The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

Would she save you?

721 16 5
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Megan Salvatore*

I stared at my reflection in the body length mirror hung beside my bed.

"Yeah, you do look sax-aaye," I said to myself, whistling at myself. Yes, I said whistling.

I wore black skinny jeans, grey tank top with a leather jacket- yes, Damon's- spiked heel boots and of course, classic Raybans. My pink hair were opened and left in waves. My whole look screamed Badass.

I literally kicked open my wooden door and walked my  way down, slowly, dramatically. "Whoa, what's with the new look?" asked Veronikah just as she walked into the Boarding House.

I gave her the 'Are-you-kidding-me?' look, "Oh, I'm emotionless, I wanna look emotionless babe."

She laughed, "I like the new you."

I couldn't laugh. Laughing was what you did when you found something amusing, almost heart-touching as such, apparently something that required a heart. I didn't have one, so I nodded. "No one else does."

She rolled her eyes, "I remember the times when I turned my switch off. How cool was I..." she thought out loud.

"You'll never be as cool as me, even when you're badass."

She glared at me, but when she couldn't see my eyes clearly through my dark glasses, she gave up, "I came here to check up on you. You did almost die after all."

I knew Vanilla was only being nice, but it offended me that she thought  I needed to be watched. "Do not think you can check up on me again. I'm strong, powerful, and well... a witch. I can take care of myself."

She looked surprised for a second, before she just nodded, "Oh yeah, you've switched your emotions off. I keep forgetting."

Not answering, I headed to the door, when something came up, "I actually didn't know witches could turn it off."

"They can't. You haven't... not exactly, I mean. You're not really emotionless, you're the same. Like, with me? You're almost the same. Since you've embraced spirit, you're moody. Moody for witches is extreme, if you're happy- which won't happen often- you'll grin and clap like idiots even when you're dying. If you're sad, you'll make sure the entire country suffers. And if you're angry-which you are- lets just see what happens?"

"Damn, I thought I was all cool and sexy with no emotions."

~

I walked into the hall, with all eyes following me like I was One Direction. Ew, did I just compare myself to One Direction? Even worse, did I just say ew?  (A/N: I have no problem with One Direction, you fans out there, it was just in Megan's character to say that. Sorry, hopefully, no one's offended)

On my way to my locker, I locked eyes with- Queen Bitch. Yes, you guessed right! Elena. Wait, I did lock eyes with Bonnie too... so who's Queen Bitch...

"Faceless fishes," I muttered as I walked past them.

Reaching my locker, I dialed the combination and pulled my books out of it. I could feel someone's presence next to me, and honestly, I was too bored to deal with this.

"Faceless fishes? Is that the best insult you could come up with?"

Taking a deep breath, I turned to my right to face Stefan, "Calling my insults bad just to talk to me? Is that the best you could start with?"

He seemed dazed as he took in what I wore, "Why the change in outfit?"

"Why switch to Team Romance from Team Bromance?"

"Don't answer a question with a question."

"Don't fucking ask questions then!" I yelled, attracting attention. I looked around, "Nothing to watch here, ya lifeless people! Its just siblings fighting."

They all started to move away, probably already disliking me. Funny, how I didn't give a fuck. I turned around to go away as well, but stopped when Stefan called me again.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Megan."

"I'm sorry too Stef. I can't believe I loved you so much. I mean, you totally abandoned me, bro. I was heartbroken.. Its good I tried to kill myself, I got to come back like this. Now I know who to trust. No one."

He sighed. I wasn't sure if he was frustrated or well, just still sorry, but he walked to me and gave me a tiny smile, a pleading one. "Megan, if someone was trying to kill Damon- even with a reason- how would you react?"

I thought about it, heck, I thought hard. Never in my life did I put my brain into this much pressure, but an answer came anyway, "I don't know Stefan. I don't really have any feelings now. Remember how I just came back from the dead to save Princess Elena?"

He sighed, frustrated this time, "Could you just stop reminding me? I know I made a mistake, but I need to assure you, if you and Elena switched places that night, I'd be equally mad at her."

I laughed, "No babe, no. I don't believe you." I pretended to look at the imaginary wrist-watch on my hand, "Now, I must leave before I lose it and burn this place."

Not waiting for an answer, I turned around and ran away.

~

"Megan!" Came one voice I never expected to hear ever again.

I was in the cafeteria, sitting alone. I knew Stefan occasionally looked in my direction to confirm I wasn't killing someone and Elena and Bonnie watched me as well, just glaring. They should be thankful my eyes are covered because of the glasses. They'd be creeped if they saw them.

"What's up, pig?"

He paused to check if I'd just talked to him. When he saw no one around, he continued to me and took a seat next to me, "I want to apologize."

I chuckled, "A lot of people have been apologizing lately, welcome to the club."

He shook his head. "Megan, I mean it. I truly am sorry."

"I know Tyler, I do. And you're forgiven. You're free, go tell you friends and family Tay-tay, you're free," I said, not looking at him.

Tyler frowned, "You're behaving weird. Really weird."

I chuckled again, "Life is short. Wait, who am I kidding? Nope, life is pretty long, but YOLO, so make the most of it." I leaned forward to him and whispered, "Being weird is the best way to live it."

He nodded, "Yeah, okay."

We stayed quiet for a while before I got up, "It was nice talking, but I have better things to do now."

"Wait, Megan!"

"Yeah?"

"Is there any chance... there'll be us again?"

"No," I said on his face and walked away.

When I reached my car, I saw a shadow following me. Every time I turned, the shadow vanished. "Show yourself to me, would you?"

I heard a chuckle, and immediately knew who it was. "Still feisty, aren't you love?"

I wanted to smile at him, but my face remained blank as he approached me, "Yeah. Cool meeting you, bro, I gotta leave now though."

"Megan. Stop. You never talk to me like that."

"Everything has a first time."

"Not this. What happened?"

I rolled my eyes. "Klaus, did you once realize I'm zero with emotions because of you?"

He stared at me, stunned I must say. I was a little shocked as well, I managed to stun Nikluas. "You called me Klaus..."

I nodded.

"Not Nik?"

"Isn't Nik for those that are close to you?"

Realization dawned and he laughed. "Oh so we aren't close anymore? Never expected this day to come."

"It did come today. Now if there's nothing more, I'd like to leave,"

"There is more." He said, stopping me. "Where are my coffins? You said you'd find them."

"And you said you won't break the promise. But here we are," I said raising my arms dramatically, "Face it Klaus, after yesterday, things won't even be the same for us. So off you go, find your coffins. And I, I'll explore the world. There's a lot I haven't seen."

"It'll be more fun with me. Let me accompany you, love."

"No. I just enjoy with myself. No one deserves to be with and around me. I am too awesome."

Now, knowing he won't let me take the car, I ran.

*Damon Salvatore*

"We have an emotional witch on our hands." 

Those words repeated in my head the second I woke. Hang overs, something I cannot deal with. Gulping down one of Megan's medicines that she's arranged right next to the alcohol cabinet, I walked around the house, hoping to see someone- Megan in particular.

I walked into her room, it was a mess. It wouldn't surprise me if a tornado had been here, yeah, Megan was a tornado in her own sense.

Where is she? She's not in her correct senses, she's dangerous as hell. Knowing Megan, the Apocalypse could be on right now. I face palmed, knowing this wasn't even a joke, the Apocalypse actually could be on right now.

I walked back into my room to get dressed and check on Megan.

"Well, well, Salvatore, off to see my lovely daughter?"

I rose my head to see someone unexpected leaning against my car. She was in her usual attire, plain blue trousers, leather boots and a long grey coat, her white blonde tied in a neat braid. "Well, well, I see you didn't die."

She laughed, "Damon, love, of course I didn't. I don't think I ever will. At least till I'm not sure Megan's not dead as well," when she did speak that, I was reminded that Megan and her mother were British. It was hard to figure because of Megan's American accent she'd developed during these years.

"Well, how did you come back?"

"You seem to keep forgetting how powerful I am."

This brought back unwanted memories of Megan running, struggling against her mother's power. Though Megan was one very strong witch, compared to her mother she felt weak. "Oh yes," I muttered.

She smiled, satisfied. "So where are you off to? Megan?"

I didn't answer, instead I turned to my right and started in that direction. Not even a second later, I felt all my breath go and the hard push of the ground on my back. She leaned over me with an unreadable expression. Her face was calm, but her grey eyes only showed fury.

"I asked, where are you going?"

"None of your business."

"Oh, it very much is my business. Now, do yourself a favor and tell me. I might make your last few hours less painful."

Last few hours? What was this lady up to? "I'm not telling you."

"As you like it, Salvatore," she said as she pulled me up and started to drag me.

In one swift motion, I pulled free and went for a punch in the face. She stumbled a few steps back. Taking advantage, I pounced on her, making her fall and sunk my teeth into her throat. Not being used to the sting, she scream, while I tried to cause as much damage I could manage with my fangs. She struggled under me, but I made sure my hands caged her slim body.

"Stop!" She screamed.

But I didn't intent to. I was going to try and kill her or even make her weak. But she only struggled harder, indicating she was still strong. Somehow, her hand escaped my trap and well, in the next few moments, everything went black.

~

Where the hell am I? I looked around some more and still saw the same pale, dirty maroon walls. Other than that, I saw a small table on the other side of the room, on the table was a blade and... vervain. I was chained to a chair and I was half naked. Just, why? I could see my shoes by the table and my shirt hung on the handle of the old wooden door. There were no windows here, no escape.

"So you're up?"

My head whipped up to see Megan's bitch of a mother in front of me. "What the hell is this? You're crazier than I gave you credit for." 

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, Megan's gone heartless?"

I didn't answer for a while, but then decided there was no point, she'd come to know anyway. "Yes."

She smiled, "So if I call her here, to save you? Would she?"

That's when my eyes widened. I didn't know, for once in my whole existence, I doubted Megan. She might not love me anymore, she doesn't care! I might die in the next few hours and she wouldn't even bother showing up at my funeral. "She would," I said, trying to sound convincing, but I hope my voice didn't give it away.

She pulled out her iPhone and waved it in my face with a smirk.

"Well, lets try."

___________________________________________________________

Hoolaa people! Its Ishita.

Sorry if the updates are slower than before, school is KILLING me. Yes, my tests are over, but the Majors are coming up next month! I'm totally losing it.

But I'm not going to blabber about how annoying my life's getting right now, all I'm gonna say is- vote, fan, comment and recommend!

Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...