Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

By craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... More

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter ten

10.9K 259 493
By craz4pandas

Lucy's P.O.V.

I wake up early in the morning and go to the bathroom. There I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, then got dressed. I put on a white shirt with a black bow on it and a black skirt with a cute blue belt. Once in finished dressing I do my regular hair style and walk out.

Lucy:  "Hm.."

I order some room service while Natsu is sleeping so when he wakes up he has food to motivate him. I mean it's the least I could do after he took me out to eat yesterday.

He was so sweet. I thought to myself as I looked at the sleepy dragon slayer cuddling his blue cat. Suddenly someone's begins to knock on the door, making me snap out of it and Natsu wake up.

Lucy:  " Huh? Coming!"

Natsu:  " Luce who's that?"

Lucy:  " Room service."

I said with a smile as I opened the door. The man gives me the cart, full of food and I thank him while closing the door. I then push the cart carefully towards Natsu who seemed to be very excited with Happy.

Happy:  "  Whoooa look at that huge fish!"

Natsu:  " For us?!?"

He said with a little drool on the left side of his lip. I giggled at him while nodding in response.

Natsu:  " Arigato!"

Happy:  " Aye!"

They say at the same time. Natsu was about to dig in when he then looks up at me.

Natsu:  " Luce?"

Lucy:   " Yeah?"

I smile at him as I tilt my slightly head.

Natsu:  "What are you doing?"

He asked which kind of confused me.

Lucy:  " Uhh standing I think."

Natsu:  " No, I mean why aren't you eating with us?"

He then also tilts his head as he questions me.

Lucy:  " Oh, no, no it's fine. I'm not really hungry."

I reply, not wanting to disturb them but suddenly my stomach growls. I hope he didn't hear that. I thought to myself.

Natsu:  " Lies, come on."

Dang It he heard. Stupid dragon sister hearing... I thought but quickly came up with an excuse.

Lucy:  " I'm on a diet."

Natsu:   " Diet?"

He looked at me with a very confused expression on his face.

Lucy:  " Yeah, I mean you and Happy complain about how heavy I am all the time."

Natsu: " Awwe come on Luce you don't need a diet, you aren't fat. You're body is nice.

Lucy:  "..."

I stay quiet as I blush lightly at what I just heard come from him. M-My body...is nice..? I thought quietly that myself. He then patted the space next to him on his bed and I nod shyly.

Lucy:  "O-Okay..."

I sit next to him quietly, and begin to eat with Natsu and Happy.

- 5 minutes later -

Erza:  " Are we all here?"

The red headed Titania said as she looked around at all of us.

Wendy:  " Yup!"

Carla:  " Shush Wendy, not everyone is here."

The white exceed told Wendy with an 'I know it all' tone.

Juvia:  " Juvia and Gray-sama are here. Right Gray-sama?"

She said with a wide smile at Gray and he rolled his eyes, taking a few steps away from her to have some distance.

Gray:  " Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Lucy:   " Yukino and I are here too."

I stated as I waved my left hand in the air, to get Erza's attention and Yukino giggles.

Yukino:  " I think she already knew."

Lucy:  " Probably."

We exchanged smiles to eachother then look back at Erza.

Erza:  " Hm, we're just missing....ah! Our dragon slayers!"

She remembered out loud and we all began to look around to see if their near. Where are they? I thought while looking for them.

Suddenly Sting pops up with Rogue and their exceeds.

Sting:  " Hey guys."

Yukino:  " Where have you guys been?"

Sting:  " Eating breakfast."

Rogue:  " Yeah."

Yukino:  " Oh well good thing you guys got here in time."

Rogue:  " Why?"

Rogue questioned as he tilted his head.

Lucy:  " That's why."

I whispered to him while lowering my hand and pointing with my index finger at an angry Erza, that's looking at the time. Rogue and Sting seek to have both gotten shivers down their spines.

Sting:  " Got it..."

Rogue:  " Mhmm..."

Erza:  " Where is Natsu and Happy!?!?"

Erza yelled as slammed her right fist on the counter.

Wendy:  " Erza-san calm down, I'm sure Natsu-nii will be here soon."

Wendy tried to calm her down but nothing seemed to be working at the moment. I wonder why Erza is caring so much about time right now. I thought to myself while looking at her as she began to walk away to look for Natsu.

Out of nowhere I then felt someone's arm place itself onto my shoulders and pull me close, until our sides made contact.

Lucy:  " Huh?"

Sting:  " Pinky chicken out on us?"

I blush lightly and my heart beat begins to speed up a bit once I recognize the voice.

Lucy:  " I-I...don't think so..."

Sting:  " It wouldn't matter if he did anyways."

Lucy:  " What do you mean..?"

Sting:  " I mean, we can still have fun without him."

He said with a seducing tone and an irresistible smirk almost making me melt.

Lucy:  " F-Fun...?"

I asked while stuttering a bit as I looked at him with a hint of blush playing on my cheeks.

Sting:  " Yeah, we can have loads of fun. Plus I can protect you from anything."

Lucy:  "Y-You...want to protect me..?"

Sting:  " Of course I do, I mean who wouldn't? You're funny, cute and smart."

Lucy:  "..."

I stand there speechless as I can feel my cheeks burn fifty shades of red, looking down embarrassed.

Sting:  " You're a perfect girl, you just need to find the perfect guy. Who knows he's probably near you, so why don't you let me be your protector?"

Sting saids in a charming way and I continue to blush even harder then before. W-What do I say...? I thought.

Natsu:  " She doesn't need you. She already has me."

I hear a familiar male voice say as he pulls me away from Sting. My eyes widen. N-Natsu..? I thought to myself as I gaze up, looking at the pink haired dragon slayer.

Sting:  " You? Ha, you gotta be kidding me."

Sting said with a sarcastic laugh, trying to piss off Natsu. Why are they acting like this? I thought quietly, a bit nervous about the whole situation.

Natsu:  " Listen up Luce-..."

Natsu began to say with a cold tone and expression on his face when he was then cut off by the cocky, blonde dragon slayer.

Sting:  " Luce? You don't even know how to say her name right. You don't deserve to protect her."

Hey! I kinda think...the nickname is cute...it's grown on me.  I thought to myself with a small pout as I looked down.

Natsu:  " First of all it's a nickname, because we're close and second of all I deserve it so much more then you."

W-We're...c-close...? I blush lightly to what he just said but quickly shook my head to not make it a big deal like most us girls do. I mean I'm aware he doesn't like me.

Sting:  " Oh, so you think?"

Natsu:  " I don't think, I know. So deal with it."

Natsu shot back at Sting suddenly Erza pops out of nowhere, shouting.

Erza:  " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

Natsu:  " I-I took a nap with Happy!!"

Happy:  " Aye sir!"

They replied, frightened a bit as Happy hid behind of him because of her and Natsu's cold bad boy moment had soon disappear. Erza glared at him then Gray spoke up.

Gray:  " Didn't let Natsu rest much last night huh Lucy?"

Gray said with a smirk and a hint of blush plays its way on my cheeks as my eyes widen, knowing what he meant.

Lucy:  " No! We didn't do anything! Ugh you perv!"

Natsu:  " I mean she didn't actually."

Sting:  "..."

Gray:  " Oh really?"

Lucy:  " Natsu you're not helping!!"

I yelled at Natsu while everyone focused their attention on us.

Juvia:  " Oooh."

Yukino:  " Oh my, Lucy."

Wendy:  " I don't understand what's going on."

Carla:  " It's best that you don't."

Happy:  " Aye."

Natsu:  " I mean she snores."

Lucy:  " Ugh! Natsu!"

I said as I stomped my right foot on the wooden floor. Erza then speaks up, saving me from this awkward misunderstanding.

Erza:   " Enough, let's all go now. Remember we didn't come here for a vacation."

She began to walk out the door.

Lucy:  " A vacation sounds nice."

I stated while following Erza with the others. Happy then responded to my comment as he flew by me.

Happy:  " Aye."

Carla:  " We could take one after this job."

Wendy:  " Sounds great!"

Yukino:  " Oooh could we tag along?"

Wendy:  " Yeah!"

Sting:  " How about it Rogue."

Rogue: " Sure."

Natsu:   "..."

I look over to Natsu and notice him being quiet...too quiet.

Lucy:  " What about you?"

I asked, trying to get him to talk.

Natsu:  " Huh?"

Lucy:   " Would you like to go on a vacation?"

Natsu:  " Why would you ask that? Of course I'm going, you are so yeah."

He said while looking forward, not making eye contact with me as we continued to walk, following Erza.

Lucy:  " Stalker much?"

I say in a teasing tone while giggling.

Natsu:  " Oh come on, you enjoy having me around and you know it."

He saids in a confident way accompanied with a smirk, causing me to blush a little but not enough for it to be noticeable. I think.

Lucy:  " What ever."

- 3 hours later -

It feels like we've been walking for hours. I sigh lowly to myself as I search around with my eyes, hoping we see anything weird. Erza then speaks up,

Erza:   " We're here."

Huh? How does she know? It all looks the same. I thought to myself as I look at her with one of my eyebrows, raised slightly. But no one else seemed to care, exhausted of all the walking.We all then rested. 

Wendy sat on a log with Carla, Yukino and Happy. Erza sat alone, focusing on a map she has in her hands. Sting rests his back on a tree, looking and talking with rogue who is also doing the same on another tree. I sat down on the grass and Natsu sat next to me.

Natsu:  " I'm starving...."

He whined as he rubbed his stomach with his right hand.

Lucy:  " You ate all of my snacks 5 minutes ago! How are you still hungry??"

Natsu:  " Nggghhh."

He groaned and I roll my eyes.

Erza:  " We have to split up."

Everyone:  " Huh?"

We all say in univision as we look at her confused. Why do we have to split up? What's the problem in the forest? What does she know that she's not telling us? Were the questions that were running through my head at the moment.

Erza:  " Yukino you're with Wendy and carla."

Erza:  " Gray you're with-..."

Erza gets cut off by a excited and happy Juvia that's clinging onto him.

Juvia:  " Don't worry Erza! Juvia will accompany Gray-sama!

Erza:  " Okay."

Erza said with a small smile.

Gray:  " Why do I have to be stuck with her again!?!?"

Erza:  " Do you have a problem?"

Erza said with a dark tone as she glared at him and he grew quiet while shaking his head like a scared little kid. She really must be eager to get this job  done with. I thought to myself.

Sting:  " I can go with Lucy."

Sting suggested but Natsu quickly replied.

Natsu:  " Back off."

He said in a cold tone once again as he glared at sting.

Sting:  " Make me."

Sting returned the glare at Natsu and took a step foward. Not this again. I thought a bit annoyed.

Lucy:  " Ugh."

Erza:  " Sting you and Rogue work better together so you two stay together."

Rogue:  " Sting?"

Sting:  " Fine."

The blonde dragon slayer said lowly as he took a step back then turned around to go with his partner.

Natsu:  " Good."

I heard Natsu say which made me shoot a glare at him.

Erza: " Lucy you're with Natsu."

And with those words Erza then tools a few steps away while looking at her map. Sting and Rogue walk off as soon as Erza tells them where they should go, starting a bit earlier then everyone.

Lucy:  " Why do I always get tagged up with you?"

I said still annoyed by what just happened.

Natsu:  " Nani?"

Lucy:  " Stop being so mean to Sting, he's my friend."

Natsu:  " With benefits...."

He mumbles to himself but I manage to hear him clearly. I can't believe he actually thinks I'm that kind of girl!! I thought  to myself, pissed off at him.

Lucy:  " I can't believe you just said that..."

Natsu:  " I can't believe you were about to switch me for blondie over there."

He said in an expressionless way. Is he hurt? Does he actually think I was going to replace him? I thought.

Lucy:  " I wasn't going to-..."

I try to explain to him but he cuts me off, grabbing my wrist and placing my right hand on his chest,causing me to blush a little.

Natsu:  " You don't want to be with me? Fine."

He whispered to me and I look up at him confused while still blushing lightly because I can feel his warm, well built body.

Lucy:  " Huh..?"

Suddenly he begins to shout at Happy.

Natsu:  " Hey happy! Lucy is acting like a perv again!"

Lucy:  " What are you saying you idiot?!!"

I yelled as I tried to cover my blush with my left hand, not wanting no one to see my blush.

Lucy:  " You're the one that put my hand over there!!"

Happy then looks over at us and starts yelling.

Happy:  " Aaah! Lucy is at it again!! Erza! Erza!

Erza:  " What?"

She saids as looks up from her map and focuses on Happy.

Happy:  "You can't let Lucy alone with Natsu!!"

Erza:  " And why is that?"

Happy:  " Just look at her!"

The little blue exceed said as he pointed at us.

Natsu:  " Erza Lucy is a perv!"

Erza:  " Lucy!?!?"

She yells as she looks at me shocked.

Lucy:  " I-I didn't do it! He's holding my hand here!"

Natsu:  " Look again."

The young dragon slayer whispers to me with a small smirk, making me look down slowly, realizing he's not holding my hand on his chest anymore.

I quickly move my hand away, blushing. Damn you Natsu! Making me look like a liar and a perv! I shouted in my head.

Lucy:  " I-It's not what it looks like!"

Erza:  " Natsu you're going with Happy, Lucy you're coming with me."

Natsu steps away and walks towards Happy. Erza shakes her head in disapproval at me the walks over to Yukino, Wendy and Carla, leaving me standing there embarrassed and mad.

Once Erza tells Wendy, Carla and Yukino where they should go, they head out. She then tells Natsu and Happy and then do the same. Erza and I are now alone and she speaks up.

Erza:  " Wow Lucy, I never took you for that type of girl."

She saids as she begins to walk away and I follow not far behind.

Lucy:  " B-But I didn't-..."

I cut myself off and sigh in defeat, knowing she probably won't believe me anyways.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

What awaits the Wizards on their job?

What is Erza hiding?

Will Lucy forever be seen as a perv now because of Natsu ? XD

Oi minna! Here's another chapter as you can see! I hope you all enjoyed reading it! I'll try to update more often for all of you guys! ^~^ until next time! Bye!

Votes

Comments

Show some 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 740 10
The guild is wondering who would make Natsu's perfect match: his best friend or his childhood friend? Lucy and Lisanna are forced into a competition...
20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...
4.6K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...