Chapter 9

Aria's Pov

When Daisy and I arrived back home to Hanna's house, I was bombarded by questions.

I unlocked the door and walked in with Daisy holding my hand.

"Aria!" I heard a shout from the kitchen.

Within seconds, Hanna came running into my view, looking very excited.

"How'd it go?"

I laughed. "Amazing."

"I met my daddy, Auntie Hanna! He was really funny and nice!" Daisy said, happily.

Hanna smiled. "Was he excited to see you pumpkin?"

Daisy nodded her head. "Yeah, he kept crying. Mommy said that was because he was happy to see me."

Hanna looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "He cried?"

"Yes, he was so happy to see her, I could tell by the way he looked at her that he was so proud. He thought she was beautiful." I beamed.

Daisy tugged at my top, wanting me to look at her. "Momma, when can we see Daddy again?"

"Why don't you invite him over here tomorrow?" Hanna suggested. "I can spend the day with my mom, so you three can have quality time together."

I hugged Hanna. "Really? Thank you Han."

Daisy jumped up and down. "Yay! I get to see my Daddy again!"

I laughed. "Yep, why don't we get you into your jammies Daisy, it's past your bedtime sweetie."

Hanna took Daisy's hand, leading her up the stairs. "Come on, munchkin."

When Daisy was dressed for bed, Hanna and I tucked her into the large double bed where she laid with her teddy bear.

Hanna leaned down and pecked her forehead. "Night Night, Daisy. See you tomorrow, princess."

"Night Night Auntie Hanna."

I leaned down and kissed both of Daisy's cheeks then her lips. "Goodnight my darling, I love you."

"Love you Momma." Daisy whispered.

Hanna and I then turned to walk out but I was stopped by a small voice.

"Mommy will you lay with me? I don't want to be by myself." Daisy asked me, sweetly.

"Of course baby." I smiled.

Hanna whispered. "I'll be fine by myself, I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and hugged her.

She then walked out the room, closing the door behind her, leaving me to undress.

Carefully, I lifted up the covers and blankets and curled up next to my daughter, closing my eyes.

Before I went to sleep, I pecked Daisy's forehead and played with her hair gently.

---------------------------------------------

Ezra's Pov

When I woke up, at 8:19, I was still shocked in the fact that I have a daughter.

The small coloured pencils still lay on the coffee table and I could still smell Aria's strong perfume from the night before.

I checked my phone which was under my pillow and I noticed that I had one new text message.

I opened it and found it was from Aria.

Hey, thank you for last night, Daisy loves you already and I really appreciate it, thank you. We were wondering if you wanted to come over to Hanna's house and have lunch with us today? Xx