Scarhead (A Drarry Fic)

By feltcliffe_drarry

Draco has a plan, and the results from his plan will be Harry Potter falling in love with him. More

Chapter One-Getting Harrys Attention
Chapter Two-Quidditch
Chapter Four-The room of Requirement
Chapter Five-Dumbledores' Army
Chapter Six-From Behind the bookcase
Chapter Seven-Dreams
Chapter Eight-Bewilderment
Chapter Nine-Memories
Chapter Ten- The Astronomy Tower
Chapter Eleven-Trust
Chapter Twelve-Snapes Discovery
Chapter Thirteen-Caught, Two Times.
Chapter Fourteen-O.W.L.S
Chapter Fifteen-Home
Chapter Sixteen-Malfoy Manor
Chapter Seventeen-It's going to be okay
Chapter Eighteen-Slughorn
Chapter Nineteen-The Mark
Chapter Twenty-Drapple
Chapter Twentyone-Katie Bell
Chapter Twenty Two-Half-Blood Prince
Chapter Twenty Three-Draco's Lie
Chapter Twenty Four-Hope Decays
Chapter Twenty Five-A Hollow Tune
Chapter Twenty Six-Blind Faith
chapter twenty seven-Harry's psychological death
chapter twenty eight-Draco's poem
chapter twenty nine-Animagus
Chapter Thirty-End of the War
Authors note
Chapter One-Moving Forward
Chapter Two-Nightmares and Sunshine
chapter three-lousy neighbors
chapter four-Imperfect Things
chapter five-Stay
chapter six-The Ministry
chapter seven-A different Kind of Safe
chapter eight-Insignificant
chapter nine-Magic
chapter ten-The Chosen One
chapter eleven-Stay Put, Please?
chapter twelve-Azkaban
chapter thirteen-Many Sleepless Nights
chapter fourteen-Suicide
chapter fifteenth-Promise

Chapter Three-Hogsmeade

23.7K 898 603
By feltcliffe_drarry

By the next day Hermione, Ron, and Harry had gotten together a small group of people to join their defense against the dark arts class, taught by Harry of course. They would meet and arrange what actually was to happen the following day at the hogshead during their Hogsmeade weekend.

Harry grew more and more anxious as the meeting grew closer. Not sure how he felt about teaching others about the dark arts. he, as he told Ron and Hermione, knew very little about the curriculum being taught. What if he didn't teach it right and just made things worse? What if they thought he was a fraud? What if no one showed up at all?

What a day that had been, he couldn't focus on anything other than the meeting, having to borrow Hermione's notes for his history of magic essay, he hadn't eaten much throughout the entire day, and he didn't know if he was ready, "it was just luck that I escaped all of those things. no real skill." he told them.

"stop it, Harry. you'll do great." Ginny told him, " now try and get some sleep." placing a small kiss on his cheek, she strolled off to the girls' dormitories. Harry did in fact, sleep that night.

Harry woke the next morning to Ron shaking his shoulder, " get up mate, Hogsmeade." He grunted and pulled his legs off the edge of the bed. He kept his eyes close, opening them every once in a while due to the sun that sprang through the windows. Adjusting to the light he got dressed.

Soon after breakfast Harry and a crowd of other fifth years made their way down to Hogsmeade. Harry, Ron, and Hermione stopped and allowed the others to run ahead and then crept back to the front of the hogshead. Not quite sure if it was trustworthy they didn't go in for a few seconds, just long enough for Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy to notice.

"Hey Draco, look," Goyle said, pointing towards where Harry and his friends stood. They all turned and looked. "What do you reckon they're doing going into a place like that?"

"No idea, maybe I should follow him, listen to what he's got to say," Draco suggested, Pansy smirked at him but he ignored her.

"That's a good idea, we could sneak into the pub using the door off to the side," Crabbe said.

Before Draco could object Pansy stepped in, "Maybe Draco should do this alone, he would be less noticeable, then he'll report back to us."

Harry, Ron, and Hermione had all gone in and soon after a group of about 12 Hogwarts students piled into the building.

"This is definitely something important, " Pansy said, "meet you back in the common room later tonight,"

He mumbled a thank you to Pansy and they left him. He began to worry, there was no way Harry felt the same. He hated him, so why even try? After a few moments of hesitation, he mustered up the courage to go inside. He pulled his cloak over his blonde head so that even if Harry did notice, he wouldn't know who he was. He followed them into the building, using the side entrance, which read 'authorized witches or wizards only.' He didn't care, he didn't want to be seen.

The pub smelled of rust. Old and metallic, stinging the inside of Draco's nose. He pulled his cloak tighter over his body and noticed Harry and his friends on the other side, his green eyes darted around the table at everyone. It looked like they were having an argument. He moved closer, placing his body on the other side of the counter. the bartender didn't notice him, he was too absorbed in what was going on at Harry's table.

"listen," Harry shouted, "I just think its a good idea," he stood up, "If we were to learn proper defense against the dark arts, none of that rubbish Umbridge has been teaching us. Now then, I'll bet McGonagall will allow us to use her classroom as a meeting place. We'll have to come up with some way to let everyone know when the meetings are without being noticed, too much interaction between houses at breakfast might be a bit too suspicious."

"I agree with Harry on this one," Dean Thomas said. He lifted his glass in the air, "to Harry!"

The others did the same, "To Harry!" They shouted. Draco snorted, that boastful little bitch,

Just then Harry turned his head to the corner where Draco crouched. He dropped his head, stood up the rest of the way, and swooped out the door, his heart beat so hard he felt it in his ears. He had been seen.

He debated what he should do next. He wished Pansy were there to give him advice, but she wasn't and there was no time to go and look for her. He heard the door open so he looked over the side of the building, Harry didn't come out. He still had some time to think.

Time passed and then a thought came into his head, 'if you can't beat them, join them' he had once made fun of a muggle-born for saying that. It was the stupidest thing he had ever heard.

"You should never join the enemy," he had told them, "you should always die trying to beat them" but he was about to use the advice. If he were to get closer to Harry, this was it.

The door swung open again and he heard Hermione's know-it-all voice explaining some ridiculous spell.

He stepped out from behind the building, "you should really consider a better place to hold your secret meetings"

Hermione pulled out her wand and pointed it at Draco, "don't you dare" she growled, "don't you dare tell or I will hex you so bad you'll wish you-know-who had gotten to you first."

"Oh relax, I'm not going to tell"

"So, what? This is blackmail?" She asked. Ron and Harry held their wands at their sides ready to assist Hermione.

"No, its nothing like that, I'd like to join, actually," the three of them let out a laugh, "I am being serious," he said sternly.

"And why would you, an Umbridge worshiper, want to join?"

"First off, I am not an Umbridge worshiper I probably hate her more than you three combined she only likes me because of my father, second, as you know well, my father works closely with the dark lord and I-"

"And you want to learn spells so you can be a greater asset?" Ron put in.

"Let me finish," Draco bit," I would like to be well protected when he tries to kill me or my family"

"Shove off Malfoy!" Ron yelled.

"Ron!" Hermione scolded. She pulled out the paper with the member's names and a quill.

" Hermione, he can't be trusted," Harry said grabbing hold of her arm.

"I'll just pretend that didn't hurt," Draco said, but no one was paying the least a bit of attention to him.

"Did you not just hear what he said, Harry? Besides, if we don't, he probably will tell Umbridge" Harry let go of Hermione's arm, who proceeded to hand Malfoy the paper and quill. "Sign your name"

He did as he was told and she swiped the paper from his grasp. She folded it up and put it in her bag. "Well if that's it we'll be going then." She said.

"You guys go ahead," Harry said, "I'll meet you back at the castle."

"You sure, mate? Not going to do anything to terrible to him are you?" Ron said with a smirk, casting a haunting look in Draco's direction.

"No, nothing like that, just a few things to talk about," Harry said. 

They both nodded and walked back in the direction of the castle. 

Harry allowed them to get a little ways ahead before turning to Draco, "Have you been following me?"

"Always am, scar head," Malfoy said before turning in the opposite direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.4K 29
Despite their past differences, Harry and Draco make an attempt at being friends... but will it become something more?
714K 22.2K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
17.7K 565 13
Drunk, and angry, after the death of Sirius, Harry falls into the hands of a scheming Malfoy. Will a budding romance fix everything wrong within the...
1M 34K 26
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...