Secret Baby (An Ezria Fanfic)

By prettylittlezria

Aria Montgomery is now 21 years old with a 3 and a half year old daughter. 4 years ago she left Rosewood behi... More

Secret Baby (An Ezria Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel Info

Chapter 23

3K 85 25
By prettylittlezria

Aria's Pov

"Mommy! Wake up, its Christmas! Mommy!" I heard Daisy say excitedly as I felt her jump onto the bed.

She then jumped onto my legs and I let out a groan as I sat up instantly.

"Ouch." I mumbled as I brought my leg up to me chest.

"Are you okay?" Ezra asked worriedly, sitting down next to me.

"I'm sorry Mommy! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Daisy gasped as she hugged me.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." I whispered, hugging her back.

"Just be careful next time Daisy, you could've hurt Mommy." Ezra told her, pointing to my leg which had a red mark on it.

Daisy looked at me with a guilty look. "I'm sorry Mommy."

"I know, I know." I gave her a small smile and kissed her forehead.

"Anyway, why were you so happy just a minute ago?" I teased, cupping her face in my hands.

Daisy gasped, remembering what day it was. "Mommy it's Christmas!"

I nodded. "It is, Merry Christmas my darling."

I then turned to Ezra and pecked his lips. "Merry Christmas Ezra."

Ezra smiled at me and kissed both my cheeks. "Merry Christmas Aria."

"Mommy, Daddy, did Santa come last night?" Daisy questioned.

I know for a fact he did as my parents stayed up last night to organise everyone's presents. Every year, each person has a pile and last year, Daisy's was the biggest.

"Well why don't we go and find out?" I asked, standing up and taking ahold of Daisy's and Ezra's hands.

We all ran excitedly down the stairs and into the kitchen where my parents and Mike were eating.

"Merry Christmas everyone!' I loudly announced, hugging everyone.

"Merry Christmas Aria, Ezra and Daisy!" My mom smiled, hugging us all.

"Merry Christmas to you all!" My dad said, hugging Daisy and I and shaking hands with Ezra.

Mike also wished us merry Christmas and ruffled Daisy's hair when she jumped on his lap.

"When can we open presents?" Daisy asked eagerly.

"Once you've eaten missy. Sit down please." I instructed, pointing to an empty chair.

Ezra and I both sat down next to Daisy and we all helped ourselves to the food on the table.

"Mommy I'm done! Now can we open the presents?" Daisy whined.

"Not with that attitude young lady. Sit back down and wait for everyone else to finish." I told her, frowning at her.

Daisy immediately sat back down and waited patiently for my mom and Ezra to finish.

Once they were done, Ezra and I helped clear the plates away with my dad.

My mom walked over and picked up Daisy. "Alright, we're done now. Lets go open presents!"

We all sat down on the couch whilst Daisy sat on the floor near her present pile.

"Wow! Look at all these presents!" Daisy gasped.

She then spotted the half eaten cookie and empty glass of milk on the fireplace. "Grandma! Santa ate the cookie we made him!"

My mom laughed. "Wow I think he liked it!"

I the picked up my phone from the table and clicked on the camera.

"Daisy, smile!" I said, holding the phone towards her.

She smiled with her hands in the air then with her hands pointing to the presents.

I laughed and uploaded them both to Instagram. I wrote: "We have one very excited little girl in the Montgomery house. Merry Christmas!"

I then turned the camera round so it was on selfie mode and held my phone up.

Ezra, my parents, Mike and Daisy all smiled and pulled funny faces.

Once again, I uploaded the one of us all smiling to Instagram with the caption: "So grateful for my amazing family, love them all so much."

I then turned my phone off and placed it in my lap so I could watch Daisy open her presents.

I snuggled closer into Ezra's side as we all watched Daisy gasp at her new crib for her baby doll.

"Wow, I can put my baby to sleep now!" She exclaimed.

"What about that small present inside the crib Daisy?" I asked, pointing to it.

Daisy picked it up curiously and opened it.

It was two sets of clothes for her doll. One, was a blue set of pyjamas and the other was a black dress with matching shoes.

"Ooh I like these, can I dress her now Mommy?" Daisy asked me, stroking the small sets of clothes.

I slid off the couch and sat next to her on the floor. "If you want, but you still have other presents from Santa."

Daisy looked at them then back at the clothes deciding what to do.

"I wanna dress my doll Momma, then I can open the other presents." She told me, handing me the black dress.

"Okay, well do you guys wanna open your presents now?" I asked, turning back to my parents, Mike and Ezra.

"Sure." They nodded.

They all picked up their pile of presents and opened them whilst I helped Daisy.

"Momma can you put her dress on?" Daisy asked me.

I nodded and pulled the small dress over the dolls head and down its body.

"Do you wanna put on her shoes?" I questioned, handing Daisy the small pair of black flats.

Daisy nodded and pushed the shoes onto the dolls feet.

"Do you have a name for her?" I asked. "She's very pretty."

Daisy thought for a second. "She's pretty like you Momma, so I'm gonna call her Aria."

My heart melted and I pulled her into my arms. "Aw baby that's so sweet!"

"What's sweet?" Mike asked as he threw the left over wrapping paper onto the floor.

I kissed Daisy's forehead and turned to face the others. "I asked her what she wanted to call her doll and she said Aria because she's pretty like me."

My mom smiled. "What a sweet thing to say Daisy."

Ezra beamed at his daughter. "Mommy is very pretty Daisy, you're right."

Daisy giggled. "Can I open my other presents now Mommy?"

"Of course you can, go ahead."

I stood back up and returned to the couch, where my parents, Ezra and Mike had opened their presents.

I turned my attention to Ezra who had opened his presents from me which was new underwear, a new set of deodorant, a silver watch and an iPhone 6 to replace his old 5s. "So do you like them?"

Ezra smiled and kissed my cheek. "Are you kidding? I love them, thank you so much. But you didn't have to get me that much, Aria."

I rolled my eyes. "Ezra, it's our first Christmas together in 4 years, I wanted to make it special."

Ezra pecked my lips. "Thank you, love you."

"Love you too." I whispered, nuzzling my head into his neck as I turned to watch Daisy.

She had opened the majority of her presents and had 2 left.

So far she has received, her doll, her crib, clothes for the doll, clothes for herself, new colouring pencils, a drawing book, new princess books, a dollhouse, princess jewellery (necklaces, bracelets and fake earrings) and some new pillows.

"Go on then honey, open the last two." I encouraged her as she delicately stroked the silver wrapping paper.

"Okay, I just like this paper." Daisy said before tearing open the presents.

The first one had two princess dresses in, one was Ariel and the other was Tinker bell.

"Wow!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Do you like them Daisy?" My dad asked her.

Daisy nodded her head in excitement. "Can I wear one of them today Mommy?"

I hesitated for a second as she did have a special dress for today but realized that she could wear that if she wanted to. "Of course, whatever you want."

"What's in the last one Daisy?" Mike asked.

Daisy shrugged then quickly ripped the paper off, revealing some fake makeup for her to apply as if she was a princess. There was various different eyeshadow colors with a small white brush, some lipgloss and some blush.

"I can be a real princess!" Daisy said with enthusiasm.

Ezra chuckled and walked off the couch to go sit next to Daisy where he ruffled her hair. "You were already a princess before sweetheart."

"Daddy will you help me put on some make up today?" Daisy asked sweetly.

"How about you ask your mother for makeup tips, I'm not very good at applying it." Ezra answered, kissing her forehead.

Daisy then turned to me, waiting for an answer.

I laughed. "Yes, I'll help you later."

Ezra then clapped his hands and stood up. "Ooh, Aria time to open your presents!"

He then picked up 4 gifts as he and Daisy sat down on the couch next to me.

"Here Mommy, open this one first." Daisy handed me a small present.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked Daisy, as I started to unwrap it.

She nodded and waited for me to open it.

I opened the gift revealing a customised phone case with a photo of Ezra, Daisy and I on it. It was took during our first week back in our apartment. Daisy was in the middle smiling with Ezra and I at either side, kissing her cheeks.

Immediately, I grabbed my phone and put the case on.

Then I grabbed both their hands and smiled. "I love it, thank you."

Ezra then handed me two other gifts. "These two are linked."

Quickly, I opened them both to see two black boxes. The first one had a pair of diamond earrings in and the other had a matching necklace. I gasped when I saw them.

"Oh my god, these are beautiful." I beamed at Ezra who was smiling at my reaction.

Lastly, he handed me the tiniest present. "I hope you like this one."

Curiously, I opened it to see yet another black box but when I opened it I was shocked.

Inside, was the most beautiful ring.

"It's a promise ring." Ezra explained. "Look what it says."

I picked it up and read engraved swirly writing on the inside: Forever and Always, B26.

"Ezra, thank you so much, it's amazing. I love you." I said, kissing his cheek twice.

"I love you too." He then kissed my lips quickly, knowing my parents, Mike and our daughter were all watching.

"What does it say?" My mom asked, confused.

I showed her the ring and she read the writing. "Its so pretty but what's B26?"

Ezra and I looked at each other and laughed. "It's how we met." I gave my mom a short answer.

Daisy tapped Ezra on the arm. "Daddy, I know about B26."

Ezra looked at me, surprised.

"Mommy told me." Daisy added.

"Momma where is daddy?" My 3 year old daughter asked me when I tucked her in to bed.

I sighed, knowing that I had to tell her eventually about Ezra.

"Honey, he's working away, but I know he would do anything to be with you."

Daisy frowned. "Does he love me?"

My heart broke as I was the one who took her away from her dad. I was being so selfish.

"Of course he loves you, baby." I told her.

Daisy paused. "Does he love you?"

How was I supposed to answer that? Does Ezra love me? The last time I saw him, I was reminded of the book he wrote during our whole relationship.

"Yes he does. We loved each other very much before you were born, we were so happy." I stated, thinking back to when Ezra and I were head over heels in love. Right before everything went wrong.

"Momma will you tell me a story?" Daisy asked, changing the subject.

I nodded. "Yeah, anything you want."

Daisy continued. "Will you tell me about you and Daddy?"

I took a deep breath. Daisy deserved to know about her father.

"Me and your Daddy met in a bar. We instantly started talking about our interests which were the same. Your Daddy liked English and so did I. We both liked a song that was playing too. It was B26." I started.

"B26?" Daisy repeated. "What does that mean?"

"Happiness. The song was called Happiness so that's what B26 means."
I answered, stroking Daisy's curls.

"What happened next?" Daisy questioned, yawning a little.

"I think that's enough for tonight, sweetheart. You're tired. Go to sleep now, close your beautiful eyes." I told her, kissing her forehead and standing up.

"Mommy, will I ever meet my Daddy?" She asked, sleepily.

"One day, Daisy."

Ezra laughed. "Really? When?"

"When I asked where my daddy was. Mommy said you were working but then she told me the story of how you met and how you loved each other before I was born." Daisy explained.

"Okay wait, how come Daisy knows about this but I don't?" My mom interrupted.

I rolled my eyes playfully at my mom. "Fine, Daisy tell Grandma what B26 means."

Daisy looked over at her grandmother. "Happiness. It was Mommy and Daddy's happiness."

Ezra caught my eyes and gave me a smile as he hugged Daisy. "Thats right, it was mine and your Mommy's happiness."

My mom still looked confused as I stood up and clapped my hands.

"Right, Mom Dad, when's lunch ready? I'm hungry for Christmas turkey!" I asked, rubbing my stomach.

My dad stood up too. "I need to start it first. Go upstairs and get yourself ready before the girls arrive."

"Kay, come on Daisy, lets get ready, and you Ezra!" I said, pulling them both up with my hands.

"Lets go Mommy!" Daisy ran up the stairs, excitedly.

A/N:

So the next chapter is Christmas part 2.

As for the sequel, I've already started writing the first chapter and wow I hope you guys will like it!

Its basically 2 years from now. It might not be what you expect though...

Here's a tiny hint: They don't live in New York in the sequel, they live in Rosewood again.

Any guesses on what the sequels about??

Can't wait for you guys to read it! I'm so excited!

Anyway, let me know what you think of this chapter!

Vote/Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
611K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...