~29~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I am really exited for upcoming adventure. Just me and Laurance. I don't remember the last time we were on adventure alone... This is going to be fun. I was running towards Dante's guard tower, because it has been two days since we decided to find a place for Phoenix Alliance. Laurance and I planned on sailing as soon as possible. I ran in tower, and bumped into Dante. "Ouch" I said as I fell on cold cobblestone floor. "I'm so sorry Lady Aphmau" he said and extended his hand, helping me to get up. "It's nothing Dante. I wanted to inform you about our leaving". He looked at me confused, and then smiled "So, I heard that you'll be going just with Laurance". "Yea, it's going to be awesome! And Dante, don't worry if we're not home soon. After all, we are going to build a village!" I said exited. "As you wish Lady Aphmau. But please, do not overwork yourself" he said anxiously. "Don't worry Dante, I won't. Even if I wanted to, Laurance wouldn't let me" I said and smiled. "So, are you departing today?". "Yea. Actually, I already prepared all we need, I just need to find Laurance" I said smiling. I haven't seen him for quite a bit. He is everywhere these days, just not here. "Have you informed Malachi and Levin yet m'lady?". "Yea, so you saw Laurance somewhere?" I asked crossing my arms. "He is probably where Kiki's old barn was. He is a teacher now, you know" he said and winked. "Okayy... I'll go now. See you Dante!" I said and waved him goodbye as I exit the house. That was weird. Laurance- a teacher? I don't believe him for a second! I thought about him learning somebody else anything, and it just didn't fit him. And before I knew it, I was there, in the ruins of old bar. I noticed armor stands there and there and swords sorted by its sharpness on the remaining of walls. I carefully walked deeper in, and then I heard the clash of sword. "Take that" that was definitely Laurance. "You ain't gonna defeat this sasy booty with a sasy butt" that was Travis. I peeked around the corner and saw Laurance and Travis, Yip and Alexis wrestling. They were all so good. I didn't feel like interrupting them, so I just sat there and watched. After all, it was kinda funny.

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

Oh my Irene, Travis really is a great fighter! Actually, I was amazed when I realized how good he is. In a half of our duel, I felt some strange vibes. Like somebody was watching us. I tried to ignore that feeling, but I couldn't. When I had enough of it, I yelled" Everyone, stop!". Travis froze in place, his hands in air holding sword, and his leg was half up. Yip and Alexis lowered their sword, and looked at me frightened. I thoroughly looked at our surroundings, and noticed just a little bit of black hair sticking out from behind the wall. I slowly walked to there, and then, I threw my sword away, and pinned that someone to the ground. I pinned persons hands with mine, and I was over the body, when I realized" Well, this is awkward" I said and smiled. The person under me, Aphmau, smiled "So that is how you host your guests". I smirked "Just special ones" she blushed and looked away. "Yo, Laurance, who was... er... are we interrupting something big?" I head Yip. I turned my head and saw all of them staring at us. "Nothing!" I yelled in embarrassment, and moved off Aph. She stood up and cleared her throat. "We'll set sail soon Laurance. I came to tell you that" she said still blushing. "Okay, I'll be there in about a hour, is that okay" I said scratching back off my head. I can't believe that I didn't recognize her the second I threw her on the ground. "Okay, see ya!" she said and waved, walking away. When I turned to face the shocked crowd of our friends, I saw Travis smirking "You sneaky little butt!" he said in a mad tone. "I swear, I din't knew it was her!" I said walking backwards, 'cause Travis was walking towards me. When I hit the wall, Travis smirked, and after a second he hugged me. "Sneaking on Aphmau like that?? That's just... that is just my bro!"

Word count: 750

So sorry for not updating earlier, I wasn't home so I couldn't

REMEMBER: I LOVE YA ALL <3