I will always love you

"Thomas I can't be pregnant I can't do this" I say. "Chloe it will be ok" he says. He puts his his hands on my stomach and I Burry my head into his chest.

"Why Thomas? Why? I don't want to be pregnant" I say. I start sobbing again. "Chloe it's ok we will get through it together"he says. He hugs me closer with one hand on my stomach and one hand on my face while he kisses me. "What are we going to do? Are we going to choose to keep it or not? " I say. "Chloe I'll be glad for whatever you choose, but you are 22 aren't we old enough to have a baby?" He says. "But we aren't even married" I say while sobbing. He hugs me closer and comforts me. I suddenly get a spam of texts from my ex boyfriend. "Ugh my ex is trying to text me , but I'll never love anyone else but you Thomas" I say. "I love you Chloe dear"he says.
" hey I got to call my friend I'll be right back I say"
Hello?

Hey Chloe ! So what were you going to tell me about your doc appt

I'm pregnant

Seriously you are !!

Yeah... Don't know if I'm going to keep it or not

Chloe, you need to keep it. Your just going to regret it the rest of your life

Yeah ok, I have to go bye

Bye

"Thomas  I'm so sorry that this is happening" I say. "It's ok Chloe, this is what happens when your truly in love" he says. I snuggle up with him and go back to bed. When I wake up I have to go to the doctor but this time for kimo. I get dressed them Thomas takes me to the hospital. When we get into the hospital room they start hooking plugs on me but before they give me medicine to put me to sleep, I have a flashback of what happened last time and if I die the baby dies too. "No,no! I can't do this. No no no! no!" I yell. "Chloe it's ok what's wrong?" "What if the same thing happens that did last time and it will effect the baby" I say. "It's ok, this time it's different because your pregnant" the nurse says. "I can't Thomas, I can't!!" I say. Thomas calms me and the next thing I know I'm asleep.
•Thomas pov•
I calm Chloe down and she goes to sleep. I am still shocked of the fact that Chloe is pregnant, I need to purpose soon but i don't know when the right time is. I go by the hospital gift shop and get Chloe a little gift. When I come back to the hospital room she is done with kimo but they are getting ready to do a ultra sound. Chloe is still a little loopy from the medicine from the kimo so she comes out in tears. When they do the ultrasound they say the baby is healthy and is growing and the due date is July 14 but they do not know if it will be a girl or boy yet.
•chloe pov•
I feel all dizzy from the kimo so I can't walk. They put me In a wheelchair and wheel me out to our car. Thomas picks me up and puts me in the car. We drive home and Thomas carries me to bed. We go to sleep and snuggle together. Thomas said he wants to go to Hawaii for a short vacation next week so we can get a break from sickness and the baby and just focus on each other. He pulls me closer and I fall asleep in his arms. "Thomas are you ready?"I say. "Yes are you Chloe ?" He asks. "As long as I have you" I say. "I will always love you Chloe" he says. " I will always love you too Thomas" I say. I go back in his arms and fall asleep.