The Red Game [ Teenlock/Johnl...

By Pixiiefication

You can't erase the mistakes you've made in the past, and God knows how many you've made... For John, this wh... More

The Red Game.
Awaken.
Sherlock.
Author's note #1
The Flat.
Author's note #2
Control.
Author's Notes #3 or 'Please Forgive me.'
John.
Author's Notes #4 or ''Ha ha ha ha, I'm still alive.''
Author's Notes #6, I'M BACK.
Tell me about your Demons.
In Shock.
Author's Notes #7: A new start.
Author's Notes #8: I AM BLOODY SORRY AGAIN.
The Darken Heart Of A Broken Mind, Part 1.

I'll tell you what happened... Author's Notes #5

592 11 19
By Pixiiefication

Ok. I've lost chapter 7. I was done writting it, 8200-ish words. It was beautiful.

I don't know what happened but I can tell you this:

I AM REALLY SAD.

Story:I'm writting this fanfiction on my IPhone and the app that I use bugged (or something) and when I opened it again, I lost everything. WELL, I lost half of it. Now, it have 4000-ish words. It was 3 weeks ago and I haven't touch it yet.

I AM SO DISAPOINTED!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I'm soooooooooooo sorry, you don't know how much I am.

I cried, I'm not going to lie. GOD DAMMIT! I HATE MY IPHONE!

Oh, well. All to say that, for now, The Red Game is not going to have a 7th chapter soon...

I'm so sorry. BELIEVE ME!

I loved writting it but for now, I just don't know what to do with it.

Should I try to re-write what I wrote or should I start again?

I don't know.

Also, I wanted to thank you all for the 1,683 reads. I love you.

Ahhhhh well, I'll do my best to post a part 1 of the 7th chapter at least, but not soon.

GRRRRRR!

I want to jump off a building now.

So, thank you for reading this and wish me luck with that.

- Love, Pixiie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7K 16
Sherlock Holmes is a teen with a curse. Well, not exactly a curse- in fact, some call it a gift. His mind automatically analyzes any item or scene in...
22.6K 915 18
(Johnlock) this story has a lot of smut, angst, and fluff. After a tragic accident, John is left alone with Rosie. Will he be able to confide in Sher...
135K 4.1K 27
" Found - to find something that once was lost. " Victoria and Sherlock met in high school, sharing many experiences and being drawn together. Then...
17K 764 21
Jim Moriarty has a secret. He craves the attention of the worlds only consulting detective, but he knows Sherlock would never spend time with him vol...