Beach party

•group chat•

Chloe: hey everyone don't forget our Beach party is today @ 2!!

Dylan: k.

Will: is Kaya invited?

Chloe : oc!

Will: ok good

Kaya : ok yay!

Chloe:Thomas is at my house and we are going to go get all the things for the beach party later so c u later

Thomas finally wakes up. "Good morning Thomas"I say. "Good morning, your up early." He says. "Yeah i couldn't go back to sleep so I just texted the group chat to let them know that we will get the supplies" i say. " ok let's get ready then go get the supplies" he says. "Ok I'm going to go change" I say. " ok pick me up at my house when your done"he says. "Ok luv u!" Luv you too!"
I put shorts and a t-shirt on then I do my hair. I put my sunglasses on and I pick Thomas up at his house to go get supplies for the party. "You look beautiful" he says. "Aww thanks" I say. " you look handsome as always." I say. "Thanks Chloe" he says.
When we arrive at the store we get sodas, party foods, and some floats. When we got back home me and Thomas went swimming in my pool. He carries me again like he did last time. There is this seat thing in my pool that to can sit on so I sat in his lap. He rubbed my legs and gave me a few kisses. "Your so tan! I'm pale !" He says. "Your so funny Thomas" I say. " I know right?" He says. We both laugh like monkeys. "Want to go for swim" he says. "Sure" I say. He holds me and we both swim together to the other side of the pool. "Ok I think we should go to the beach party now" I say. "Ok let's go! " he says.
When we get to the beach Kaya and Dylan are already there. " well you two are slow pokes" Dylan said. "Oh whatever, I got to spend quality time with my girl." Thomas says. "Hey Chloe, how are things with you and Thomas?" Kaya asks me. " oh everything is fine"
I go find Thomas and we go in the water by ourselves. He lifts me up above him and kisses me. Then I put my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. He kisses me and says"I love you" "I love you too"I say. "Want to sleep at my house tonight?" He says. "Yes" I say.
The beach party is finally over and I go to Thomas' house. We go on his bed and we kiss. My legs are around his and so are his. And my arms are around his neck. "So tomorrow I do t want to go anywhere I just want to stay here with you and relax " "ok that sounds perfect"