My Saviour (in editing)

By keishapelletier

** I wrote this when I was younger and am done schooling now with nothing to do so, this story will be heavil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
... I'm Back!!

chapter 8

314 16 0
By keishapelletier

"Zoeyyyyyyyy" 

"what do you want"

"I don't know, I'm just really bored"

"and what do you want me to do about it" 

"entertain me! woman!" 

"oh my god child, you can't just order me around  like that" 

"who says I can't.... I am the alpha's daughter after all"

"oh please, I never have listened to an order you gave me and I never will"

"I hate you" I said playfully narrowing my eyes at her. 

"whatever" We sat in the living room waiting for the guys to get back from their "guys day". We have no idea where they went or do we care where they went, they both blocked us out, and turned off their cells so we had no way of contacting them. We decided to fill water balloons with whipped cream and throw them at Bradley and Garett when they got home, we had a big ass bucket full of them and were currently waiting in the upper lounge area. The upper lounge area was directly above the main doorway, the window was huge and could open easily giving us an advantage. When we hit them we will have to run for our lives, literally. 

"shh, I hear Garett's truck" Zoey said opening the window all the way and grabbing an armful of balloons. I grabbed the rest of them, I really hope this works. 

They pulled into the driveway and got out of the truck and got something out of the back, I couldn't figure out what it was. We had to time this perfectly, we locked the door so we would have more time. 

"ready?" I whispered 

"duh"  She said sarcastically

"well then... " I said as I leaned over, aimed and dropped the balloons at the same time as Zoey. 

YES!! We hit them right on the head successfully getting whipped cream everywhere. We high fived and looked at them. 

"ZOEY!!!"

"SAVIOUR!!!" Bradley and Garett said at the same time. 

"RUN!" I yelled as me and Zoey ran away to hide in the attic that the boys don't know about yet. Even though the attic is full of spiders and I hate spiders, I would much rather have spiders then being captured by two overly strong wolves. I can hear Bradley's wolf calling out to my wolf. 

please please don't tell him where we are I pleaded my wolf 

nah I won't, it's fun teasing him... might not be for you later... 

what?! 

nothing she said all too quickly. She didn't say another word to me.

SHIT!! They found the attic staircase.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I look at Zoey and see her looking at me with the same expression as I have: a little fear and excitment.

Come to think of it they probably were just following our scents, damn.

"Saviour, Zoey we know your up here" They said tauntingly  

"no you dont!" We screamed at the same time. We looked at eachother and laughed. I could hear Bradley and Garett call us dumbasses. 

"I'm not a dumbass!" We said at the same time again. I just then got the best idea ever.

""hey Zoe, let's get a picture of them when they turn the corner" I said, it was hardly a whisper. 

"yesh" she said getting her phone out of her pocket along with me, We sat there waiting and... 

*click click click click* 

We took  the pictures, now what? 

"so, whipped cream? Really?" Bradley asked 

"dude, you so should have expected this, you know me, just cause I'm your mate does not mean I will stop pulling pranks on you. You know my love for pranking people" I said smirking. 

I look over at where Zoey was, and she was gone. What the fuck? I look to where Garett was standing and he was gone too. Double what the fuck!

"Hey Saviour?" 

"yeah?" I said in the same tone as Bradley 

"gimme a hug?" 

"okaii!" I yelled jumping up and hugging Bradley, he of course wasn't expecting it. I only did it cause I'm sure there was a spider crawling up my back, I am amazed I didn't flip out. I pulled back and kissed him, just as he picked me up easily, see I told ya Me and Zoey wouldn't stand a chance against them. 

"you taste like cool whip" I said giggling 

"Really? I wonder why?" He said sarcastically. 

"hmmm, who knows... now can we get outta here, the spiders are really scaring me" 

"nah.. I like it up here" Bradley said refusing to put me down  

"you dick" 

"well that's not nice" 

"Thats kinda why I said it" I said grinning, I tried one last thing to leave this spider infested place. 

"Bradley.. Can.. we.. please.. leave.. I.. hate.. spiders.." I said inbetween kissing every part of his face. 

Bradley groaned

"you know you should really stop that.." 

"why" I said kissing his neck 

he lowered me just a little... so I could feel the bulge growing in his pants. 

"because thats why" he said in a really sexy low voice. I smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth just to see how far I can push him. I heard a faint moan from the back of his throat. I pulled back and his eyes are turning to a darker shade of blue. He started kissing the spot where my mark is gonna be. It felt like my skin was on fire, when he kissed my neck. I am really glad he is still carrying me otherwise I would have fallen to the ground. 

"you do realise your still covered in whipped cream right?" I whispered in his ear

"I don't care" he whispered against my neck. From being Best friends and playing truth or dare I know that right behind his earlobe is his where his weak spot is. I softly kissed his weak spot and felt his canines sharpen against my skin cusing my skin to tingle. 

"god I really wanna mark you..." he mumbled against my neck. 

"who's stopping you?" I said smiling, Bradley stopped and looked in my eyes which I'm sure are black as my wolf has taken over, he kissed me, this kiss wasn't like the other kisses it was more gentle and lustful. He kissed along my neck and lightly licked the spot where he's gonna mark me. I moved my hands from his back to his hair. I felt his teeth sink into my neck, and I felt my whole arm burning, I gripped his hair tighter in my hands. It stung really bad. One tear escaped and rolled down my face, Bradley kissed it away. 

"I'm sorry Princess, I'm so sorry, I don't like seeing you in pain" He said holding my face 

"boy, you better not be going all cliche on me now" I said giggling. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" he pulled a little blue box out of his pocket. 

"I was gonna give this to you later but now seems like a better time" He chuckled, in the little box was an infinty necklace with 'My Saviour' engraved on the back. 

"I love it, Thank you so much" I said hugging him. I moved my arm. 

"holy shit!" 

"what?!" 

"my mark.." 

"what about it?" Bradley said confused

"look at it" My mark is barbed wire going fron my neck all the way to the inside of my wrist, with the words 'mine forever' written across my collarbone in cursive. 

"Yeah, thats why your whole arm was burning, I felt it" He said smiling at me, I smiled back. 

"well now that I'm covered in whipped cream, I'm gonna go have a shower" I said 

"can I come?" Bradley asked 

"again, who's stopping you?" I said smirking

*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N Hey sorry I havent uploaded in a long time, I just had too much stuff on my mind, I tried to make this chapter longer, and school starts in a couple days along with getting a job so updates are gonna be less frequent.

PS. I changed chapter 5 a bit. 

PPS Neither couples have gone all the way yet, Just thought I should clear that up ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...