Kiss It Better.

By hailiemareea

Ever been pushed into doing something you didn't want to because you were scared you'd hurt someone's feeling... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
IMPORTANT NOTICE.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
new story alert!

Meet the Characters.

8.8K 283 235
By hailiemareea

So I'm extra excited to start this book but from prior experience, no heavy updates will begin until further notice. But with me and new projects y'all already know I hate waiting so who really knows?😋.

                       description.✒️:
Ever been pushed into doing something you didn't want to because you were scared you'd hurt someone's feelings? Well that's the case for 18 year old Peyton Vasquez. His father owns a small gym in their small town that means a lot to him and he hopes that one day Manny will take it as his own. All that Manny wants to do is chillax this summer but.....things don't always go as planned. You see, this summer Manny has agreed to shadow his father and just see how things are done around the gym. What will happen when family friend and newly beaten, former country champion who has lost everything besides his girlfriend, Vincent Kooper seeks aid from the small family gym to bring him back to his rightful position as the champion?

central characters.📽:

age:18.
bio: chill for the most part, but can definitely be the prince of petty if you push him. single. daddy's boy.
fresh graduate of high school and soon to be student of UCLA on a full academic scholarship.the brain in most situations.

age:20.
bio: the epitome of that one guy who didn't grow up with much but had the skill to become a legend. that's vincent. former U.S. heavyweight MMA champion, before his previous fight. losing made him dive head first into a dark place. now with no more endorsements and his funds frozen, he has no one to turn to but the vasquez family.

supporting characters.🎞:

age:20.
relation: peyton's brother.

age:18.
relation: peyton's best friend.

age:38.
relation: father of peyton and phillip//owner of fit life gym// husband of jada.

age:37.
relation: peyton and phillip's mother// wife of josé.

age:21.
relation: vincent's girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 5 3
Amelia Nyman on nuori naisen alku, joka pelaa intohimoisesti jääkiekkoa Ilveksessä ja joutuu vaihtamaan KalPaan isän vaihtaessa valmennustaan KalPan...
351 10 6
Tarina kertoo 16 vuotiaasta Evelinestä, joka asuu suurperheessä. Rooli suurperheen vanhimpana ei miellytä Evelineä, vaan Evelinellä on omat unelmansa...
48.3K 1.1K 19
Tyler is the oldest at 16 he is a sophomore an on the football team he has a little sister that he is protective over extremely he is nice and friend...
14.6K 1.1K 19
Kuusitoistavuotiaan Jennan elämä hajoaa käsiin, eikä hän näe muuta mahdollisuutta, kuin karata. Se tuntuu ainoalta mahdollisuudelta ja hän päättää hy...