale, not if anything's wrong. And for a second reason, you've been stirring an empty bowl for the past 3 minutes." (Y/n) looked down at her mechanically working hands to see the empty piece of plastic she had been circling with her spoon.

"O-oh..." The female placed the bowl down and rubbed her temple and glanced at the musician that was satisfyingly staring at her from across the kitchen. "Everything's fine Jin. Just a bit tired."

"Aww, is my angel feeling alright? Here! Let me give you a nice massage." Ryo approached the distracted girl with a welcoming smile and as he placed his hands on her shoulders, she shoved him away, dreaded at the touch that was dangerously close to her bruised neck. "(Y-Y/n)...?" The boy worriedly looked at the distressed girl and cautiously reached out to stroke her cheek to only have his hand slapped away.

"Don't touch me!" (Y/n) moved away from the blond, fearing he would discover the bite marks on her skin. And as Jin came close to inspect on the girl's frenzied state, she presented him with the same treatment.

'Good, she's properly resisting them...though this could cause me trouble if anyone finds out...doesn't matter, now my muse won't let them touch her.' He smirked as the girl isolated herself from the rest of the group to her own.

"Angel, are you alright?" Ryo sent her a concerned look to be responded with an unsure nod from the female.

"I'm fine..." Though this was far from the truth. The abrasion on her skin caused her great discomfort along with disgust as she could still feel the boy's teeth sunk into her flesh. She decided on distracting herself as a sickly feeling rose in her throat, so she proceeded to check on the pizza they were preparing.

"(Y/n), would you like to come and help me with the sauce?" The brunet offered the dazed female, only to be denied.

"When are the others going to be back?" The female was hoping to minimise the chances of being on her own with the dark haired pianist, and she was willing to accept the company of the other males in order for some solace.

"They'll be back in about 2 hours. Did you need something?" Ryo appeared by the girl's side, keeping a small distance away from the female so as to not alarm her further.

"No, just asking..." The boy tilted his head at her response and quietly leaned in, to privately talk to her.

"Angel, if it's because of what I did upstairs, I was just playing around." He shone her a bright, honest smile but the female ignored his words of comfort and continued preparing the toppings, only to have the male frown at her reaction, "If it will make you feel better, I promise not to do it again. Will that be enough?" He flashed her a noble grin and gave her the thumbs up.

"Ryo, please can you leave me alone..." She told him in a bland and tired tone, making the boy back away and return to his work with a disappointed sigh.

Time Skip

"Yes! I finally managed to cook it without burning it this time!" Ryo hopped on one spot in ecstasy at the sight of the finished pizza. "Ren, you owe me a juice box!" The musician chuckled and nodded in surrender at the male's success. "Jin, come and help me take this out, the others should be arriving any minute." The two boys worked together to take out the tray of the food and set it down on the desk. "Smells amazing...! Where's (Y/n)?" The happy boy looked around to spot the girl, but found no sign of the disappeared female.

"I think she went into the living room." The dark haired pianist explained. Jin took the chance give out of the other two boys' business to check up on the fearful girl.

As he entered the living room, he noticed the female gently rubbing her shoulder in a very thoughtful state. She flinched as she noticed the boy's presence and quickly dropped her hand. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Jin I said I'm fine."

The male seemed saddened at her grim tone and examined her state. Just as he was about to inquire further on her condition, the bell rung to indicate the arrival of the rest of the group. "I'll go get it..."

There was a slight moment of peace, giving her time to recollect her thoughts before the sound of the arrived males filled the house. "(Y/n) how have you been so far?" Kaito immediately approached the girl with an expectant smile before her expression radiated the wrong  impression of what he was expecting.

"I'm going upstairs..." She prepared to leave and strode over to the stairs for a time of lonesomeness.

"Wait, don't you want to eat?" Bako tried to catch the female's attention before she completely went out of sight but she simply shouted down her denial and disappeared to the second floor. "Why is she so sad?" Bako turned towards the gentle male for insight.

"I'm not sure, she won't say anything." Kaito looked towards the stairs in an intricate demeanor until he followed in the girl's footsteps. "Where are you going?"

The boy proceeded to walk up the stairs, showing deliberate, little regard towards the question. "I'll talk to her."

(Y/n) checked her punctured skin to be disgusted by the sight of the teeth marks and the pulsing sensation still burned into her neck. The girl quickly covered the spot as she heard the opening of the door ahead of her. "Don't you knock...?"

"It's not like this is your house." The male closed the door behind and analysed the girl in front of him. "What's wrong with you?"

"I want to go home. I'm sure anyone would be upset in my place..." The intellectual carefully observed the girl's speech and body language until a sigh came out of him.

He then unintentionally turned his attention towards the small object that hung around her neck as it brought back memories and knowledge behind its sentimental value, 'I still can't believe he gave it to her...though I really shouldn't be surprised.' Kaito approached the female and reached out to check on the necklace.

Just as he closed in on the girl, panic arose in her, realising he was nearing the injury. (Y/n) reflexively smacked his hand away and backed up from his reach. Kaito was taken slightly aback by the abhorred behaviour and took a moment to scrutinise the girl, suspicious at the action. "What?"

"...Are you hiding something?" He disregarded the teenager's discomfort as he closed in on her.

"No! Ju-just...leave me alone." (Y/n) became alarmed at the dubious orbs the male was using to monitor her.

"Why did you just react like that?" He refused to peel his eyes off the questionable behaviour the female was exhibiting.

"Wh-what? I always react like this when you psychos try and touch me." The female's worries escalated as the male seemed unfazed by her excuse.

"Maybe...but before, you pushed me away in disgust, but this time..." He reached out towards the cornered girl, "you pulled away in solicitude...which means you don't want me to see something." He grabbed onto the collar of the girl's shirt, only to have his knuckles scratched by the defensive female.

(Y/n) made a b-line towards the door as the boy clutched his pained hand, only to be pulled back by her shirt. "Kaito, get your filthy hands off of me!" However, after a tough time of restraining the girl, she ceased her resistance as he entwined his arm around her entire body, realising her struggles didn't engender her situation. "Just leave me alone..."

"Not until you show me what you're hiding." The girl furiously shook her head, causing her to wince at the pain that occurred from her irritated bruise. Kaito noticed this twinge and eyed her neck in consideration.

"Don't!" As the boy grabbed onto her shirt he pulled back the fabric to reveal the sore wound that had been causing her irritation. (Y/n)'s heart stopped and for a moment, the world seemed to also halt. There was no movement exchanged from either side and she could only hear her own shaken breath for the longest time.

"What is this...?" (Y/n) closed her eyes in surrender and relaxed her body, giving into the discovery. "Who did this to you?" The female shook her head, declining to respond. "(Y/n), look at me and tell me who did this." He unwrapped the female from his hold and forced the girl to look straight into his eyes. "Why won't you tell me who did this?!"

'Because that's what caused this in the first place...' However, as the girl pondered whether to tell the boy or not, a realisation hit her like a brick, as an idea occurred in her mind. "N-no one did this...the dog got a bit playful and bit me." Kaito shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't play with me (Y/n). Your little puppy doesn't have the tooth size to cause this kind of damage and if my dog bit you, your whole shoulder would be missing by now. So tell me who the hell did this to you. Was it Jin?" The girl furiously shook her head. "Was it Ren?!" Following a moment of hesitation, the girl repeated the action making the boy's jaw clench. "Don't tell me it was Ryo."

"No! It wasn't him. It wasn't anyone. It was Oberon, I swear." The intellectual glared at the girl's excuse with doubt and much of the lacking belief.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you alone..." As he traced his fingers over the grooves of the bite marks, he unwillingly began digging his nails into the wound, wanting nothing more than to rip off the tainted flesh that was attached to the girl.

"Stop! That hurts!" The boy quickly picked up on his actions and retracted his hand.

"I'm sorry...damn it!" He let go of the female and began pacing the room in deep thought. 'Why is she keeping this from me...who is she protecting? Why is she protecting them...? Was it Jin? That's a possibility based on how easily he can snap...Was it Ryo? That could also be the case, I know how frolicsome he can be...Could it be Ren? He's not too much of a concern but...it's best not to leave him out of the equation.' The boy looked back at the quiet girl as many thoughts ran through his mind. 'I can't trust them...not for now at least.' Kaito ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath before exhaling all his stress out. "...(Y/n), if something happens again, you will tell me, understand?"

The girl reluctantly nodded and sat on her bed, gently rubbing at the pained bruise still throbbing at her inflamed skin. Kaito gave her a last glance before leaving the girl to give her some time alone, and rejoin the group downstairs.

(Y/n) sighed in relief at her successful bluff and relaxed on her bed. She curled up in the jacket that seemed to be her last memo from her previous life and thought over her next moves.

Time Skip

After a few hours of solitude, the girl figured she should emerge from the comfort of her room and make sure she doesn't attract too much concern on her. She walked outside of the room to catch Bako who was also leaving his own environment. "What's going on?" The girl noticed the pair of envelopes in the boy's hand and quickly attracted his attention.

The boy smiled at her and held up the envelopes, "The mailman is coming tomorrow, so I'm bringing these down for Kaito to put them in the mailbox, since he's also going out." The girl looked towards the papers and extended her hand in a polite offer.

"I'll give them to him, I anyways have to go downstairs and eat." Bako joyfully grinned at her and handed the letters in the female's expectant hand.

"Thanks (Y/n)...are you alright? You seemed a bit down when we came back." The girl dismissively waved her hand and shook her head.

"Just couldn't sleep last night, nothing serious." The boy understandingly, though doubtfully nodded and patted the girl's head before disappearing back into his room.

"You didn't have to bring them to me." Kaito told the girl as she handed him the three envelopes, though in actuality he secretly appreciated the gesture. "There's still some pizza in the oven so if you're hungry I suggest you eat now before the others finish it." The girl nodded at the proposal and was about to proceed with microwaving herself a piece until the male spoke again. "And..." He uncomfortably scratched his cheek and purposefully avoided eye contact with the female out of shyness towards his following concern. "And if that bruise is still bothering you, I prepared a water tray in the freezer. If you place some ice against the sore spot, it should reduce the swelling and dilation of the blood vessels, as well as stop some of the redness so..." He trailed off as his pride began tugging at his senses and turned towards the door, heading for the outside.

"Thanks..." The female gratefully nodded, causing the boy to flinch slightly with embarrassment as he felt a thermal sensation rising to his face.

"Whatever...just stay out of trouble." With that, he left the girl on her own to collect her dinner.

She sighed with relief and placed the piece of food in the microwave, waiting for it to warm up sufficient enough to be edible, as she was replete with hunger after almost a whole day of starvation. As she turned to take the, mentioned ice from the freezer, she nearly bumped into the person behind her. The girl gasped as her knees began trembling at the sight of the jade eyes that stared down at her.

"Don't come any closer..." She steadily told the boy with assurance, knowing if he tried anything again, she would hold back nothing that would inflict him harm.

The boy wordlessly took out a small, plastic bottle from his pocket and placed it on the counter beside the girl. She eyed the container and looked back at the male that had begun tarrying out of the room. "Bako said that you were having trouble sleeping. I don't know how much of that is the truth, but keep those sleeping pills just in case." Ren left the kitchen area, letting the girl warily analyse the small bottle and walk past it with little regard, in search of the ice inside the freezer.

After performing the crimson haired male's instructions, she took her plate of food to leave back to her own room. Before properly exiting the area, she looked back at the pill bottle and stared towards the small container, perplexed until convincing herself to take it with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 852 24
[Yandere Ex X Reader] Y/N's Ex could not leave her alone, he wanted her back and he would do anything to have her back, no matter what it was. Nobod...
1.3K 48 10
A new atmosphere, one you've only seen in movies and tv. Maybe, under different circumstances you'd enjoy being here, but all you want to do is leave...
31.9K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
159K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...