The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

The Emotionless Witch.

738 17 16
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Stefan Salvatore *

I couldn't believe what I heard. Megan was dead, my little Megan died. And what was worse was that I knew she was stronger than that. It was in her nature to be stronger than this. She... why?

Honestly, I knew that in this moment Klaus would happily murder me without a second thought, and surprising I was ready for it. I wanted him to kill me. I wanted to be punished. I deserved it.

I opened my mouth to say I'm sorry, to beg to do anything that would make up for what I've done, but I heard a voice that I'd been itching to hear for ages.

"What's happening?" It was Elena, and definitely not the one I'd left sleeping on the couch two hours ago. She seemed different, in a good way.

Seconds passed, I wanted to get to her, but Klaus had me pinned. Suddenly something blurred its way to her. When I blinked again, Damon stood there, with his hand on her cheek. I wanted to rip his hand off her, but that would cause my hand to be ripped off my body. He studied her like a new species, something he'd never seen, and then he whispered, "Now I get it."

Klaus pounced off me and ran to his side, watching my Elena closely. I knew he wanted desperately to touch her then, to see if she was real, but he was disgusted with her, she was after all, the reason Megan died. "Why..."

Not believing the scene in front of me I, as well, ran to her and held her. Realisation dawned, "She did it to make Elena human again."

~

"Impossible."

"Its possible," said Veronikah to Klaus as she entered the boarding house.

"Where's Megan?" Damon frowned.

"I didn't bury her yet, I don't think I'll ever be ready to bury her. Bury her, jeez, it sounds foreign. Anywho, she's safe, don't worry."

Klaus cleared his throat, "Veronikah, please enlighten us on how it is possible."

She nodded, "Did you think it was even possible for a hybrid to become human again?" She didn't wait for an answer and continued, "No. But she's in front of you, human, you know it. Megan obviously being the smart-ass she was, did it."

No one seemed to notice, but Damon took a tiny step back, as if was stabbed by the word 'was.'

"There must obviously be a reverse spell?" Asked Rebekah.

"No!" Screamed Elena, "I need to remain human."

"What if you will? What if we can only somehow get Megan back, without turning you again?" Caroline asked. I could tell she was broken from the inside, no matter how much she tried to hide it.

Elena thought about it, "if its possible, go for it."

"Consult a witch," Damon demanded.

"Bonnie," Caroline said.

Damon made a face but agreed.

~

"Megan ki-killed herself?"

"Yes. Now although you hated her and were a bitch to her, you will find a way to bring her back." Klaus stressed the word 'will.'

"No."

Without warning, Klaus held her by the neck and squeezed. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but she didn't utter a word. "Bonnie, I could simply kill you and hire another witch. You'll be at loss anyhow."

I watched, amazed as she shook her head. She sure was brave, but I couldn't let her die. Someone important to me died because of me already.

And the painful flashbacks started.

The times when we were kids and played in our huge gardens, the time when Katherine got to us and Megan warned us every time, the time when we were turned and she never left our side once, those times when we were drunk, when she demanded I take her shopping, the never ending arguments, food fights, life suggestions, the love she had for me.

And this is how I repayed her, by hating her. By making her so guilty that she killed herself. Oh god, what had I done? How had I loved Elena so much to ignore my other loved ones. How could I have done this to Megan, of all the people? I'm a monster.

"Bonnie, please," I whispered, "I loved her."

Elena's eyed widened, but I ignored her completely. Klaus let go of Bonnie as she fell and gasped, trying hard to breathe. I sat down next to her and patted her back.

"I know you didn't like her, but please do it. For me, for Damon, Klaus, Rebekah, Veronikah. The list will never end. So many people loved her. If they come to know she died, I can't assure what will happen, but it won't be good. That, and the guilt will kill me. Bonnie, I beg you."

Her eyes met mine, and I saw hatred burn in them, but I kept a straight face until she sighed, "Okay, but just for you. I'll try." She probably said that thinking she'd show everyone how brave she was and she cared for me, but we all knew she was only scared of dying.

Rebekah stepped forward and held Bonnie's chin up, forcing her to look at her, "Listen, and listen well. Megan doesn't have much time. I need you to come up with something in the next ten minutes, something that won't make the condition worse."

She nodded, not meeting her eyes.

*Ten minutes later*

"Bitchy Witchy, times up!" Sang Veronikah.

Damon chuckled a stressed chuckle. This was the fist time in hours that he seemed like he had hope, like he had reason to live.

Bonnie, absolutely angered, looked at Veronikah. And with Veronikah, stood the original family plus Damon. So I think she dropped the idea of replying with something equally worse and stuck to saying what she was supposed to, "Well, there is something..."

"What is it?" Klaus growled.

"This has to be done willingly."

"It will be done willingly," Rebekah hissed.

"If Elena WILLINGLY becomes hybrid and feeds her blood to Megan, she'll return."

*Megan Salvatore*

“Dun Dun Dun!” I chanted; don’t ask me why, it just felt like the right thing to say.

I had worked out that this was most definitely heaven on account of the fact that I was watching magic mike, hell wouldn’t provide such an entertainment.

I had finished making random things appear and just settled for a replica boarding house in the centre of it all.

I missed home.

 I missed my Damon.

I missed my Stefan.

I missed my Veronikah.

I missed my unicorns.

 It’s funny how I just called Damon mine.

I miss my Damon... hehe has a funny ring to it...

*Damon Salvatore*

I glared at Elena as she shook her head.

 “I'm not going back to that, for her!” She cried

 Veronikah, Rebekah, Klaus and I hissed advancing towards her.

“Really? Because I do recall that she died for your pathetic life” Klaus growled “And if you don’t you will die anyway”

“Stefan will protect me” she said sounding so sure of herself. “Wont you Stefan?” she asked

 Stefan was looking blankly at Elena “I-i” he stammered

“Stefan?” she pleaded

 Veronikah pulled me aside “I have an idea, you’re not going to like it but it’ll work”

“How do you know?” I snorted

She smiled “Because before I was a vampire I was a witch” she mumbled dragging me out the door “We’ll be back later Nik, don’t kill Elena in that time, we might need her” she stated walking out of the house dragging me behind her.

We pulled up at the cave five minutes later, Veronikah sprinted to the entrance hardly waiting for it to open and ran down stairs, and she was doing this all at high speed for even a vampire.

I followed her down to her room where she was opening a huge hole in the cave walls, she pulled out several vials of blood and flashed them at me.

“Witches blood, better for regeneration than vampire’s blood” she mumbled collecting a whole heap of other herbs and essences “With this I can create a sort of draft to allow me to visit Megan where ever the hell she is”

“Probably in hell” I mumbled, everyone knows Megan’s no angel, in fact id probably better soon call Stefan an angel than Megan.

Veronikah laughed “Yeah probably in hell, she never could resist a good fight” she muttered walking into Megan’s room where all of Megan’s ingredients were scattered about.

She then walked into Megan's room, or that's what I call it. It was a tiny part of this littlt space that Megan declared belonged to her- and pulled out a pink hair of Megan's from the hair brush. She dropped the hair into the blood. After Veronikah finished doing freaky things with all of it she dipped her fingers into the potion thingy and tapped my forehead, hers then Megan’s while chanting in some ancient language.

The next few moments, I could not explain. It was as if I was almost human for a moment, like my heart was beating loud enough for an entire room to hear. My breathing hitched and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to breath again, but a few long seconds later, air entered my lungs. I started to gasp for air.

"We're here," whispered Veronikah.

I looked around. It was The Boarding House, just darker... faded. There were no clouds to block the sun light, but the sun was dull as well. Everything looked so... dreamy?

 “Megan!” Veronikah yelled as we walked in, more like I followed Veronikah inside like a lost pup. Megan was lying on the couch watching magic mike, typical.

“Vanilla!” she yelled running over and jumping up into her arms.

 “Megan” I murmured looking at her

She faltered looking at me “Damon” she mumbled letting go of Veronikah “You’re dead” she whispered, making me realize that I might as well be dead. But I thanked god for it. I died a peaceful man, long life, a few girls, Megan. I got to be with her if I was dead.

“No” Veronikah put in “and neither are you” she muttered

“Huh?”

She shook her head “You’re stuck in between, the spirit world”

“So I'm not dead?” I asked, partly dissapointed

She shook her head and laughed “Nope, I should have seen this before, the spell you did Megan?”

She lowered her head “regeneration spell” she mumbled

“I know, it transferred your human energy to little miss bitch, you’re still alive just in some sort of magical coma” she muttered “OH MY GOD DAMON! THE SPELL!” she yelled

 “What?” I asked

She scoffed “It won’t work if Megan’s alive! We just need a few things, come on” she said pulling out the little pot of stuff “We have to go, we’ll be back promise Megan” she said tapping the both of us of the forehead with it.

A few moments later I felt my eyes get lighter; Veronikah was already rushing around collecting things from odd places around the cave.

“What’re you doing Veronikah?” I asked looking at the crazy bat.

“None of these extracts should be stored together” Veronikah murmured pulling out herbs in the weirdest of places “come on Damon, we still need some of Elena's blood!” she yelled dragging me out the door again “I hope this works” she muttered under her breath.

 We arrived back at Elena’s house within a minute, Veronikah was already up the stairs and in the door before I had even unbuckled my seat belt, I learnt early never to trust a pissed off witch, especially in a car.

 Klaus had Stefan by the throat and was threatening Elena with his life.

“Please don’t kill him” she whined

“Then do the right thing” he growled twisting his neck into an un-natural shape.

Apparently no one had bothered to tell Elena that Stefan wouldn’t die from a snapped neck, good on them.

“Nik, let the toad go, all we need is Elena’s blood” Veronikah stated

“I am well aware of that thank you Veronikah” he stated

Veronikah scoffed “You don’t understand you dick, Megan’s not dead”

“W-what do you m-mean s-she’s not d-dead” he stuttered

Veronikah rolled her eyes “Magical coma really that's about it” she shrugged

Klaus dropped Stefan onto what was unfortunately for him a glass coffee table

“She’s alive” Elena mumbled

“No thanks to you” I snarled grabbing her by the throat “Give me one reason why I shouldn’t kill you right here and now” I hissed

“Because” started Stefan “Megan would hate you for it wasting all of her hard work”

“Unfortunately the lap dog is right Damon let her go” Klaus said- or rather growled

Veronikah walked over to Elena and stuck a needle into her arm and sucked out a whole tube of blood, which I might add, was a revolting sight even for a blood sucker like myself.

She added the blood to the mixture of things she had been making while I was on the verge of killing Stefan’s toy.

“Damon bring Megan” she stated mixing the blood in.

It took me five minutes to get Megan back to the house, but no one really was counting, they were just all hoping that we would get Megan back in one piece, or even two pieces would be better than none.

Veronikah shoved the vial down her throat draining the substances into her.

We stared, hopeful, as Megan's pale body caught on a little color. Slowly, I could hear the beating of her heart faintly. And so could the othersbecause I thought I heard Klaus mutter, "Little trouble maker won't just die that easily."

I watched, amazed as her skin slowly got the pink shade I loved again, her kissable lips got redder from the dry shade they were and finally, her thick lashes flutter.

Megan coughed and spluttered “Ewww tastes like unicorn butt” she complained not opening her eyes, and for once I was happy to hear one of her loopy remarks

“You’re alive” I whispered pulling her into my lap

“Well I wasn’t exactly dead remember” she scowled looking at Elena “Why the hell is that here, get it away from me” she growled clenching her fists.

 Elena cried out in pain dropping to her knees screaming.

 “Veronikah, you said Megan gave Elena her human energy right?” I asked watching Elena scream.

Veronikah nodded “Yeah...” she said in an unsure tone

“Is it possible that that took all of her emotions...” I questioned

She nodded “Great, we have an emotionless witch on our hands” she sighed

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N: Psychopath on the loose!

Gar what happened to our beautifully crazy Megan?

Stupid Elena always gets in the way -.-

~Arielle :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
979K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
267K 9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...