Prude

由 Authoritative

She just wears it as worship to the god she is faithful to She wants to wait til her marriage night, is that... 更多

Nali'ah
Update coming soon
Tatum
Amalia
Camille
Noah
Update!
Sister Martha
Ace
Help!
Justin
Destinee
Olivia Ann
纯度
Jameston
Savingit Forum
I M P O R T A N T
Anita & Isaiah
Jordan
Anita & Isaiah
Savingit forum pt. 2
Anita & Isaiah
A/N of importance
Cassidy
Charlie
Jordan
Oliver
Georgia
G e o r g i a
Georgia
Georgia
Noah
Stephanie
A note from Charlie

Karlie

3.9K 347 410
由 Authoritative

not edited, not edited, NOT EDITED

K A R L I E
(Car-lee)

Karlie gripped her backpack as she walked into the house with her friend Samantha. This was her first sleepover that wasn't with her church friends, or Sam. She was kind of afraid. What if she did something silly to embarrass herself? What if she peed in her sleep? She hadn't peed in the the bed since she was seven, and she was now fifteen, but anything could happen, right? These girls were really popular and it was an honor to be invited.

It was like an orientation, the sleepover. If you passed their tests they gave you throughout the night, you could be friends with them, thus making you a popular girl in your grade.

Few girls passed and Karlie didn't want to blow it. Well, she didn't even want to be here, but Sam had been desperate since the beginning of freshman year to get in with the clique. Finally, she got her chance when Karlie switched from her small Christian school to go to public school.

Sam and Karlie had already been best friends so the switch was less harder. Sam had never really caught the popular girls eyes until Karlie came to school.

She was the 'perfect candidate' for a future member of their group. And they hastily asked her to stay over. She only agreed if Sam would be able to join.

So, she didn't want to mess everything  up for Sam. Usually, when you do something embarrassing, or noticeable, people will also include the person's best friends, since they are closely associated.

Karlie and Sam were greeted and directed to head down to the den. It was a lavish area, perfect for sleepovers. Probably because they used it often.

There was pizza and snacks on a table but none of the girls were eating anything. They all were huddled in a circle in their designer pajamas and curler wrapped hair.

Karlie wanted to roll her eyes. Could this be any more cliche? All the girls greeted each other and Karlie did her best to at least sound as excited as Sam was.

They all hung around for a while, gave each other make-overs, and did silly things like have pillow fights.

Honestly, Karlie just wanted to go home, watch Netflix, snack, and surf Tumblr simultaneously. She could feel all the probably important stuff circulating that site.

At least there was food there. Karlie was confused as to why none of the girls had touched a thing. She was surprised she didn't head straight for the snacks when she first got there.

She ambled toward the snack area and was bummed to find out that the pizza was cold. Luckily, there was a microwave. She placed four pieces of pizza on her plate and set the timer.

As she waited, she studied the girls. None of them looked the same in the face, she guessed. They all still had on a full face of makeup, however. Karlie didn't know how they did that. Sure, she liked wearing makeup as much as the next girl, but that stuff got itchy and curlers were really tight.
They all acted the exact same personality-wise. They moved the same and talked the same.

However, she immediately knew which girl was the ring leader, and obviously she was the hostess of this party.

It was a girl named Saleen Yun, and she was probably the prettiest girl in school. She was half Asian and half Columbian. (Karlie never thought that combination would have a pretty outcome, but it was certainly working for Saleen) Saleen could speak three languages fluently, played volleyball, and had a strong eyebrow game.

Saleen was so popular, even the seniors liked her. She had a senior boyfriend in eighth grade, Sam told her. But she broke up with him because she didn't want him 'tying her down when she got into high school.'

Karlie doubted that was true, but she kept her mouth shut. There was no need to start drama when all you had to do was not say anything.

Karlie pulled her food out of the microwave and piled the rest of the plate high with snacks. She juggled that, and her drink back to her seat before sitting down. Many of the girls looked in confusion at her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Is something on my face?"

One girl who she don't know the name of, spoke up. "Are you seriously gonna eat all that?"

Another said, "You're gonna eat at all? One slice of pizza has, like, so many carbs. Not to mention, cheese like totally damages your vocal chords."

What Karlie wanted to say was that she had been eating cheese and pizza for her whole life and she could still hit a high note better than that girl, probably. But, Sam would be embarrassed so instead she replied with, "well, pizza is literally the food pyramid wrapped in one. I'm getting my dairy, my vegetable, my wheat, my carbs, my fruit, and my protein. So, technically, pizza is good for you."

Many girls were about to protest when Saleen spoke up. "Ladies, ladies let her eat. That is what the food is here for, no? Let's just all pray it doesn't go straight to her thighs."

Karlie shrugged and turned to Sam. "Hey Sam, want any?" She asked trying to hand her a piece of pizza. Sam shakes her head no. "It's Samantha, Karlie, and I'm not hungry."

Karlie was confused because Sam loved her nickname almost as much as she loved pineapple pepperoni pizza. Karlie kept quiet however, because she started to notice the red tint in Samantha's pale ears.

She ate her food in silence as the girls discussed the boys at their school. Suddenly, Saleen's mom popped in. "Hey girls, me and Mr. Yun are going to bed. You guys can stay up, just try not to come upstairs and wake us, okay?"

The girls all nodded sweetly and bid Mrs. Yun a good night. As she shut the door, Saleen quickly hopped up and pressed her ear to the door. She waited a moment until she quietly opened the door and disappeared.

All the girls waited quietly for her to return. She did a few minutes later and shut the door with a grin." Okay, both my parents are in the bed. They should be asleep in no time. If we get ready now, they should be knocked out by then."

All the girls start chattering excitedly and began taking out their curlers and putting on different clothes. Karlie looked around in confusion.

"What is going on?" She asked everyone. Saleen laughed. "We're getting ready to go over to my brother's friends house."

Karlie shook her head. "Do your parents know?" Saleen laughed. "Of course not. They'd never let us go. We are gonna sneak out."

Karlie turns to Sam. "Did you know about this?" Sam shrugs. "I mean yeah. B-but if I told you what we were going to do you'd never have come!"

Saleen came towards Karlie. "Don't worry. We do this all the time. I understand that you probably didn't come prepared to go over to a boys house, but what you are wearing is fine. Do you want me to do your makeup?"

Karlie looked down at her attire. She was wearing a tank top and spandex she usually wore under her sports clothes. She was upset she didn't have anything else to wear, but she just thought she'd be around a bunch of girls all night.

Luckily, she packed a pair of jeans and a short sleeved top. She'd just wear that. "No, I'm good." She replied about the makeup. "Honestly I don't even want to go."

Saleen narrowed her eyes. "Well you have to go. You don't have to wear makeup, but you are going." Karlie was about to reply with a firm no, but then she remembered Sam. She couldn't just leave Sam.

"Fine, I'll go." She said crossly. Saleen smiled in victory before continuing to get ready. Karlie pulled on her clothes and grabbed her phone. She sent a quick text to her own brother.

"Hey, u awake?"

He replied back quickly. "Obviously, it's a Friday nite. I'm hangin w/ jordan. Y? Is something wrong?"

She smiled at the name Jordan. (It was the guy she had been crushing on for ages) "I'm not sure yet. Just be on standby because I might have you pick me up."

She quickly put her phone away when she realized all the girls were ready. They quickly stole out the back door and Karlie made sure to grab her backpack.

She slung it on her back and walked out of the house and into Saleen's massive fenced-in backyard. Saleen quietly pulled open the gate and stole out into the night. She ushered the girls with her.

They followed Saleen for about a minute when she stopped and turned around. "Okay, my brother's friends house is right around the corner. He is having a guy sleepover too. A lot of cool guys will be there, so don't act stupid or I'll kill you. I don't want you to ruin my reputation. We planned this night so I could see my boyfriend since my parents told me I couldn't see him anymore."

So that is what it was. Her parents thought he was too old for her. Well, he was a freshman in college and she was a freshman in high school.

They all continue on and finally they reached their destination. Saleen walked in and explained to the the girls that the parents aren't home. She headed down to the basement and was greeted by a group of boys.

They all hollered as the girls entered and Karlie coughed at the smell of the room. It smelled like weed, and she notices the many beverages of alcohol in the room.

What had she gotten herself into?

Saleen plopped herself down onto a nearly stoned looking guy and purred, "hey baby." He greeted her with a sloppy kiss before pulling back. "What took you so long." She frowned. "I had to wait for my parents to fall asleep. Plus, I had to get pretty for you."

Suddenly, a guy in the back speaks up. "Yo, the only reason I'm letting you touch on my sister is because she likes it, and because you give me free booze and weed."

Many people laugh, but Karlie frowns. She was quite thankful her own brother wasn't like that.

All the girls were urged to sit down and Karlie cautiously sat beside Sam and a boy she kinda knows, but not really.

Everyone gathered around and Saleen speaks up. "Let's play truth or dare." Many people roll their eyes and complain but are cut off when Saleen's boyfriend barked for everyone to shut up. "If my girls wants to play that, then that is what we will play." He said firmly.

Saleen grins and stars. People get picked and chosen and at first everything is pretty PG-13 until it isn't anymore. The questions and dares become raunchy and inappropriate, and Karlie wants to leave.

"Hey, Karlie," someone speaks up, "truth or dare?" Karlie shakes her head. "Oh, I don't want to play." Everyone rolls their eyes and Sam nudges her with pleading eyes.

She caves in with a huff. "Ugh, I don't know. Truth I guess." The person, she doesn't know them, giggles. "Have you ever kissed a boy?"

Karlie colors. No she hasn't, nor does she want to tell anyone. "Uh, I am not answering that." Everyone groans and she frowns. "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell."

Saleen flips her hair. "Whatever, hey Dixton, truth or dare?"  Dixton shrugs. "Dare, I guess." Saleen grins maliciously and laughs.

"I dare you to kiss Karlie. Don't worry, she doesn't kiss and tell, that or she's a prude." Dixton seems happy at the dare and turns to kiss Karlie. She protests, and pushes him away.

"Hey come on," he says. "Don't be a prude. It's just one kiss." She looks around the room at all the faces. Everyone wears an annoyed expression, even Sam. She shakes her head and stands up.

"I'm leaving", she announced as she quickly put on her backpack. "Don't worry, I won't snitch on all of you, but I am not going to be here and let you treat me this way."

---------------
Ugh, don't get me started on this. This chapter was terrible, and I know it was. I'm sorry guys. I've had no inspiration for this book, lately. Luckily, I have a really cool idea for the next chapter and maybe it'll help me get my mojo back for this story. I want to rewrite this, and perhaps I might, but you guys deserve an update so I wanted to post it. You don't deserve a crappy update, however, so I will try to get out this next chapter within two weeks. My schedule is crazy because I have some very big things coming up, but I will try.

Sorry for this crappy chapter, Charlie

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.6K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
686 44 32
like my bio says all my stories are satire me and my partner came up with this together. nsfw? this might get spicy the cover is not my photo! i f...
66.1K 501 10
Ashley is excited for his friends wedding, until it turns out she wants him to be a bridesmaid... But he may just learn that he loves the role...
2.4K 166 16
"Please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned." He was taught that homosexuality was wrong almost his whole life, but what happens when he slowly starts...