Teen Wolf Imagines

By obriensgurl

Imagine being pregnant with Scott's baby, being surprised with a romantical date which Stiles planned, or fin... More

Memories - Scott imagine
Help Me - Isaac imagine
Changes - Stiles imagine
Trust - Scott imagine
Panic Attack - Liam imagine
Last Minute - Allison imagine
Love? - Jackson imagine
He's careful - Liam imagine
Just kiss me - Isaac imagine
Relief - Stiles imagine
Coffee - Stiles imagine
Prom - Aiden imagine
I'm sorry - Jackson imagine
Pregnant - Stiles imagine
Lessons - Parrish imagine
Apologies - Liam imagine
Stay - Isaac imagine
Hurt - Derek imagine
Liar - Theo imagine
I'm sorry (Part 2) - Jackson imagine
Nightmares - Liam imagine
Surprise - Brett imagine
Important!!
Baking Time - Derek imagine
The Christmas Tree - Parrish imagine
Eve - Aiden imagine
Christmas Elf - Theo imagine
Do you wanna build a snowman? - Liam imagine
Christmas Morn - Isaac imagine
Ice Skating - Stiles imagine
I got tagged :P
Secrets - Isaac imagine
Hope - Parrish imagine
Hope (Part2) - Parrish imagine
Confessions - Jackson imagine
Bullied - Theo imagine
Danger - Scott imagine
Restart - Lydia imagine
Taking Pain - Jackson imagine
Mine - Isaac imagine
Forgive - Liam imagine
I just want you - Theo imagine
Authors Note
We're even - Derek/Allison/Erica imagine
Gone - Aiden imagine
I told you - Derek imagine
Decision - Aiden/Isaac imagine
Authors Note
Ambush - Void Stiles imagine
No control - Aiden imagine
The right one - Theo imagine
Busted - Theo imagine
Don't be afraid - Scott imagine
Everything - Scott imagine
Again - Isaac imagine
Authors Note
Wow - Liam imagine
Authors Note
Authors Note
Oh well - Parrish imagine
Importantttt
The Soup - Stiles imagine
Happy New Year - Scott imagine
You won my darling - Scott imagine
My happy place - Scott imagine
We can do this - Theo imagine

By my side - Stiles imagine

5.7K 102 32
By obriensgurl

Requested by Keller03  💫

_______

Snuggled up to the chest of your boyfriend, Stiles, you were laying on the sofa.

Since both of you had a rough day, you decided to spend the rest of the evening together watching movies and delivering some pizza.

"This never gets old", you laughed at him as he placed his arms around your waist,"I love spending time with you, Stiles", you closed your eyes burying your face in his chest and enjoying the atmosphere between you.

"Same, love", he kissed your forehead and tightened his grip a little,"I'm here in a sec", he let you go and walked in the direction of your kitchen.

Thinking about yours and his future was causing a big smile on your lips. The thoughts of spending the rest of your life with him, brightened your mood even more.

You lay your head on the pillow, finally paying attention to the movie both of you were watching. You didn't even know which movie was playing, because you only had eyes for your lovely boyfriend.

***

The ringing from your boyfriends phone tore you out of your 'daydream'. You couldn't resist looking at it and as the name of Malia appeared on the display, a voice in your head has told you to look.. and so you did.

"Last night was amazing, let's repeat xxx", was written in it.

Confusion. Anger. Disappointment.. your emotions ran wild.

"WHAT THE HELL? STILES?", you yelled over to the kitchen where he disappeared a couple of minutes before.

"Yeah, love?", he has just walked back in the living room with confusion in his eyes, when he noticed you held his mobile phone in your hands.

"Don't you dare to call me like that again", you started walking around while trying to get your stuff together.

"What are you doing, Autumn?", he took one step in your direction.

"I'm about to leave, Stiles .. Can't you see?", you groaned angrilly.

"W - why? And what's up with my phone?", he pointed at the little machine which you were still holding in your hands.

"Why don't you ask Malia, you jerk", the tears have been already streaming down your face.

"Malia? Are you serious, Autumn? You think I've been cheating on you? With her?", his face expression changed from confused to very angry.

"You're a lying cheater! How could you do this to me?.. ", you tried to wipe off the dried tears of your cheek.

"You aren't even listening.. As always! Little Autumn does everything right, she is always being nice and lovely to everyone, but..

No one sees her true face", he yelled at you which caused you to shiver slightly. The things you held in your hands found its way to the ground.

Your eyes became watery again and you couldn't believe what he has just threw to your head. Has he always been thinking about you like this?

"Autumn, I didn't mean it.. This just came out of my mouth, I don't know what's-", you interrupted him by slapping his cheek.

"Don't try to find me", you said before finding your way to the door, leaving.

***

You've called Madison to ask if it was in order if you were going to spend the rest of the night at her place. She lived just 2 blocks away, so you decided to walk through the woods for arriving as soon as possible.

Rustling trees and creepy creatures here in Beacon Hills haven't been new to you, when you met Stiles the first time. You have already been attacked by some supernatural person, when you were younger, but as a 9 years old girl no one did believe you that you've been attacked by "someone" who had claws, fangs and glowing eyes..

Only when you've met your now ex boyfriend you got to know all the supernatural stuff which was going on in Beacon Hills.

"Falling in love with him has been the biggest mistake I've made in my entire life", you mumbled to yourself walking along a small path.

"In my opinion it's the best what has ever happened to you, shortie", you stopped when you heard that voice,"Stiles should be happy about having such a nice girlfriend as you", the voice came closer,"But he doesn't appreciate the things you do for him, does he? Instead of caring about you, he likes touching the body of Malia, right?", the familiar voice couldn't belong to none as...

.."PETER? WHAT DO YOU WANT? JUST GET AWAY", you yelled as loud as you could.

"It's a pity .. Stiles is never going to find out why you have been mad at him .. Isn't it funny what you can arrange with a faked message?", laughter surrounded you.

"GO AWAY", you repeated again starting to run in the direction of the road.

"Aw, cute how you're trying to escape", those have been the last words you had heard, after something grabbed you and everything became black.

***

Stiles POV:

"AUTUMN? AUTUMN, WHERE ARE YOU?", I yelled running through the woods with my best friend. I had the need to call Scott, because my inner voice told me to go not alone.

"What if something happened to her?", I thought out loud and looked over to my friend,"Can't you find Autumn by her smell?", I walked a little faster getting afraid by the second.

"Don't worry, man.. We'll find her", Scott assured and tried comforting me, which actually helped..
But when I saw her body laying on the cold ground I started running as fast as possible.

"Autumn? Oh my god, it's all my fault", I knelt down beside her unconscious body,"What have they done to you?", now I was holding her body in my arms, her blood dripping on my pants.

"She's bleeding, Scott", I barely have been able to speak,"She was bitten", I pulled her shirt over showing the deep bite which couldn't be overlooked.

"S- She can make it, can't she?", I pressed her body harder against mine crying,"She has to make it", I rubbed my hand over her now cold skin and buried my fingers in her hair.

"Stiles, she's no-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT!", I started crying even louder,"Which horrible person does something like that? Biting inoccent girls who did nothing wrong..."

"I don't know, Sti-", Scott started but interrupted himself.

"-Peter...", he spoke up clenching his fists,"I'm going to find this bastard", he turned into a werewolf.

"Stay here, please ..", I held him back,"I don't wanna be alone now", I was just looking at her. Looking at her closed eyes, her beautiful hair, her soft lips which were now full of blood. The sight of her broke my heart.. I've been the one who caused all that drama. It's my fault she has left the house earlier .. and it's my fault she is about to die in front of my eyes.

"Sssh, love.. Everything is going to be fine", I was still holding her in my arms, still looking at her and thinking about what I have said before,"I'm here, Autumn. I'm here for you", I didn't want to let her go, let her leave me alone for the rest of my life.

"Stiles, we should take her to the hospital", Scott tapped onto my shoulder giving me a soft smile.

"No, no.. I - I need some more time", my voice became shaky and my heart started racing as fast as it has never done before.

"Please don't let me go, Autumn", my cries became louder and only now I realised she was gone.

Forever.

"She was strong, man. She fought, I felt it ..", Scott helped me getting up. He pulled me into a long embrace,"I know how you feel".

*cough*

"Did you hear that?", I turned around to the violently shaking body of my girlfriend,"She... She's still alive", I knelt down beside her again and paid my attention back to the love of my life.

She started opening her eyes and I couldn't trust myself, when her usually bright, green eyes turned into orange glowing ones.

"T- This is impossible", I pressed my body against hers and the tears from before turned into tears of happiness.

Your POV

"W- what happened to me?", you held your head staring at the probably most important persons in your life.

"Autumn. This has been all my fault. I didn't mean what I've said before.. I was like out of control .. I should never have said something such terrible like that..

I - I'm sorry.. I actually wanted to tell you that I-", by pressing your lips passionately against his, you interrupted him.

"I should have listened to you, but I haven't. Peter has hacked your phone and sent this message .. It was a fake.

I should know you would never cheat on me", you kissed him for another time, but longer.

"Get a room, guys", Scott laughed helping both of you to get up.

"Now you're an official member of our pack, werewolvie", Stiles winked at you before kissing your forehead slightly,"I'll take you right where you belong", he spoke up,

"And that's by my side".

___________________

I hope you like this one, though it sucks.. ❤

There are probably some grammatical mistakes and I'm so sorry for them, but I tried my best 😘

Feel always free to request an imagine,

xoxo.

~ obriensgurl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
148K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
263K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
250K 5.5K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.