Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

craz4pandas által

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... Több

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter eleven

8.9K 216 76
craz4pandas által

Lucy's P.O.V.

Erza continues looking at her map while walking with me not far behind. I sigh I begin to speed walk to catch up to her.

Once I'm next to her and was about to ask her something, she puts her map away. Huh? What's the matter? I thought quietly to myself.

Lucy: " Umm Erza?"

Erza: " Hm?"

She looked over at me as she continued to walk forward. I then smile at her.

Lucy: " Can you tell me more about this job? I mean you're the only one that seems to know more then what the offer said."

Erza: "..."

Uh oh Erza's quiet......I nervously thought as a result to her silence. She then stops walking and faces me. Ok..I'm dead...I thought to myself, gulping my fear.

Lucy: "..."

Erza: " Lucy."

She said while taking a few steps towards me.

Lucy: " Y-Yes...?"

Erza: " This is a very important job...for both of us."?

Lucy: " What do you mean?"

I asked slightly confused, tilting my head at her.

Erza: " It involves two things that are very dear to us."

Lucy: " Which are?"

Erza: " An old friend of mine...and Aquarius."

My eyes widen when I hear the name of the water bearer, the name of someone I do care for. The name of the one I've been searching for. I knew her key was made again and that it was on some part of the world...so I've been searching for it. I promised her.

Lucy: " They're here??"

She's nods and speaks up.

Erza: " I think they are, all the trails have led me here. I was hoping you'd choose this job so I waited."

Lucy: " How did you know I'd choose this job?"

I asked with my right hand on my waist and my right eyebrow raised.

Erza: " I know you well."

She said with a half smile.

Lucy: " So is your friend a celestial spirit wizard?"

Erza: " He wasn't one when we knew each other but I'm not sure anymore. I believe he has a partner."

Lucy: " Oh. Where are we going now?"

Erza: " To an abandoned old village."

Lucy: " Okay."

I nodded as we started to walk again.

Lucy: " Wait, Erza."

Erza: " Yes?"

Lucy: " If there's only two of them why did you split all of us? Also why did sabertooth join?"

Erza: " I divided us all because I think we should face this ourselves."

She said which made me nod in approval. She's right. I thought to myself. Plus I'd like for Aquarius to see how strong I've become.

Erza: "Yukino has been helping me in all of this so she was going to join but the others heard and insisted on coming."

Lucy: " Oh,now I understand."

Erza: " When I saw you pick the job offer off the board I was going to approach you and speak in private with you."

Lucy: " You were?"

Erza: " Yes but you wasted no time and told Wendy and the others."

Lucy: " I ruined it, I'm sorry."

Erza: " It's fine, now let's continue moving before any of the others find them."

Lucy: " Aye."

I said with a smile, excited to finally see Aquarius. It's been too long. I want to have her back, I'll do whatever it takes.

- 20 minutes later -

I stumble on some rocks and almost fell down, when I then feel Erza's hand grab onto my arm. I sigh in relief and stand up.

Lucy: " Thanks."

Erza: " Be more careful."

Lucy: " Okay."

Suddenly some noises could be heard not far away. We decided to stay quiet as we silently took a few steps closer to the sounds, hiding behind a few trees and bushes so we wouldn't be seen.

Woman: " Awee look at the birdies!! Aren't they so kawaii Kagura?!"

Kagura? Isn't she from mermaid heel? Then that girl should be millia-......my thought were cut short when I then felt something sharp, press itself softly onto my skin. I gulp and look to my right.

Kagura: " Huh? Fairytail?"

Lucy: " Haha hey Kagura."

She then lowered her sword and looked at me. Erza steps up towards us.

Erza: " Not a surprise that you're here."

Huh? Why could she know Kagura would be here? I thought.

Kagura: " What are you doing here?"

Erza: " For the same reason you're here."

Kagura: " I don't believe this is any of your business, after all everything that has happened is your fault."

Erza: " I thought you said you have forgiven me."

Kagura: " I did. Forgive but never forget."

Erza: " I understand."

Suddenly the girl that was with Kagura jumped out of nowhere and tackles Erza. She had cute fluffy brown cat ears that matched her hair. It was Milliana! It's been so long after I saw her.

Milliana: " Erzy Werzy!"

Erza: " Haha! Milliana!!"

Erza said with a small laugh as they cuddled eachother, Milliana rubbing her cheek against Erza's like a real cat.

Milliana: " I've missed you so much!"

Erza: " I've missed you too."

She said with a soft smile. They then got up and we all looked at each other.

Kagura: " I guess we'll be working together from here."

Erza: " I guess so."

Milliana: " Erzy you know about him? Is that why you're here?"

Erza: " Yes and for something else."

Kagura: " What else are you looking for?"

Erza smiles and gestures me to talk.

Lucy: " For Aquarius,we understand that he has a partner that has my dear key."

Milliana: " Oh I remember her! She was at the games right?"

Lucy: " Yup,she barely helped but did appear."

I rubbed the back of my neck with a smile as I looked at Milliana.

Kagura: " I've heard about his partner and asked myself if she had anything to do with bringing him back."

Erza: " I've asked myself the same question but I don't think a celestial wizard that only has one key is capable of such strong magic."

What kind of magic are they talking about? And what do they mean by 'bringing him back'? Who is the man they're both searching for? I thought to myself as they continued to talk.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

What is it that Erza and Kagura
want from that man?

Who is he?

What is his value to them?

Will Lucy find Aquarius?

What will happen now?

Oi minna! I hope you all liked this question packed chapter! >.> things are getting interesting, I wonder what will happen to Erza and Kagura. Well that's all for today! Until next time! ^-^ Bye!

Votes

Comments

Show some 💙

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
8.7K 91 10
Anime » Fairy Tail Rated: M, English, Drama & Humor, [Mirajane S., Natsu D.], Words: 53k+, Published: Nov 3, 2014 Updated: Dec 4, 2015 art not me Na...
1.2K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...
20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...