News

2 months Later

We went to the doctor and I'm not pregnant, which is good because me and Thomas aren't ready for that yet, but maybe in future times. Me and Thomas just woke up and he wants to talk to me about something. "Chloe, do you think we should move in together ? We don't live with our parents anymore and we are close bye neighbors and we spend the night at each others houses every day"he says. "Yeah I think we should. Who's house or where do you want to live" I say. "I was thinking that we could move to California so I can play in more movies"he says. "Ok that's fine but what part of California. I don't want to get in the movie star world Thomas. I want it just to be me and you relaxing and nothing else" I say. "Should I quit my job?" He says. "No please don't quit your job. I just would rather live in a other town in California rather than LA or  Hollywood"I say. "What about Palmdale, it's a small town near LA"he says. "That's sounds better Thomas, but I would rather stay here in Florida but maybe in a different house"I say. "Anything for my Chloe dear, but just remember when I go for a movie i'll be all the way in Cali for a long time"he says. "Do you want to move into my house?" I say .  "Sure, maybe we can move there in like a month" he says. "Ok, what do you want to do today"I say. "Let's go swimming again"he says.
I go put my bikini on and I go out to the pool. Thomas walks in the pool with me then he picks me up like a baby and carries me around. "Chloe I love you"
"I love you too Thomas"
We kiss for a long time. He puts his hands on my waist and lifts me high in the air. "Chloe do you want to go inside on the couch?" He says. "Yeah"I say. He picks me up and puts me on the couch. I sit in his lap and put my legs around his waist. We kiss then the next thing I know I wake up and Thomas isn't here. I walk around the house but I find him doing something in the kitchen. He didn't see me so I'm going to try to see what he's doing. It looks like he's crying, but I can't tell. I finally just go up to him and ask him what's wrong. "Thomas are you ok?"I ask. "Oh hello Chloe dear, I was just reading some of my text messages and this person named Isaac is texting me and is saying that he is coming to get you and he is going to abuse you. But I'm not going to let that happen. We need to go somewhere else tomorrow. I'm going to take you to my parents house and we are going to stay there for a while because This Isaac person hacked me and he knows where we live" he says. "Where do your parents live?" I ask. "They live in a farm in Texas, we need to start packing up now.  I already got our plane tickets for tomorrow morning"he says. "Thomas I'm worried, I don't want someone to take me from you then abuse me" I say. "Chloe it will be alright that's why I'm taking you somewhere safe. I also got us both new phones so he can't hack us" he says.
We pack all our stuff and we go to bed.

Suddenly someone puts something over my face and then the whole world goes blank.

I wake up and I'm sitting in this chair strapped down. "How did you survive?"someone says. "How did you just magically wake up right when they pulled the plug?" Someone says again. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm Isaac, now answer my question or you'll get hurt"he says. "I had a bad dream and was in a coma and the dream just ended and I woke up. I just pushed myself really hard to do wake up" I say. "So your just telling me that you woke up just in time?" He says. "Yes" I say. "Alright boys let her go she's not giving us what she wants. They free me from the chair and I go outside. I have no idea where I'm at. I still have my new phone that Thomas for me in my pocket so I call him.
Thomas ?

Chloe! Where are you what's wrong?

Isaac! He got me and asked me some questions than he hurt me ! I don't know where I'm at!

Go on your location and see.

Ok I'm in Tampa Florida and I'm at Walmart.

Ok I'm coming to pick you up

Ok where are you ?

Come to the front entrance, I'm in my car waiting for you

Ok I see you in coming

Ok bye

Bye

"Thomas ! I say. "Chloe we are going home now"He says. "Ok"I say.
When we get home we go to bed and I snuggle with Thomas and go to sleep.