Legend ✔

By josie321

Willow's mother died giving birth to her. These past few years she has been living with her father who just... More

Legend (Prologue)
Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 3 Everyone has a secret
Jackson
Chapter 4 Just a dream
Chapter 5 Undiscovered voice
Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful
Chapter 7 Friends with a knife
Chapter 8 You found me
Chapter 9 Life in the pain
Chapter 10 Bringing back nightmares
Chapter 11 Coming home
Chapter 12 Kiss of life
Chapter 13 Waited for you at the door
Chapter 14 How to save a life
Chapter 15 Home sweet
Chapter 16 I know who you are
Chapter 17 What have I become?
Chapter 18 Closer to the egde
Chapter 19 Stop and Stare
Chapter 20 Test of faith
Chapter 21 Part of the family
Chapter 22 Dark Fantasy
Chapter 23 Alive
Chapter 24 I'm not crazy
Chapter 25 Coming clean
Chapter 26 Heart brake eve
Chapter 27 Were all hurting
Chapter 28 New years eve
Chapter 29 Happy New years

Chapter 2 First class ticket to hell

189 3 3
By josie321

 Woke up this morning and went to the bath room I took a cold nice shower I all most for got how good it felt to be clean again not saying I'm dirty but it’s hard to find running water when your dad doesn’t have a real job. I didn’t feel like looking all dolled up for school to day so I combed out my hair and straighten it I went in my bag and put in a black shirt with the black jacket with a hoodie with some jeans and tennis shoes. I all ways where clothes that never show too much skin I was never in to that one day one of my dads friends said why don’t you got take your kid to a real mall and but her some real clothes and I said like what that hoes in the street oh my bad I didn’t mean to talk about your daughter and then later he got so mad and beat my dad just sat there and watch. I went down stairs and saw my dad asleep on the chough again “Dad, Dad”

 “Eh….what?”

 “I’m leaving”

 “Ok bye” I rolled my eyes and left.

 I only been in San Francisco for 4 months and to day was my first day of school I guess you can say I had a pretty long summer its cause my dad took a long time to freaking sing the dam papers for me to go to school. But any way I’m not really scared it happens every month or so it’s nothing new it was all ready winter in San Francisco most road was block cause of the snow I don’t know why but the cold never really effect me I love it I love not being able not to feel any thing or freeze your butt off until for numb.

 I saw a bunch of kids running trying to get to class make me sick I went to the office “Oh wait right here will be right with you Mrs. Smith” the lady at the front desk with a smile “Willow would be just find” her face changed I took a seat in the waiting room. I kept taping my foot what I’m I doing here? The lady came “Here is your schedule you have Geometry first room 100 just walk straight and make a left 3rd door on your right” man I wanted to smack that smile off her face took my schedule and threw it in the trash and walked way. Some how ended up finding the class I took a deep breath I knew what was coming for me I open the door all eyes were on me “May I help you?” said a lady guess she was the teacher she kind of young almost as if it might be her first time teaching “I’m new “ I mumble “Oh” she went near her desk “You must be Mrs. Smith” geez dose everyone call people by there last name “My name is Willow I’m not married” I rolled my eyes and took a seat way in the back everyone was still staring at me I pulled my hoodie over my head and laid back in my seat the teacher slowly turned and started to write on the board I began to tap my foot again I couldn’t stop I went threw my bag and pulled out my note book and started to draw.

 I looked up at the time few more min. out of this hell whole I put my head down “Ring!!” the bell ringed I didn’t notice I fell a sleep in class until the teacher woke me up “Mrs. Smith. Oh I mean Willow its time to get up”

 “Eh…no dad I don’t wanna go”

 “Willow”

 “What?” I woke up there was a little spot of drool on my note book “Its time to go”

 “Oh” I closed my book and pack up “Do you need help to find you next class?” Oh now she cares “No” I put on my bag and started to walk away then I realize I didn’t know what was my next class but I didn’t care I just want to leave this place I went to the bath room and saw to tall blond girls looking at the mirror they smiled at me then looked the other way I new what they were thinking I went inside the stales “So are you going to that party this weekend?”

 “Oh you mean the party Kay throws every year a week before Christmas brake?”  

“Ya I know what I’m going to where. It’s a short green dress that says Santa little helper” hoes they started to laugh “Any body who’s any body is going to be there”

  The bell ringed "come one where going to be late for class” they left the bathroom. I stand in the bathroom and sitting on the toilet seat drawing I started to tap my foot again I just couldn’t stand it being here at this school, this city, my dad this world just make me sick. I pulled up my sleeves and look at the marks my dad cause and some I cause my self the some buses were still slowly healing I touch and felt every scare and every cut I closed my eyes and started to think I banged my head on the door “I hate this!” I yelled the bell ringed again was it 3red period all ready I wonder when lunch was.

 It didn’t matter any way cause I didn’t have any money just stay here for a few more min. I told my self I open the stale door and went near the sink I looked at the mirror I haven’t look looked in the mirror since..... not having money or a place to stay looking good every day didn’t seem that much important. I pulled down my hoodie and pulled back my hair behind my ears I looked at my eyes brown as ever but yet full of despair I open the water and turn it to cold I felt the coldness of the fresh water between my fingers I splash the water in my face felt so good I took a slowly deep breath. Until to girls walked in to the bathroom they were both had long blond hair, tall and had on heels one girl had on pink short dress with a matching purse another girl just had on the schools logo with some jeans. “Ha I cant wait for the uh..” there was an award silence I dried my face they both started to whisper bitchs “Look if you have a problem why don’t you say it to my face other wise don’t just walk shit about me while I’m standing right here that just makes you look fake” they laughed and rolled theirs eyes.

 “Look you see that” I pointed to ground “Your eyes there are rolling”

 “Oh so now new girl got balls”

 “Excuse me?”

 “You heard me I saw you when you walked in to first period” she smiled “And you point is?” I grabbed my bag “You’ll see”

 “What ever” I rolled my eyes and walked away I don’t know what was up with that girl but she just got on my bad side. I looked out the hall way I could tell it wasn’t lunch yet I wanted to leave so bad just a few more hours I wonder in the halls.

 “Hey you got a hall pass” said one of the teachers I walked away “Hey come back” he ran after me I didn’t know where I was going but it was better then staying here I turn the corner until I bumped into some one I all most fell until the person cached me into his arms and papers went flying “Hey you!” the teacher was still after me I didn’t know what to do I felt like a criminal running for the law I took looked over at the guy he was still holding me I looked into his eyes he looked confuse but yet surprise “Hey you” the teacher catch up with me I tried to let grt out of the guy's amrs but he was still holding on “Your coming with me young lady” the teacher garbed me my the arm “What the –“

 “No wait hold on” said the guy.

 “What’s going on?”

 “This girl been skipping class” the teacher smiled.

 “Well just wait she was with me the whole time I was trying to show her where here classes were but then I guess she got lost” I looked at him why is he covering for me? ”Is this true?” the teacher asked I couldn’t speak so I just shook my head “Ok you’re lucky” he let go of me and walked away.

 There was in award silence “Here” it was my schedule.

“Where did you get that?” I asked.

 “I found it” he said with a smile he had big blue eyes long black hair and was wearing a foot bal jacket with some jeans and white shoes he was very tall my skin color and was pretty big but big as in he’s strong. “In the trash?” I said his smile went away.

 “Let’s just say I found a way to get it back for you” I didn’t want to but it took it any way I crumble it up in my back pack “Thanks”

 “See now was that so hard” I rolled my eyes I slowly took a step back and turn around a few steps later I turned around he was still standing there “Hey” it was like he was in a trans and I just woke him up “Wh--, Yes?”

 “Why did you cover for me?”

 “I know you’re new here so I felt like this could be my welcome present to South West High” he smiled again I sighed and looked the other way “How did you know that?”

 “Know what?”

 “That I was new here what is there just a list they post a website?” he laughed.

 “No but you do have” he came closer “That noob smell on you”

 What!”

 “Just kidding” he smiled “But it could because I’m the school president”.

 “Oh really”

 “Yup I know people”

 “Oh so that’s what you call them”

 “Yup”

 “I met one of your “People” in the bathroom early” I said under my breath.

 “What was that?”

 “Oh nothing” he looked at me with a face like he new what I said I looked the other way “Hey if you don’t really want to go to class you can chill with me”

 “Chill is not really my thing”

 “So what do you like to do?”

 “Sorry my mom told me not to talk to strangers” before he could say another word I have all ready turn the corner the bell ringed it was lunch time I just love watching people eat I walked outside to the foot ball field hoping to get some alone time no was out figurers since it was still snowing I took seat on the bleachers they were cold but I didn’t mind I couldn’t feel I thing the foot ball field was covered in snow.

 I took a deep breath and a puff of smoke came I went in my back pack and pulled out my note book and started to draw I drew the snow and a girl all alone walking the snow freezing to death her skin was turning blue. I smiled the girl in the snow was leaving a trail of blood and in the tail of blood it I’m gonna draw a picture a picture with a twist ill draw it with a razor bland ill draw it on my wrist. I looked around no one nothing but white I just wanted this day to be over all ready. The snow was coming down a little hard and I was to get a little cold I as the snow came and covered my I slowly closed my eyes.

 “Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Smith” I heard voices I couldn’t tell who or what was calling me I found my self in a cold dark room I woke I looked around couldn’t see it was cold and I didn’t have a jacket or any covers “Mrs. Smith can you where me?”  

“What?” I heard the voice again I tried to follow it I saw a huge door it was open a light was shining threw it “So bright”  

“I don’t think she’s breathing “

 “So bright”

 “Stand by” slowly I the light was heading towards me “No, No!”

 “Mr. Smith can you hear me”. I woke up I gasp for her “Ahhhh” I open my eyes there was a light shining towards my face everything was a blur I couldn’t see I rubbed my eyes “What where am I?”

 “Oh thank god” a whole bunch of people were crowed over me I looked at my self “What?” I was lying on a bed wearing the kind of clothes you get when you’re at hospital “Mrs. Smith how many fingers I’m u holding up”

 “What is this math?” everyone glanced at each other “Oh for the love of its four” I slowly got up and took the covers off me “Hey wait you can get up yet your not well”

 “I’m fine just a little cold that’s all”

 “Oh no honey you have frosted bits”

 “What?” I looked my hands they were freezing cold they were the color blue. “What the hell happen?”

 “You were caught in the blizzard if it wasn’t for that young man you would have been dead” I was confuse what young man? “What dude?” there was a knock on the door “Oh I’m sorry I’ll just come--”

 “No its ok we were just talking about you” said the nures.

 “Oh really?” he said with a smile when he walked in he had a bunch of white Jonquil and purple Orchids he walked over to me “Feeling better” he said with a smile what the hell he doing here? before I could even answer the lady shut me “No she is not and she is going to get back on the bed” she stared at me “Uh…..no I’m not” I got off the bed and lose balance for some reason my legs give up on me “Whoa” Kay got just before I fell on my needs he had a tight hold on me “You see the it’s the frost bits you have to stay here until for body warms down” I give her a mean look “I don’t care I wanna get out of here”

 “Come one just listen what the nurse has to say”

 “You make it sound so easy” he laughed “Come on” almost forget he still had me in his arms if it wasn’t for the flowers he had in his hand wasn’t brushing my back I let go of him and almost fell again “Easy”.

 He got me again “Would you let go of me” I tried to unloose his hands but he was strong a little too strong “Hey just wait min. I’m tying to help you out”

 “I don’t need your help”

 “You just get back in bed dam it!” yelled the nurse I was about to same something real slick but I didn’t wasn’t to take my chances staring another fight. I climed back in bed “Now I’ll be right” she shut the door behind. “Don’t want to get on her bad side” Kay took a seat on the chair near my bed there was an award slice and slide glances “So…”he said “What happen?” I was tried of people telling what do when I didn’t even know what happen.

 “Oh you don’t know?”

 “Well that’s the point of asking a question isn’t?” he smiled “Well lets just say your charming price came and saved you from the ice queen”

 “What?” I said confused.

 “No need for a thank you all in a days work”

 “Wait you saved me?”

 “Yup”

 “From what?” he looked at me as if I lost my mind. “You really don’t know do you? Do you remember any thing that happen today?”

 “Uh…other then me missing half of classes not much”

 “Really?”

 “Ya?” where was he going with this?

“You was in a snow storm”

 “What?”

 “I found you lying in a pal snow outside in the football field” slowly it was all coming back “Oh”

 “What were you doing out there?” I looked the other way I didn’t feel like answering I looked at the flowers in his hands “Who are those for” his face light up “These are for you”

 “What?” he give the flowers there were nice but not my style “Why?”

 “Well I wanted to make sure you was ok”

 “Thank you but you didn’t have to do that” I tried to give him back the flower but he just shook his head “No take it”

 “Its ok really”

 “Come on”

 “No”

 “Wait you don’t like them?” I couldn’t lie it was true they were nice but eh what can I say “Oh well then….”

 “I’m sorry”

 “No I’m sorry I new I should of asked you first”.

 “Why you sounding like you know me?” I put the flowers down on a small table next to my bed.

 “Well I will like to get to know you”

 “Wait why are you doing this?”

 “Cause its my job”

 “Oh I get it this is some kind of job” I rolled my eyes I new it was took good to be true “No, No I mean”

 “Then what is it I mean you come in here talking to me as if you knew me forever bringing me flowers like what do you want!” the expression in his face was meaning less its like he lost of color in his face almost as if I just crushed him. It was quite the silence was starting to get to me I couldn’t handle it “My name is Kay” I looked at him “I’m 16 years old, school president, star football and basketball player, straight A student and my mom is the school nurse here”

 “And what the has to do with me?”

 “Didn’t you want to get to know me?”

 “No” he face went down “I mean that’s nice to know but that’s not the real you”

 “What?” he looked up at me there was a knock at the door. The nure walked in “Ok I brought two cups of hot chocolate and extra blackest”.

 “Thanks mommy” I looked at him and his mom they he had her eyes big and blue and I can see where he gets his smile from too “Wait mommy?” I busted out laughing what dude calls there mom mommy you can tell he’s a mamas boy he smiled “Oh so now I’m your mom intend of nurse nice to see I moved up” said his mom “Oh come on mom”

 “Ya I love you too” she kissed him on the check it was kind of weird I looked away “Here you go” she said “Uh..Thanks” I never drink hot chocolate before I took a big sip “Ahhhh it burns” it burn my tough “Its hot you take small sips” I gave her back the cup I didn’t want to drink any thing that was hot “Oh my gosh”

“Oh I’m sorry I –“I jumped up from the bed “I need to get out of here” my tough was still burning I forget my body was still numb from the froze bits the color of my skin still hasn’t come back yet. “Wait” Kay got up from his seat he caught me “Its ok I got you” I looked at him the warmth of his body was sending chills threw my spin “Look your still cold get back in bed” I couldn’t move.

 He lift me up and help me get in to bed “Here is that better”

 “I’ll so get something uh...Less hot” his mom shut the door he pulled up the covers “Look you need to stay in bed to get better ok”

 “Where I’m I?” forgetting that I wasn’t in my clothes “You still at school so chill”

 “What period is this?” he looked at his watch “It should be about 5th period in about 10min.” I my tough was still burning I looked like a dog waiting for food “Wow” he started to laugh.

 “Its not funny”

 “Your such a girl”

 “Excuse me?” he smiled “Let me see” I stick out my tough “Aw its not that bad”

 “You never drink hot chocolate before haven’t you?” I was to shame to say anything “It’s ok if you haven’t” he reached for my hand “Oh still cold” he got more blackest “This should warm you up”

 “You don’t have to do this”

 “But I want too” I took a slowly deep breath I just couldn’t wait until this day was over.

 “Hey where’s my stuff?”

 “Oh it’s over there I can get it for you”

 “No” I wanted to get it for my self I was tried of people treating me like I was help less as if I didn’t have a mind of my own “You sure” I slowly got off that bed “Yes I’m sure”.

 Every time I wobbled he would laugh I didn’t pay no mind to him all I wanted was my note book I finally reach my bag “Yes” I slowly walked to my bed “Wow you’re a lot stronger then what people give you credit for” I didn’t say anything I got my notebook back and that’s all that matters . As time went by I kept drawing I finish my picture of the girl in the snow “So what about you”

 “What about me?” I said with out lookin up from my note book.

 “I mean I told you some stuff about me what about you”

 I put down my pencil “I love black, I live with my dad, I travel a lot, I’m 15 and I hate people” I continue to draw.

 “Wow”

 “What?”

“I just wanted to know what you like to do but that’s ok what about your mom” I took a deep breath.

 “Gone”

 “Oh sorry” right

 “Not me”

  “My dad died” lucky

 “Will I wish mine was”

 “In war” I didn’t say thing “But there’s one thing you didn’t tell me?”

 “WHAT!” I yelled I was tried of this 21 questions.

 “Your name” he got up from his chair and walked closer to my bed “Willow” he smiled I followed his eyes “You draw?” I quickly closed my note book “Yes”

 “Cool”

 There was another knock on the door “Kay sweetie your mom said you were—“her there was in award silence “What are you doing with her?” I give her a mean look “I found her out in the cold”

 “And?”

 “And she could of freeze to death that’s what!”

 “What ever. Did you forget we had plans”

 “To do what?”

 “Oh no you didn’t just forget”

 “Kate”

 “You gave her my flowers” her flowers “You know there my favorite how could you”

 “Kate please come down”

 “What do you have going on with his girl Kay?”

 “Nothing”

 “Then why you so close to her why are you sending your whole time her and not me” give me a break “Kate” she walked away and shut the door “You should go” I said.

 “What?”

 “And take the flowers”

 “No you don’t have to do that”

 “Go and take your flowers !” he looked at me with fear witch I was use to he slowly walked toward the door “Bye Willow”

 “Your flowers” he looked at me with a sorry look I wasn’t going to buy that I didn’t want any thing to do with his girl drama I took the flowers from the table and threw them at him they hit the door “Get the fuck out!” he ducked and ran out good just the way I like it .

 After hours of lying in bed with layers or covers and drinking hot soup, warm milk, tea, and coffee I was finally free I got my clothes back and I could walk again it felt good. I just had one more class and I was done I walked in class witch was history I couldn’t sit still I couldn’t wait to leave my eyes were glued to the clock when the bell ringed I was the first to leave on my way out I bumped into “Oh my gosh” Kate “Look what you just did” there was got coffee all over her outfit.

 “And this is a new top” her friend all around her were trying to lean her up “No girls stop. What’s your deal first you disrespect me then you try to steal my boy friend and now this what the fuck do your want from me!” nicely done play the victim card how fake can she be “Look I said sorry what more do you want and first off your boy friend came after me its not my fought you cant handle him” everyone got quite.

 “Your going to pay” I rolled my eyes when I looked back her a hand slapped across my face “You bitch” I touch my face I dropped my stuff and punched her in her face “Oh hell no!” I yelled I wasn’t going to let no one walk over me she back up and took off her heels “Ok lets go” there was a huge crowd around his screaming fight I didn’t pay no mind I didn’t have time to play games I took my stuff and walked away until “OoOo” the crowed went wild she spilled coffee on top of my head “I know you didn’t just do that!” I yelled.

 “And what you go do about it!” I came at her I punched her in her face and started to rip her face off I should of done that from the start when I was saw in the bath room .A few min. later the teachers came.

 I found me self in principle office “What happen!” hw yelled after Kate told her side of the story I chose not to speak I didn’t see no reason they were just going to take her side any way they let her go and I had detention great I just love to spend my first day of school in detention lucky me. Detention wasn’t so bad its how I spend my day in the dark alone, quite no one but me and my drawings when it was over I signed I went to the girls bathroom to wipe off Kate’s blood I just hope her fakeness didn’t rub off on me when I left the bathroom I turned a corner and saw Kate and Kay “Come one baby please I’ll make it worth your wild”

 “No Kate please not now” she was all over him pulling him closer to her “Why don’t we have fun any more you know like we use too” she whispered she pushed him to the wall and started to kiss him “I wanted to do this a long time”

 “K-, Ka, Kate come on”

 “You know you want too” she whispered, she stated to put her arms around him he slowly started to feel her he put his hands around her body feeling her grabbed her butt “Oh Kay” I rolled my eyes Kay open his eyes he saw me “Willow?” I took a step back behind the corner before he could even see me I ran away. “What did you say?”

 “Oh nothing” I didn’t know why I stayed to see that I couldn’t believe my eyes he was just was bad as her.

 I left the school it was still cold out side I was about to leave until “Willow!” It was Kay he was running after me I rolled my eyes and walked away “Hey Willow wait up” I stopped “Hey was up” is he really going to play this game “What do you want” I the coldness for the snow was blowing my hair I could tell Kay was freezing witch was good I wanted him to feel the same way I felt “Hey” he zipped up his jacket “Look I’m sorry for what happen so can we start over”

 “What are you sorry for?” I asked him.

 “What do you mean?” I moved my hair away from my face behind my ears and face him. “What are you sorry for? are you sorry that you lied?, that for girl friend freaked out or that she tried to beat the crap out of me and notice I said triedhad to make that clear .

 ”What when did this happen?”

 “Really you’re going to ask me that?” I smiled and walked away “Hey” he stopped in front of me

 “What did Kate do?”

 “Wow for a school president you sure don’t know much”

 “Were is this coming from” 

 "Ok Kate your girl witch you fail to tell about before you came to see me Ya after school I bumped into and she claimed that I tried to steal you way from her so she wanted to fight me so I got 3 weeks worth of detention witch I have to say is fun I get to get away from people like you and your fake ass girl friend. Why would you play me like that?”

 “What I didn’t –"

 I cut off “Then why did you come see me knowing you had a thing with your girl I mean really wanted to get to know me my ass my don’t you do your girl a favor and just stay the hell away from me” I walked around him “Will” I stop no one every called me that’s since I took a deep breath and kept walking I found a place to seat in front of a art store I sat down on the cold snowy floor. Yes people stop and started and one person also gave me 50 cent but I didn’t mind I took out my note book and started to draw I heard foot steps getting closer and closer to me I thought it might be another person trying to give me money.

 “So what are you fighting against?”

 “What?” I slowly looked up there was a tall guy he was dress in all black, and his long brown hair covering half of his face he had this puck rock look going on and also had these huge head skulls phones witch was pretty cool by the way and a white bennie “Ya I know cool head phones right?” he sat right next to me to be honest I wanted to be alone but he seemed like a person that mean no harm.

 “So what are you fighting against”

 “You lost me after head phones” he smiled.

 “You know a girl dress in black hanging out in front of a art store sitting in the snow witch I don’t know how you can do this by the way”

 “You get use to it”

 “Well any way like I was saying you just seem like the type to be going on the edge for something your know”

 “Naw nothing like that just came to clear my mind”  

“Oh I feel you when I want to block my self from the world I listen to music” a woman walked by and give him 20 bucks “Thanks lady” I busted out laughing “So now I see what your doing?”

 “What?”

 “Is that why you’re sitting here?”

 “What no I may not have money but I sure don’t beg no matter how much I need it” why did I just say that I looked away “So you draw?” I sighed.

 “Naw I just love to carry a notebook filled with drawings" I rolled my eyes

 “Hey ok take it easy”

 “Sorry” I took a deep breath.

 “Ok I have 3 sisters I know that look what’s wrong”

 “What are you talking about?” we both said “Ya, Ya and I know that too so was up. Is it cause of a boy?”

 “No” I said looking away .

 “Right what did he do lie, cheat, Oh let me guess he kissed another girl?” I laughed at the expression on his face as if he was a girl who deal with this kind of stuff.

 “Well lets just say it’s a little bit of both but your missing something”

 “Oh really?” his eyes got wider they were light brown I never seen eyes like that before.

 “He’s not my boy friend”

 “Oh burn the just friend card ...... ahh gets them every time”

 “No its not like that I just met him I mean I first I thought he was an ok guy but I realize he was just a.......”

 “Go on say it girl”

 “A, A, A”

 "Go on!” he got excited. 

 “A, A duck!" I yelled.

 “What!” he bust out laughing.

 “What I didn’t know what to say?"

“Wow really?” even throw it was cold I could still see tears coming out of his eyes in a few min. I stated to laugh too “Ok, Ok I may to say that was lame but pretty funny” I pushed him.

 “Shut up it was the best thing I could think of on the spot” he wipe the tears away from his face

 “Ok I’ll give you a C for trying” I rolled my eyes.“Hey you wanna go inside and get something to drink”

 “I don’t have any money but 50 cent and I’m pretty sure it cost way more”

 “Well my teat” he smiled showing me the 20 bucks “Why not?” he got up and shook the snow off the his pants “My lady” he held out his hand and lift me up his hand was warm and soft. He open the door for me when I walked in the place was huge painting and drawing every where in the back they had a little café and next to it was a little stage “Oh that’s were they have open mic night” he said as if he read my mind we walked over to the café “Hey Joe was good” he said as they did a hand shake Joe was really tall and buff his muscles were huge as a basketball he is also bald with two tattoos on his arms he looked more like a biker “Hey man was up”

 “Nothing much”

 “Oh I see you brought—“

 “She’s just a friend” he cut him off.

 “Ok well what would it be”

 “Same old, same old” I looked around the room the feeling felt good “And you?”

 “Uh..I’ll have an ice cold coffee please” they looked at me as if I lost my mind.

 “Ok here you go”

 “Lets go fine a table” he said.

 The feeling of this place to nice and clam they were a few people across from us reading, one person playing a guitar they were also a D.J playing smooth jazz it felt nice. There were lava lamps, and bean bag chairs every where, cool small tables. “Ya this place is great” he said as he took a sip of his coffee I took a deep breath and in joined the warmth of being inside “So” he put his mug down I smiled/

 “What?”

 “You have a little”

 “What?” I took a napkin “Come here” he came across the table I wipe his lip “There you go” he sat back down “Thanks” there was an award silence “So what’s your name?” I had to ask. “My name is Jackson but my friends call me raven”

 “Why?”

 “I don’t know I guess cause I’m in a band and my band name is called fathers of a raven” I see he’s one of those look at me I’m in a band type eh so over rated “Deep” I said.

 “Ya were more like a rock and roll band we do a little pop” I took a sip of my coffee “What about you?”

 “I’m Willow”

 “I know” geez dose people just stalk the new kid “But before you freak out I’m not a stalker”

 “Really then what are you a creeper or something?” his eyes got wider “Hey no need for name calling. They called your name during 5th period and you weren’t there”

 “Oh” I sat back “What is this place?”

 “It’s like a fairy tale” we both said at the same time I smiled and took another sip of my coffee trying not to blush “Its called point of V and before you get all judge mental the reason its called point of V is because this place as you can see is a art store a place were unhidden talent come to be heard to show there point of view to the world what they feel, see, touch you know” I looked around he was right it did feel that way.

 Each art work on the wall tell a story some good some bad. “What class do I have you in?”

 “Biology and Gym and judging how fast you face changed you don’t like gym either”

“Ya”

“If you don’t mind may I see it” I follow his gaze he was looking at my note book I wasn’t sure if I should show it to him but he was the first to make me feel that I belonged here so I gave it too him “Wow this awesome!” I smiled “Really I love how you drew the eyes on this one its like I can feel what she’s feeling” he flip threw some more pages “This one, this is the one”

 “What?”

 “Look” he showed me the picture of a man opening up his hands with a heart “What about it?”

 “You see were looking for a logo for my band and I think this would be perfect” I looked at him as if he was crazy “Can you draw this again?”

 “Ya but I mean”

 “Please I’ll pay for everything just say you will do it”

 “Sure” he smiled never get tried of that I took a sip of coffee he pulled out his phone “looking at the time its getting late” I almost forget I was so post to be home but I all ready new what my dad was doing so I didn’t care. We got up from the table and left we were standing out said of the art store “So I guess I’ll see you at school”

 “Ya” I lift up my hoodie “See Ya” I waved good bye.

 When I got home a saw my dad in the living room with 2 guys smoking judging by the smell of the room I could tell they were still high. “I’m home”

 “Oh hey” he was laying on the cough I walked passed him “Hey willow I got you something to eat” “No thanks” I rolled my eyes “I don’t understand I tried my best to feed her but she won't take it so ungrateful” I took a deep breath I new it was just the drugs taking.

 I walked up the stairs and open the bathroom door “Ah” I covered my eyes I saw a man in the bathroom taking a pits “Hey realx its just me”

 “Hurry up and get out!” I heard up zip up his pants “Willow isn’t it?” I took a step back he came closer “You look nothing like your dad” I touched the wall he was all over me “You smell nice” he touch my check and touched my hair “You wanna have fun?”

  “No”

 “Ah come on” he touched my hands I pulled away “Don’t be like that” I could feel my heart beating fast his dude was twice my size he was huge and had long blonde hair “Give me a kiss” he lead closer to me he slapped him “You bitch!” he punched me in the face and started to beat me “Stop, Stop!” I screamed I yelled for my dad but he didn’t hear me I’m guessing he passed out again. I got up and punched him in the face and he fell to the ground I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door.

 I heard a bunch of knocks on the door he was trying to bust it down I hide in the tube and closed the curtain I curled my self up in a ball praying that he would leave I felt some thing drip from my face blood there was a trail of blood falling down my face and a huge burse under my lip when the knocking stopped I slowly got out of the tube and took in the mirror I pulled back my hoodie I took toilet paper and wiped off the blood my head was starting to hurt. I couldn’t believe my dad did this to me again you think he would learn his lesson the second time “Great how I’m I so post to hide this now” I hate my dad I can't stand him I picked up my brush and stated to brush my hair I looked out side the bathroom window it was all ready dark.

 “Ahhhh” I threw the brush towards the mirror and is shattered in to pieces I duck my head. When u open my eyes all the pieces were around me I could see my self in every pieces I looked at my hands blood I sat on the floor and started to cry I couldn’t stand this place “Ahhhh!” I screamed I lift up my selves and look at my scars and burs from the past I feel them I lived them I took a piece of glass it was sharp don’t I took a deep breath its not worth it I feel the sharp edges of the broken glass I look at reflection this is the only way I can keep my self together the only thing I know what’s real.

 “Ah” I let like the mirror bit deep into my skin I watch every bit of blood fall and slid threw my fingers and onto the bathroom floor I feel no pain you know you should stop but I cant your hurting your self it feels so good I can’t stop. If some one hurts you dose that make it right? How can something be so wrong but yet feeling so good is it bad to want it more? If something is wrong but feels good shouldn’t be good? no it better then good its paint, pain is what lets you know what’s real and what’s not, pain keeps you from feeling what others feels, pain is life and life is full of pain.The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its weight. Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain. I stop and look my cuts the blood is still dripping but I don’t mind I lift up my other selves and do the same thing again but this time I cut in words I start to write a quote on arm I began with the first word not a few min. later I didn’t have any more room so I began to take off my pants and write on my legs I fished the last word Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feels. I slowly look around me and look at my reflection from the broken glass the light cut off “Sorry Willow for got to pay the light bill” Like all ways I took a deep breath and tried to slow get up.

************************************************************************************************************

Rate/Comment if u want me to wirte more also tell me what u think? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.4K 34
the new and improved version Bound by Blood & Fire available on my profile :) ___________________________________ When Melanie's twin sister Isabel...
7.3K 333 20
𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘...
794K 43.3K 151
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...