Chapter 19

Aria's Pov

We arrived back in New York at 8pm.

Daisy was asleep in the back of the car when we parked in the parking lot outside our apartment building.

Ezra immediately got out the car and started to get our bags out of the trunk of the car.

I turned around and looked at Daisy who was peacefully sleeping.

"Daisy." I cooed, leaning to brush some hair out of her face.

Her big blue eyes fluttered open and she yawned.

"We're here sweetheart. We're home." I whispered.

Daisy grinned and rubbed her eyes. "Where's Daddy?"

"Right there." I pointed at Ezra who just opened Daisy's car door.

"Sleep well?" He asked as he kissed Daisy's cheek.

"Yeah. We're home Daddy. I can't wait for you to see my room." Daisy said, excitedly.

"I can't wait either, but first we have to take our bags up. Will you carry your backpack for me?" Ezra asked as he unbuckled Daisy and lifted her out the car.

I followed and shut the car door behind me.

Ezra picked up all his bags and I picked up my three bags and Daisy's little suitcase.

The stuff from Ezra's apartment was coming tomorrow so we didn't have to worry about carrying that.

"Have you got the keys?" Ezra asked when we were halfway up the stairs.

We reached our apartment floor and I fiddled around in my purse to try and find the door key.

"Yep, I've got it." I said, pulling out the key and putting it in the lock.

"Are you ready Daddy?" Daisy giggled.

Ezra chuckled. "Yes, I'm ready Daisy."

I opened the door and walked in to set my bags down on the floor in the hallway.

"Come on Daddy!" Daisy gasped, pulling Ezra's arm in the direction of her room.

"Ok ok, let me put my bags down."

Ezra set all the bags down on the floor and followed a very eager Daisy to her room.

I laughed as I trailed behind them.

"Here it is!" Daisy said, excitedly as we all entered her room.

Her bed, bookcase, closet, table and toys were all in the same position we left them in.

"Wow Daisy, it's so pretty! You and Mommy did a very good job decorating it!" Ezra exclaimed as he looked around the room.

"Do you like the rainbows Daddy? Look they go round my bed." She pointed at the rainbow on her wall.

Ezra smiled. "Its very artistic!"

Daisy ran and jumped onto her bed, hugging all her stuffed animals. "I've missed my bed!"

I laughed. "I bet you have Daisy. Why don't you change into your jammies an then we can show Daddy the whole apartment yeah?"

Daisy nodded. "But Mommy they're in my suitcase."

"Oh no I didn't mean them pajamas Daisy. I meant your Cinderella ones. They're in your closet. See?" I said, as I pulled them out and threw them onto Daisy's bed.

"Oh okay Momma, I'll change."

I nodded as Ezra and I walked out and grabbed the suitcases.

"I'm gonna unpack my stuff. Am I sleeping in your bed?" Ezra asked me.