Here for you <3

By nami_22

This is a laurmau fanfiction! Hope you like it! =) For t... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Announcement
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~

~36~

179 7 8
By nami_22

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

As we were falling, I closed my eyes and hugged Laurance. I felt a huge pain go trough my whole body, and then nothing. And when I tried to open my eyes, I could but all over me was just darkness. Cold air, there was a whole lot of nothingness. And Laurance was gone...

Nahhh just kidding, here is the real part <3

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I hugged Laurance tight, and closed my eyes. This can't be it. It just can't. I have so much more to do, I have people who I need to care about. I have to tell somebody something really important. Then, I heard a loud bump, and when I opened my eyes, I was on top of Laurance, and his eyes were still closed. "Thanks Irene" I whispered to myself. But how is this possible? I looked around me, and I could only see the giant black walls going up. We were in some kind of a circular hole, and boy it was big. The floor was made of cobblestone,really cold cobblestone."Heyyyy there" I looked up, and I could just see Travis looking down at us. "What? Travis? Why are you here!?" I jelled, putting my hands around my mouth. "No need to thank me for saving your lives!" he jelled sarcastic. I rolled my eyes "Thank and how?" I asked confused. "Forgot that I am a son of a demon? You are not the only one with the powers here. I managed to mitigate your fall. I think" he said. "WHAT!?" I creamed. Then, he jumped down, and there was no sound when he touched the ground. "I did that to you two, I think" he said and slowly walked to Laurance and me. I moved off him, and sat beside him. Travis put his head on Laurance's chest, and when he looked at me, he had a sad look, with clenched teeth. "What is it Travis?" I asked annoyed. I don't like when I don't know what is happening. He moved his gaze from me "I am not sure. You are here and you are... breathing. I don't kno--". "Who is there?" a loud voice of a woman was jumping from the walls. "We fell" I said kinda embarrassed. Then, an older woman with a green dress to the floor, white skin and literally white hair with a flower crown around her head slowly walked toward us. It took me a second to recognize her, but when I did I screamed "Zoey!". The tears of happiness slid down my face, I couldn't believe I found her. "Ap- APHMAU!" she screamed and started to cry as well, and she ran towards me, and so did I. I hugged her like I never did before. I missed her so much. "Aphmau, I am so happy to see you. I told Dante not to let you go but". I cut her off. "Zoey please, we fell in here, and we don't know is Laurance... "I started, but I couldn't finish the sentence. It would hurt too much. She got serious, and walked to him, and did the same as Travis. "White haired guy, carry him and follow me. And you Aphmau too" she said softly....

After about 10 minutes of walking trough some kind of pipes and after climbing up the stairs, we were at something that looked like a solid wall with vines and ivy over it. Then, Zoey spread her hands and whispered something, and then, the bright light appeared, and with that, the wall disappeared. "Welcome to my home" Zoey said with a little smile. We walked in, and it was amazing. The walls of her house were literally vines, really thick vines, and floor was made of wooden planks. There was plenty of space, bookshelves and all other stuff. We walked trough her home, and walked in a room with a tons of beds and tables with potions and books. Travis placed Laurance on bed that Zoey told him, and then she asked me "Can you come with me? And you, young boy, look over him". I nodded, and we walked out and came to library. We sit at the table, and she leaned over it. "Now, tell me everything". "B-but Laurance..." I was stuttering. "Don't worry, we can heal him, but firs... everything Aphmau". And with that, I started talking.

"So, you and Laurance became very close" she asked curious. "Well, I guess you can say that" I said blushing. Then, Zoey softly smiled. "Then, let's see what we can do about him". When she said that, my heart was full. She can help me. When we entered the room where Laurance was, we saw him on the bed, still lifeless, and Travis asleep on the chair next to him. "And here I thought you are responsible man" Zoey said looking at Travis. "We will need him" Zoey said and put her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and came to Travis, and whispered him in the ear. "Katelyn is in the bikini". "Whaaaattt!?" Travis jelled and jumped off the chair. "Where?" he asked looking around the room, and then he noticed me and Zoey giggling. "I hate you" he said crossing his arms. "Look, we need your help. We need to union our powers to wake Laurance up, or he will..." I said and Travis nodded. "You don't need to finish that sentence" he said and walked to me and Zoey. "We will hold hands, and we will focus only on our powers. You can't let anything drew your attention away. Understood?" Zoey asked. "Travis and I nodded, and all of us made a circle around Laurance. I closed my eyes, and focused. I could hear Zoey whisper something, but I threw that away. Now, only thing on my mind was my power. I could feel the power leaving my body, but I ignored it. I closed my eyes tighter, and focused more. I didn't dare to drop my concentration even a little bit. Only when Zoey and Travis let my hands go, I dared to open my eyes, and just then I noticed how empty I felt. I looked at Travis and then in Zoey, and both of them looked exhausted. "Did we do it?" I asked quietly. Zoey looked at me with a sad expression on her face. "I am not sure. We will have to wait and see" she said and took a big sight. When she said that, I felt even more empty. I can't loose Laurance, I can't...

Three days passed, every one of them was the same: visiting Laurance again and again, and at night, crying. "Jeez Aphmau, please stop" Travis mumbled. I looked at the clock on the wall, and it was about midnight. "Fine" I said and wiped my tears away, and headed to Laurance's room. I entered it, and closed the doors, and sit on the chair next to his bed. His eyes were still shut, and I took his hand in mine. It was cold as ice. It hurt me to see him like that so much, he was so lifeless and pale. "Laurance please, you promised" I said sobbing. But nothing. Then, I singed him a song, full of emotions and love. When I finished singing, I was crying, still holding his hand. I leaned on his chest, let his hand go and hugged him tight, crying. "You can't leave me Laurance! I have something to tell you! You can't leave me alone! Who will protect me? Who will be annoying with sneaking in my room and stealing kisses?". I was broken. I wanted to die. It would hurt less. Then, someone pet me on the head. "What are you doing dummy?". I looked up, and Laurance's eyes were open, he moved into sitting position, and I straightened up. "Ohh man I slept so good! Aph, are you alright?" he asked worried. Tears were still rolling down my face, I thought the brain was messing with me. Then he putted a hand on my cheek, and with the other hand wiped my tears away. "Please. don't cry. It hurts me. Talk to me. What is bothering you? Who should I murder?" he asked caring, softly. I started to cry even more, and then I slapped Laurance over the face. "You idiot! I though I lost you! I thought you were DEAD! And it broke my heart! Don't you understand that I care about you?" I jelled, tears streaming down my face. Then, I did something that I knew I will not regret. I leaned in, and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, I put my arms around his neck, and he put his arms around my waist. It was a really long, sweet and passionate kiss. When I pulled away, the tears were gone, and Laurance was smiling so bright, and so did I. "I love you Laurance".

So, that was the first book of "Laurmau: Here for you", Yeaa, you heard well. There will be more! You just need to wait! I hope you enjoyed this book, so type your opinion in comments! Seee ya dudes, and don't forger: you are awesome, and 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.6K 82
Love, accidents, ships. Just an ordinary fan fiction... right? NOPE! Join me as we go into the lives of two very diffrent individuals and follow thei...
4.7K 175 15
~In honour of Laurance Zvhal returning to Aphmau's channel after being stuck in a hole for years (lol), I bring you a collection of Laurmau oneshots~...
1.3K 28 22
(a version of Minecraft Diaries) (idea thanks to @mentallylove) after Lady Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence, Kaytlin, Kenmaur, and Emmalyn went into Irene's...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...