Chapter 22

Aria's Pov

"Daddy, lets wake up Mommy!" I heard Daisy say, quite loudly from beside me.

Quickly, I whipped open my eyes to see Daisy and Ezra inches away from my face.

I laughed and hit my face under the covers quickly.

Daisy and Ezra then jumped either side of me on the bed.

Ezra pulled the covers away from me and kissed my forehead. "Good morning to you too!"

Daisy wrapped herself around me and snuggled into my side.

I pulled Ezra down next to me so he was laying down too and grabbed his chin from beside me, and kissed him lightly.

He smiled when I pulled away before I turned back to Daisy and gave her cheek a quick peck.

"Good morning, my loves." I said happily.

"Momma, me and Daddy was gonna wake you up!" Daisy giggled, sitting up and looking down at me and Ezra.

I laughed. "I know honey, I heard you."

"Is today Christmas?" Daisy asked sweetly.

Me and Ezra shook our heads. "Tomorrow is, you only have one more day to wait."

Daisy face suddenly dropped. "What if Santa doesn't bring me any presents 'coz I was rude yesterday?"

I frowned and stroked her cheek gently. "Of course he will, you did apologise sweetie."

Daisy then wrapped her arms around me and Ezra. "I'm sorry Mommy and Daddy. I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry! You just have to be on your best behaviour from now on yeah?" Ezra said, rubbing Daisy's back.

Daisy nodded and wiped her tears that had fallen from her eyes. "Can we eat breakfast now?"

"Of course we can, let's go downstairs."

Ezra and I both sat up and we all got out of my old bed and headed for the door.

Daisy ran ahead of us and walked down the stairs.

"Is Grandma and Grandpa already up?" She asked us as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"We sure are!" I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen to see my parents both making pancakes and Mike siting at the table.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Uncle Mike!" Daisy said excitedly, giving each one of them a hug.

"Morning baby doll, want some pancakes?" My mom asked Daisy as she hugged her.

Daisy nodded her head excitedly. "Yes please!"

"Ok, go sit down next to Mike then and I'll bring them over in a minute." My mom told Daisy.

She then turned to us and smiled. "Morning guys. Sleep well? How were the beds?"

Ezra and I sat down at the table opposite Mike and Daisy.

"They were fine thanks mom and yeah we slept well." I responded.

"Me and Daddy tried to wake Momma but she woke up before we could jump on her." Daisy giggled as my dad brought over her plate of pancakes.

My dad then turned to Ezra and I. "Pancakes?"

We both nodded and thanked him.

"Wow Daisy, were you going to surprise Mommy?" My mom asked, bringing me and Ezra our breakfast.