Wrong number

By dazzling-sunset

You get some text messages from random people you don't know. Turns out that those people are the maze runner... More

Chapter 1: the group chat
Authors note
Chapter 3: its true!
Chapter 4: that special treat
Surprise !
The truth
The misunderstanding
A magical place
4 years
Beach party
Relaxing day
Why?
Broken to pieces
Forever
Rumors
Do you think so?
News
The dream
Oh chloe dear you'll be ok
I will always love you
Hawaii
Wedding day
It all happened because of a wrong number
A/n

The rainy day

486 6 0
By dazzling-sunset

•Thomas and Chloe convo on text message•

Thomas: hey do you want to come over😜

Chloe: sure

Thomas: ok see u in a minute?

Chloe yah

Thomas: ok 😂😀

Chloe: 😜

He opens the door and leads me to his room. So what do you have planned? I say. Oh I was thinking we can just spend sometime together here since Its raining. Oh ok, I say. Actually, let's go outside. I want to take a walk. Even though it is raining, I have a umbrella, he says. We go outside and take a walk. We live in a big neighborhood near the beach. We found a bench and sat there under the umbrella. He put his arms around me and kisses me. We sit there for a long time just kissing. It feels really good to be in love, but right now I don't really want to go deeper than a kiss. We get back up and walk to his house. We holds me in his arms. He is strong and I am weak. We go to his room and draw of what we think we will look like in the future when we are old people. Thomas drew himself as an old grandpa with a space suit on living on Jupiter. We couldn't stop laughing!  Then I drew my self beside him. Then he drew a big heart in between us. "Want to do something?" He asks. Yes, I say. Ok let's go to sleep and I'll tell you tomorrow. Ok, I say. Goodnight ! Goodnight, I say.

I put a picture on this chapter of Thomas and Chloe. Srry it's a short and boring chapter 😂😂😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...