The misunderstanding

Thomas texted me to come over at his house around 12. So I some shorts on and a shirt that says I love my boy friend. Me and Thomas went to the fair the other night and got shorts that said that. He has one that says I love my girl friend. So I figured he would wear his today. I go over to his house and I see him and my friend laughing together and hugging. And turns out, Thomas doesn't have his I love
My girl friend shirt on. My friend lives in Ohio so I don't talk to her much anymore. Thomas came up to me and said "this is Brittney" I already know. She used to go to school with me but now I don't talk with her much. Oh ok cool, I thought I could take her out somewhere to eat but she wants privacy because she is visiting and she wants to talk to me about something, he said.
Oh, um I'll go back to my house I guess, I say.
Ok bye I have to go! He says.
Ok bye, I say.

They walk of like a couple that just met. I call my friend, Kaycee. She already knows I've been dating Thomas for a while. Hello? She says. Hey I need to tell you something. Ok what is it? She asks. Well Thomas he went out with one of my old friends. They are like all happy together now and they said Britney had to talk to him in private. Who was it ? She asks. Brittney, I say. Oh I remember her. To need to text him and ask him. That's the only way to find out, she says. Ok I guess I'll text him, i say. So are you good now ? Yeah I guess but I'm just worried about him, I say. Ok I have to go but tell me what happens ok? She says. Ok bye, I say. We ended he phone call and now I'm just waiting to text Thomas. He should be back from wherever he went with Brittney, so I start texting him.

•Their convo on text message•

Chloe: hey Thomas, why was Britney at your house today and why did you go out with her?
And if your cheating on me then we are over with.

Thomas: Chloe, no no no, that was my cousin. Since I'm a actor she wanted some acting advice because she is becoming a actress. I'm so sorry. Pls forgive, it was just my cousin and she just wanted some advice. I want is to be together, I don't want is to be broken apart.

Chloe: Omgsh Thomas!! I am so sorry!! I did not know that my old best friend was your cousin!!btw she must've not have recognized me lol.

Thomas: so are we good now?

Chloe: yes m

Thomas: ok I am going to take you somewhere tomorrow. And it's going to be very special.

Chloe: ok c u tomorrow !!

Thomas: ok gn 😘

Chloe: gn😘😊