Good Meets Bad

By book_movie_love85_

Lucy Grant has a bad life. Her mom died 6 months ago and her dad hits her. She also gets bullied at school. S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Decision
Published
Eller

Not an update but info

4.8K 77 16
By book_movie_love85_

Hey!

So I know most of you disagree with this, but I think this story sucks ass.

Also I suck at grammar. But I really love getting comments saying I'm an amazing writer, it makes my day all the fucking time.

So here's what I've been thinking.

I will keep the original story, this version up on Wattpad, but I will write a new version to this story. It will be a lot alike, just a little more stuff and a little less cliché.

So yeah.

Tell me what you guys think, cause I don't know what to do and I care for your options. But anyway, thanks for all the support on this book, and you guys have definitely made the shit hole I call a life, a lot more brighter. So thank you and tell me what you think.

I love you all!!!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 231 29
Being in a group home wasn't ideal for anyone, but for the six teenagers, it was the best they could get out of the crappy system. In other's eyes, i...
54.3K 1.3K 44
16-year-old Amelia's mom gets a promotion at her job, meaning her family has to move. She didn't want to leave and neither did her brother, but her f...
239 1 4
*Full Available on Amazon and free in Kindle Unlimited. Also available in Audio.* FINALIST IN THE READER'S FAVOURITE BOOK AWARDS 2018. Sometimes, you...
322K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...