Why?

I'm at Thomas' house and I just woke up. "Hey Thomas wake up I need to tell you something" I say. "Oh good morning, is everything alright" he says. "Oh I forgot I had to do kimo today"I say. "Do you want me to drive you to the hospital" he says. "If you can" I say. " ok, what time do you need to be there?" He says. " I need to be there by 11:00" I say. "Ok let's go ahead and get ready"

I get dressed and everything I need and he drives me to the hospital. As we walk down the hospital hallways going to the room where I will have Kimo, Thomas talks to me. "Everything will be ok, I'll be right here with you" he says. I put my head into his chest and say" I love you Thomas." "I love you to Chloe" he says. When we enter the room they put me on a hospital bed and they hook up a bunch of plugs all over me. They give me some medicine and the next thing I know, I'm asleep.
•Thomas pov•
They hook plugs up to Chloe and give her some medicine and the next thins I know she's asleep. So the nurse told me to go out on the waiting room and wait until she's done. She said it would take no longer than 4 hours so i go get something to eat and buy her a little gift for when she is out of kimo. I wait, and wait, and wait, it's been 8 hours and she's not out yet. I go up to the nurse and I ask"is everything alright with Chloe?" "She is not alright but we are taking care of her"she says. "Can I please see her?" I ask. "No you may not" she says. "Just please I will comfort her, I promise she might would cooperate better if I could talk to her" I say. "You can't tall to her"she says. "Why?"I say. "She is unconscious and they can't wake her up, now please go sit back down or go home"she says.
My heart is broken. I know a grown boy doesn't cry, but I'm sobbing. My little Chloe, she's unconscious. No one can wake her up but herself. I can loose her, or she can choose to be awake in freedom and she'll be in my arms forever and ever.
I go and sleep on the couch in the waiting room and wait until the nurse brings me any more news. "You may want to go home, she's not coming awake until about 2 days, if she decides to come awake" she says. I still stay here. I don't want to be at home worrying about her when I could be here do finding the newest information about Chloe  as soon as it's discovered.
The nurse comes out and she says this to me"she is not waking up, if she doesn't choose to wake herself up by tomorrow night we will pull the plug and she will have to suffer" she says. "No please just give her a second chance. She will come out of it I promise"I say. "Sorry Thomas, that is what the doctor said." She says.
I walk down the hallway sobbing in tears. I even see a little girls and she asks her mom this, "what is wrong with that boy?" The little girls says. I'm sobbing even more now. I have never cried this much in my life. I think of all the memories we shared together. On our first date, our anniversarys,watching stars on my trampoline. They are all slowly falling like puzzle pieces. I ask this question over and over again to myself."why?"