~34~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

"That is it" Laurance said smiling. I blushed,and tried to push him off the bed again. "Awwwwww" I heard someone familiar. I sat on bed, and Laurance did the same, eyes wide open now. "Where did that came from?" he asked confused, looking around the room. "Shut up you dumb ass!" I heard something jell in whisper. I got off the bed, and slowly made my way to the doors, that were opened just a bit. I peeked around the corner and saw Travis who was red in face, trying to escape from Katelyn with a mad face, holding her hand over Travis's mouth. When she noticed me, she froze in place, and then awkwardly smiled and rudely let go of Travis, who looked at me and smiled. "Why, hello there beautiful! Long time no see!" he said happily, arm up. "It was 2 days Travis" I said cold, crossing my arms. He looked at me surprised "How the time knows to fly". "It sure does" I turned around, to see Laurance, smiling. "Hyyyyyyyyyy buddy!" Travis said and ran up to Laurance to high five to him. "Yo! So I have question: how and why?". "Well you see... " Katelyn started and then came up to Travis and grabbed his ear. "OUCH! That hurts!" he screamed. Katelyn looked at him softly "Really?" she asked anxiously, and Travis nodded, making a sad face. Then Katelyn smirked "Too bad, I don't care. We sneaked on the ship hour before you. We don't want to miss adventure!" Katelyn said cheerfully. "Should we tell them abut the Yydrasill?" Laurance whispered in my ear. I jumped 'cause he kinda scared me, and turned to him, and he was laughing so hard. "Not. Cool" I said pointing with my finger on him. "Phhahahahahahahah!!" Travis was laughing his butt of, with his sweet annoying laugh. He is not even possible to describe. "Anyways..." I said as I hit Laurance across the head, and thankfully he stopped laughing. "We aren't on this trip only for Phoenix Alliance. We came to find Zoey" I said lowering my head, ready to fight with tears. "Ooohh, we don't mind coming with you" I raised my head and saw Travis and Katelyn bumping fists, smiling. "I'm sorry Katelyn but only we can go, I can't explain why" Laurance said in a serious tone. Travis looked at him,and then at me and smirked. "You two lovebirds want some lovey- dovey action ALONE?" he said dramatizing the last part. I blushed and jelled at him. "Of course not Travis, you... Travis!". I saw Katelyn trying to hold giggle in with putting a hand over her mouth. "Okay, I'll explain" I said giving up.

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I was at the ship, looking for land while Aphmau was explaining everything to Katelyn and Travis. I am actually not surprised by them sneaking on ship to come with us. Heck, I was surprised when I didn't saw them with us. Then I saw tall, dark trees which reaches up to the sky. It was truly amazing looking form here: mysterious, beautiful and dangerous, all in one. I was lost in that sight for a second, and after that I headed to bedroom to pick up Aphmau. "Yo Aph, we will arrive in about 15 minutes" I said as I entered the room. Travis and Katelyn were sitting on one bed, and Aphmau on another. "Okay, I'll be there soon".

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

We arrived about 20 minutes after Laurance called us. "You were wrong!" I said giggling, because it annoys him when he is not right. "Phhhh, yea, whatever! Just few minutes" he said smiling. "So, we really can't go?" Katelyn asked sad. "I'm sorry, no" I said softly. "Pleasee?" Travis said making a puppy eyes, which if you didn't know, I can't ignore. Then Laurance putted his hand over my eyes. "You can't Travis" he said and laughed, then removed his hand. "Ready to go?" he said and put an arm around me". I smiled "Yes". I turned to Katelyn and Travis and waved them "Goodbye! We'll see you soon, don't worry" I said smiling, as Laurance and I were entering the dark forest. I noticed that Laurance's hand is still around me, and I frowned and removed it. "Can you not?" I said smiling. "Okay.5, 4, 3... he started a countdown,and then something flew form branches of the trees, and over my head. "Aannd one". Same second Laurance said one,I ran and hugged him, terrified from that something. Then I looked up at him and smiled. "I knew it".

Word counter: 770

LOVE YA ALL <3