Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

Pillow Eating Dinosaurs

80.7K 693 279
By Dark-Violet

Damon and I decided to wait until tomorrow to go find Jonathan Gilbert's invention. But I was hungry, so I was making him buy me lunch at the Grill.

"So," Damon was saying as we walked through the doors. "Are you moving back into the boarding house?"

"Why?" I smirked. "Did you miss me?"

 "God no," he shuddered. "Life has been so much better without you living under the same roof as me. I was just hoping you'd say no."

"Fine," I said. "I won't move back in then,"

"You know I'm kidding," he said, ruffling my hair. I turned and glared at him with fury.

"What did I say about touching the hair?" I asked. He of all people should know how mad I got when people messed up my hair.

"Sorry," he said, the hint of a smirk showing on his face.

"That's what I thought," I said. I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes and I glanced warily at him. "What are you planning?"

"Nothing," he replied innocently. "But if I were you, I would turn around."

I spun around, but there was nothing there. Just as I looked back to Damon, he reached out and messed my hair up majorly. He stopped and laughed at me, while I stood there glaring at him.

"Much better," he grinned.

"Thank you Damon, that was just what I needed. You have no idea how happy I am right now," I said sarcastically. I turned and stalked over to a table, muttering while I did so. "Asshole. One day I'm going to gauge his eye out with a piano. He wouldn't like that now would he?"

"Come on," Damon said. "You had to see it coming."

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered. I tried to smooth down my hair as much as I could, but it stayed a little poofy.

"Oh come on pouty, cheer up," he said, mocking my expression.

 "You cheer up," I mumbled annoyed.

"Will it make you happy if I bought you an iced chocolate?" he asked, refering to my favourite drink in the whole world.

"Yes, immensely," I answered.

We had ordered our food, and I was eating my fries one at a time, because that's what I liked to do. Casually, Damon reached over and stole one.

"Hey!" I complained. I snatched it out of his hand, and when he went to grab it back, I licked it. "Ha!"

"Really?" he asked.

"Really," I said. He rolled his eyes and stole another chip, eating it before I could take it back. "Oh come on! That was my favorite one!"

He shrugged. He glanced at something over my shoulder and smirked.

"Hmm... apparently us being friends again is an interesting topic," he said.

I looked behind me and saw Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie up at the pool tables. They were all looking at us with shocked and confused expressions on their faces. I met Stefan's eyes and pulled a weird face at him, before turning back around.

"Well, I guess I am pretty amazing," I said.

He snorted. "In your dreams," He picked up his scotch and took a drink from it, giving me an idea.

"That's a strange place to put a pot plant," I said, looking over his shoulder at nothing inparticular. As I hoped he would, he turned around, and quicker than the human eye could see, I poured pepper into Damon's drink. He looked back around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ha! You looked," I said. He rolled his eyes and picked up his glass, taking a sip. He immediately spat the drink back in the glass and made a disgusted face. He stole my drink and took a mouthful, trying to wash the horrible taste out of his mouth. I didn't complain when he took my drink, because I couldn't breathe. I was shaking with laughter, and tears started to form in my eyes. He glared at me.

"Did you put pepper in my drink?" he asked flatly. I didn't reply, I just laughed harder. "Dick move."

 "Oh come on, you had to see it coming," I mocked him.

 "You're moving out?" Shadow asked when I broke the news to him that night.

"Well... yeah," I said awkwardly. I didn't know whether or not he was upset about this.

"I see..." he said, frowning. "You know, I thought we were friends, but fine! I get it, you don't like me anymore!"

"What-"

"Save it! This cuts deep. And I want my coffee back!" he said. I stared at him, wondering if he had gone mental. A smirk broke out on his face and I lightly punched his shoulder.

"You're such a dick!" I said. "I actually thought you were about to start crying."

He snorted. "Yeah right."

"So... you're not upset about me moving out?" I asked.

"It's not like I'm not going to see you ever again," he said. "Although, I'm not going to have someone to annoy anymore, so that's a bummer."

"Definitely," I said. "Thanks for letting me stay here. It was fun."

He flashed a smile. "Anytime."

My room at the boarding house was exactly as I'd left it. No one was home when I got there, but I didn't mind. I smiled. I had missed this place. I set my stuff down on my bed and took my jacket off. I heard the front door open, and the voices of Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie could be heard. I was down in the living room within a second, and I sat on the arm of the couch.

"Marni?" Stefan asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, last time I checked, I live here," I said, smirking.

"You're moving back in?" Elena asked.

"Yep," I said. "I figured Stefan would be bored without me, so..."

"Marni, I have something I have to tell you," Elena said.

She was about to continue, but she stopped when she heard footsteps. Damon walked into the room and assessed the situation. He looked at me with an annoyed look.

"Ugh, you're here?" he asked.

"Deal with it," I said venomously, but we shared a knowing look. "If you don't like it, leave."

"Wait, I thought you guys were friends again," Caroline said, a helpless look on her face.

Damon snorted. "Hardly."

"What in God's name gave you that impression?" I asked, faking an offended tone.

"But you guys were at the Grill together," Bonnie said. Her, Elena and Caroline had confused expressions, but Stefan had a small hint of a smile on his face. He obviously guessed what was going on, because he was used to Damon and I doing this.

"You're point?" Damon asked.

"You guys were laughing with each other," Elena said. "What the hell is going on?"

"Relax guys," Stefan said. "They're just messing with you."

I started laughing, and Damon flashed a grin.

"So you guys are friends?" Caroline asked.

"Well... I wouldn't really call us friends," I said, and Damon shook his head.

"Becaus Marni's really annoying," he said.

"And Damon's extremely irritating," I said.

"So, we're pretty much-"

"Pillow eating dinosaurs," I finished.

Damon gave me a weird look ."Okay, too far."

"It was the first thing that came to mind," I shrugged.

"Yes, we're friends again," Damon said, looking at the others. "I felt sorry for her, and once she started begging, I decided to give in."

"Oh please," I said, rolling my eyes. "You were the one doing the begging. I should've filmed it. It was hilarious."

"Me? Beg? I don't think so," he said.

"You defending me counts as begging," I said.

"Well I wasn't going to let you get your throat ripped out," he argued.

"What?" Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline said simultaniously.

I sighed and looked at Damon. "Should we tell them?"

"I think we should," he said. "Otherwise they'll get cranky. And that will be annoying."

"Tell us what?" Stefan asked.

 "Elena had something to say first," I said. "I'm sure her's is more important."

Elena sighed. "I met with Isobel this morning,"

"What happened?" I asked, wondering if she wanted the same thing from Elena as she did Damon and I.

"She was horrible. She has no humanity left what so ever," she answered. "She threatened to kill Jenna and Jeremy if I didn't give her what she wanted."

"The invention," Damon and I said at the same time. I felt anger flow through me when I heard Jeremy's name mentioned. If Isobel went anywhere near him, I rip her spleen through her back with my bare hands. Yeah, I know, I'm a tad psycotic.

"What? How did you know that?" Elena asked, frowning.

"We, uh, may or may not have gone to interigate Isobel today," I said.

"Even though that's precisely what we asked you not to do," Stefan said.

"You didn't really expect us to not do it, did you?" Damon asked. "If you did, that would make you incredibly stupid."

"We just wanted to say hi," I said defensively.

"And there were no death threats?" Stefan asked.

I hesitated. "Well... I might've threatened to rip her heart out. But I had good reason! She insulted me." I glared at nothing inparticular. "Stupid bitch," I muttered.

"And I'm guessing she asked you to get the invention, and you told her to go get screwed?" Stefan asked.

"Well, that was my idea, but Damon had other plans," I said, poking my tongue out at Damon. He smirked in return.

"And these plans are?" Stefan asked, turning to Damon. By the look of annoyance on Damon's face, I could tell he didn't like the way Stefan was addressing him.

"Find the invention," he said. "Obviously."

"And what are you going to get out of it?" Stefan asked.

"What makes you think there's something to get out of it?" Damon returned. I could feel the tension rising, and got the feeling that this might turn into a fight.

"I know you Damon, you don't do anything unless there's something in it for you," Stefan said, taking a step forward.

Anger flashed in Damon's eyes, and I knew he was contemplating whether or not to kill Stefan. He smirked, but he was still clearly annoyed. "Well Stefan, I guess that's for me to know, and you to dot dot dot."

"Oh come on Damon," Elena said. "Don't be like this."

"Well, apparently you don't want me, or Marni for that matter, to have anything to do with Isobel, so why should I tell you?" Damon asked. He was being arrogent again, but I didn't mind, because I knew what he was up to.

"Damon, we have to work together on this," Elena said. "Please."

Bonnie and Caroline remained silent, watching the argument go back and forth, and Stefan was glaring at Damon with hate. I sighed.

"No," Damon said. "You refused to listen to me and Marni, and now Isobel is threatening Jenna and Jeremy. You guys have brought this on yourselves, because if we had've killed her in the first place, this wouldn't have happened. So therefore, you guys have your plan, we'll have ours." Damon turned to me. "Come on Marni, we're getting the invention tonight."

"Seriously?" I muttered. "I just got home."

"Yes," Damon said, grabbing my arm and pulling me.

"You know where the invention is?" Stefan asked.

"Yep," Damon answered.

"Please Damon, tell us," Stefan pleaded.

"Hmm... let me think... Uh, no," Damon smirked, walking out the door, still dragging me with him.

I turned around and gave Stefan an apologetic look before Damon closed the front door.

"Remind me why we're not doing this tomorrow?" I asked when got into Damon's car.

"Because we want to get the invention first," Damon said. "John's probably still looking for it, and now Stefan and Elena are too."

"So why aren't we working with them?" I asked. "We're on the same side."

"Yeah, but if Stefan and Elena keep going the way they are, someone's going to get killed," Damon said, pulling out onto the road. "That and I don't like Stefan."

I rolled my eyes. "So what exactly is our plan?"

"We get the invention," Damon said. "But not for Isobel. We need to find out what this thing does, and why people are so desperate to get it. We'll make Isobel think we're getting it for her, but at the last second turn around and kill her, so all of our problem's are solved."

"Ah," I said. I grinned. "Well Damon, I have to say, I'm actually liking this plan."

"I thought you would," he said.

"Here it is," Pearl said, returning from the other room. We had gone straight to Pearl's, and she immediately knew what we were talking about. I sat next to Anna on the couch, and Damon and Katherine leaned against opposite walls.

 Pearl placed a small object made of metal in my hand. I looked at it curiously, trying to figure out what one would do with it.

"Any idea what it does?" Damon asked Pearl.

"No," she answered. "I stole it from Jonathan Gilbert back in 1864, thinking it was the vampire compass he invented. When I saw the compass in Jonathan's hand, I realised my mistake."

"We need to find out why Isobel wants it," Damon said. "She's getting desperate, so it must be something important."

I laughed. "She even tried bribing Damon, saying that she could help him find you," I said, looking at Katherine. 

"Like that would work anyway," Damon snorted.

"Oh come on Damon, you know you still have a little bit of affection towards me," Katherine smirked.

"Oh I'd doubt that," he said.

"Alright guys,  we don't have time to go down memory lane," I said.

"Yeah, some of us would like to sleep without nightmares," Anna added. I smirked at her.

"So where's your precious Elena anyway?" Katherine asked, changing the subject. "Shouldn't she be here? Considering it's her mother we're talking about."

"Well, we're not exactly cooperating right now," I said.

"Why not?" Anna asked.

"Saint Stefan think Marni and I should stay away from Isobel, because he thinks we're going to do something reckless and stupid, like kill her," Damon said.

"He has a point you know," Anna muttered. I glared at her and she shrugged.

"And since Elena thinks that everything my brother says is right," Damon continued. "We've decided to split from the team and do our own thing."

"Why don't you just work together?" Pearl asked.

"Because Stefan and Elena are just planning on doing everything Isobel says, because she threatened people close to them," Damon said.

"Close to us," I reminded him.

"And if they keep doing that, Isobel is just going to turn around and kill everybody anyway," Damon finished.

"And our plan is so much more effective," I said.

"And what is this plan?" Katherine asked, curiousity burning in her dark brown eyes.

"Hmm... nice try Katherine," Damon said. "But that's not going to work. The less people that know about it, the more effective it will be. And besides, we can't have the risk of someone running along and telling my dearest brother."

Katherine shrugged. "But I do want to know what that thing does, so once you find out, tell me."

"That sounds fair," I said.

I kept my eyes shut when I woke up the next morning. I didn't want to wake up. I rolled over, desperate to get back to sleep. Instead of feeling my pillow, my arm rested upon something warm, and what ever this something was, it was breathing.

"Rise and shine sleepy head," Damon's voice said.

I opened my eyes to find that it was Damon's chest that my arm was resting on. He was looking down at me with an amused look. I sighed and closed my eyes again, not moving.

"Why are you in my bed?" I yawned.

"Because it's time for you to wake up," he answered. "You have school."

"School's over rated," I mumbled. I opened my eyes when Damon moved into a sitting position. "Hey!" I complained. "I was comfy!"

"Too bad," he said. "Get up."

"No," I said, closing my eyes again. I heard him sigh, and then something pushed me, making me fall off the bed. "AH!" I cried. I hit the ground with a thud, landing on my stomach. I groaned and pulled myself to my knee's, using the bed for support. "Seriously?" I asked Damon incredulously. "Was that really necessary?"

"No, but it was amusing," he said, flashing  brilliant grin.

I shot him a glare, but he just smirked.

"This Isobel sounds like a bitch," Jeremy said.

We were at school, jogging around the oval for P.E. My hair was tied back in a ponytail, but a few strands of hair had fallen from the bobby pin I'd used to pin my hair back and was hanging down the sides of my face.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"And she threatened to kill me and Jenna?" he asked.

"Yep," I said. "But I'm not going to let that happen though."

"I think everybody should be working together on this," he said.

"Ugh, don't you start," I groaned. I'd told him about what was going on, and he, like the others, had thought it was a bad idea.

"I'm just saying," he said.

What he didn't know, was that we had a better chance of saving his life if Isobel was out of the way, which Stefan and Elena were so set against.

"So are you going to the party at the Grill tonight?" Jeremy asked. Caroline organised a party evey year around this time, because she thought that she should make her own Founder's celebration. That and Caroline just loved parties.

"Maybe," I said. "It depends if I'm busy or not."

At that moment, something weird happened. My mind went blank, and then the image of people on the ground screaming filled my head. A horrible high pitched screech filling my ears and I brought my hands to my head, forcing my eyes to close.

"Marni!"

Someone started shaking me and I snapped my eyes open, gasping. The images were gone, and there was no ear splitting noise. Jeremy was what was shaking me, his hands were on my arms, and looked at me with concerned eyes. I looked around with frantic eyes, wondering what the hell had just happened.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked.

I took a deep breath in, calming myself. "Yeah," I answered. "I'm fine."

I felt a buzz in my pocket, and I pulled my phone out, revealing a text from Damon.

Come home right now, it's urgent.

I frowned, wondering what was going on. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and turned to Jeremy.

"I have to go," I said. "If anyone asks, I had to go home because I got rabies or something."

Before he could respond, I changed direction and cut across the oval, towards my bag.

"Damon?" I called when I got home. I pulled my phone out and set it on the table next to the door. No response. That was weird. I walked through the livingroom and into the parlor, but he wasn't there either.

I slowed my pace. Something wasn't right.

"Hello Marni," a voice said from behind me. I spun and found Isobel leaning against the door frame, holding Damon's phone in her hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And where's Damon?"

"I'm not sure where Damon is, but he left his phone here, so I thought I'd have a little fun," she shrugged.

"Well, that's great, but I'm not in the mood for fun, so leave."

"I want the invention," she said.

"I know," I said. "But we haven't gotten it yet, so you're out of luck."

"That's funny, because a little birdy overheard someone talking about you and Damon going to get it last night," she said.

I paused. Who the hell had told her about that?

"I don't have it," I lied. "Damon does."

"But you know where it is," she guessed. "So hand it over."

"Hmm... No." I said. Isobel wasn't getting anything from me.

She laughed. "You act like you actually have a choice."

"Well yeah, that's because I do," I said, looking at her like it was an obvious fact.

"I noticed that you're not wearing any vervain today," she said, smiling.

As soon as she said that, my hand flew to my neck, where my necklace that contained vervain usually sat. Dammit! I cursed inwardly. I must've taken it off for P.E and forgotten to put it back on.

Isobel was infront of me in a flash, staring directly into my eyes. Her pupils started dilaing and I found that I couldn't move.

"You will lead me to where the invention is," Isobel said, compelling me. "Do you understand?"

I tried to fight it with all of my will, but it didn't work. "I understand."

It was as if my body was moving on it's own accord. I lead her upstairs, walking into my room and opening my jewellery box, where I'd hidden the invention. I knew no one would look there unless I told them.

"Ah," Isobel said. She took the invention and slipped it into the pocket of her coat. She turned and looked at me. "Hmm... What to do with you now."

I tried to run, but my body wouldn't obey me.

"I know," she sad. "Follow me." I did as she said, and she lead me to the banister that looked over the living room. Isobel turned to me. "Now, I want you to climb over the rail and let yourself fall, aiming for the coffeetable made of glass down there. You are not going to use any magic to save you, you are just simply going to fall. Do you understand?"

"I understand," I said. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I couldn't do anything to save myself. This could kill me, and I didn't want to die.

I sung my leg over the railing and climbed over, hanging onto it.

"Now you will let go," Isobel commanded, a sweet smile on her face.

I let myself fall. I felt the air rush around me, and I cringed, waiting for impact. I heard the sound of glass shattering, immense pain hit me like a wall. I could smell blood as it seeped onto my clothes. I could hardly breathe, and when I did it moved the glass that was sticking in me.

I heard footsteps and Isobel looked down at me. I looked up at her helpessly.

"Why?" I managed to get out.

"Well, you a mere inconvinience, and you annoy me, so, why not?" she smiled. "Have a nice day Marni."

Without saying anything else, she left.

I layed there for what seemed like hours. Eventually I rolled onto my stomach, gasping in pain as I tried to drag myself to my phone, to call for help. I left a trail of blood as I went, and when I got halfway, I gave up, the pain unbearable. I layed there and silently cried, accepting the fact that I was going to die today.

Hope surged through me when I heard a door open. Footsteps paused, and then Damon appeared in the room. He'd obviously smelt the blood. Horror washed over his features when he saw me and he was by my side in an instant, pressing his wrist to my mouth.

I sat in an armchair in the livingroom, remaining silent while everyone else argued. Damon and Stefan were yelling at each other, and Elena and Jeremy were thowing in their arguments aswell.

"How the hell did Isobel find out in the first place?" Jeremy asked.

"John must've overheard Stefan and I talking about it," Elena said. "And he obviously told Isobel."

Damon started clapping. "Well done Stefan. Way to get Marni almost killed."

"If you hadn't have acted against us, none of this would've happened!" Stefan said, glaring at Damon.

"Don't turn this on me brother. This is you're fault," Damon said, hate filling his voice.

I sighed quietly. I was sick of this. Sick of almost dying, sick of stupid, evil vampires coming after me, and sick of everyone fighting. I was just sick of everything!

A shudder rippled through me and I blinked. It was like I was looking at the world through new eyes. Ones that didn't care.

I stood up and walked towards the door. Four pairs of eyes turned to me.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"To Caroline's party," I answered. "I'm bored."

"What if Isobel's there?" Jeremy asked. "She could try and kill you again."

"Well then I'll kill her first," I shrugged.

"No," Elena said. "If you fail she'll start killing pople we care about."

"You mistake me for someone who cares," I said.

"Marni, what's going on?" Stefan asked.

"It's not my problem if she starts killing people," I asked. "Living's over rated anyway."

Everyone stared at me incredulously.

"Bye bye now," I said, before leaving.

"Caroline!" I said when I saw her. "Great party!"

"Thanks!" she said.

I smiled and kept making my way through the crowd, when I saw a familiar face.

"Hey Shadow," I said.

"Hey," he greeted. He gstured to the friends he was standing with. "You remember-"

"Kyle and Mitch," I said, smiling at them. "The vampires who believed I was an Original."

"Keep your voice down!" Shadow hissed. "You know you can't say that kind of stuff when there are humans around."

I shrugged.

"Are you drunk?" Shadow asked.

"Nope," I said. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I just simply don't care anymore." I pulled back and grinned.

Shadow frowned at me. "I'll be right back," he said. He turned to Mitch and Kyle. "Try to make sure she doesn't say anything else like that while I'm gone." He brushed past me and I looked at the other boys, smiling.

"Well, this is a party," I said. "Let's have some fun."

*3rd Person POV*

There was something going on with Marni, and Damon was determined to find out what it was. To his annoyance, Stefan and Elena had followed him to the Grill. Damon had given Jeremy a ride, because at least he wasn't blaming Damon for what happened to Marni.

"What do you think happened to her?" Jeremy asked. "One moment she was fine, and the next she was like a completely different person."

"I don't know," Damon admitted. "But whatever it is isn't good."

Just as the four of them reached the door, Shadow walked out.

"Oh good," he said. "I was about to go looking for you. Something's wrong with Marni."

"We know," Stefan said. "She's acting like a completely different person."

"I think I know what's happening to her," Shadow said.

"What is it?" Jeremy asked.

"Has anything major happened to her recently?" he asked.

"Um... does almost dying count?" Damon asked. He inwardly shuddered at the thought of Marni lying on the ground, blood surrounding her.

"Ah, I see," he said. "Marni cast a spell on herself unknowingly. It's happened to a few witches I've known. It makes them not have a care in the world. That's why Marni is acting like this. It's pretty rare."

"Well is there anyway to stop it?" Damon asked.

"The only way is to shock her out of it," Shadow said.

"What do you mean, shock her?" Elena asked.

"I mean, shock her," Shadow said. "And she'll snap out of it."

"Alright," Damon said. "Let's go throw her off a building. That'll shock her."

Damon received glares from the other four. He shrugged. He'd catch her of course.

"Not scare, shock," Shadow said. "Something completely unexpected, that will really shock her."

"Well, what will really shock Marni?" Jeremy asked.

Damon thought about it for a moment.

"I think I have an idea," he said. "You guys stay here, I'll be back in a moment."

He moved to open the door, but Stefan grabbed his arm. "What are you going to do?"

"Oh relax Stefan," Damon said, ripping his arm from Stefan's grasp. "I'm not going to do anything that will kill her."

Stefan glared at him, but he ignored it as he walked through the doors, planning what he was going to do next.

Damon spotted Marni dancing with some guy with blonde hair and a cocky grin. Damon rolled his eyes. That guy had no chance what so ever. Damon pushed through the crowd, ignoring the attempts of teenage girls trying to catch his attention.

"Hey," he said when he reached Marni. "You're coming with me."

He grabbed her arm and went to pull her away, but the guy she was with pushed him back.

"Hey, back off man," he said.

Damon looked at him, and he could tell he was a vampire. He wasn't in the mood for this. "Unless you want me to rip your heart out of your chest, I suggest you go away and find some other girl to dance with."

The guy glared at him, but walked off.

"Hey!" Marni complained. "I was having fun!"

"Oh well," Damon said, dragging her through the crowd.

*Marni's POV*

Damon pulled me into the girls bathroom and locked the door behind him, after making sure it was empty.

"If you dragged me here to confess your undying love for me, I'm flattered, but I honestly don't care," I said.

He turned and looked at me. "God I hope this works," he muttered.

"Hope what wor-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence, because Damon had leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I automatically kissed him back, and then a shudder went down my spine. I blinked. And then I started to think. Why was Damon kissing me? And why was I kissing him back?

Before I could do anything, he pulled back and looked at me, studying my face.

"Um..." was all I said.

"Oh good," he said, relief flashing in his ice blue eyes. "You're back."

"Mind telling me what just happened?" I asked. I was so confused. It wasn't every day I opened my eyes to find Damon kissing me.

"Well, you pulled my in here, told me you've been inlove with me since the first time we met, and then you kissed me," Damon said, he frowned slightly. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not.

"What?" I asked.

"Look Marni, I love you like a sister, but that's it," he said seriously. "I'm sorry but we can't go there."

I stared at him. Had I really done that?

His lips twitched, and I knew he was trying not to smile. I glared and smacked his arm.

"Not cool Damon," I said. "I almost believed you for a second there."

"Ah, so you are inlove with me," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I said. "But seriously, what just happened?"

He explained that I had cast a spell on myself, and what would break it.

"So I did something that would shock you," he said. "I kissed you."

"I see..." I said. A feeling flowed through me, but when I tried to focus on it, it slipped away. I frowned. The last thing I could remember clearly was listening to everyone arguing in the livingroom. The rest was all a big blur.

"Come on, the others will want to know you're back to normal," he said. "And I'm not exactly comfortable with being in a girls bathroom."

I laughed.

"So what did Damon do to shock you out of it anyway?" Jeremy asked.

He and I were sitting at a booth with Elena and Stefan. Damon was up at the bar, and Shadow had left with Mitch and Kyle a while ago.

"He told me Stefan had a huge crush on Elijah," I said, laughing.

Stefan glared at me and Elena giggled.

"I'm kidding. He came up to me and told me that Isobel had killed all of you," I lied. There was no need to make things awkward.

"Oh,"

I lay awake in bed that night, trying to sleep, but I couldn't.  Why had I gotten those images in my mind in P.E. What had that feeling been? Everytime I tried to remember it, it slipped out of my grasp like sand. I sighed and rolled over. What had it been about? Because of the spell breaking? Because of he kiss?

Because of... Damon?

________________________________________________________________________

AND THERE IT IS! THE BIG MOMENT!

I hope it was as good as you guys expected it to be :D I know it made me happy to write it :D

Isobel's a meanie, anyone else agree? But then again, that moment wouldn't have happened if it weren't for her!

I'm so so so so so so sorry I've kept you waiting for like a week. I'm a terrible, terrible person. I also started my first job last Monday, it's super fun :D But don't fear! Just because I'm working now doesn't mean I'll stop posting. I'd quit if I had to do that.

I'd like to say thank you, again to each and every amazing person out there who had fanned, voted or commented on my story. You people deserve a pet candle, here *throws candle at whoever is reading this*

I'll try and upload quicker, I promise, and if I don't, feel free to peg bookmarks at me. I deserve it.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please, comment, vote, fan, but only if you want to. I don't want to pressure you guys :D

BYEE!!!!!!!!  XD

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5K 35
Alison is 19 years old and she used to live in Mystic Falls with her godfather Zach back when she was 17, now she is coming back, but where is Zach...
4.9K 62 17
Cassie Mitchell is a 17 year old girl who, ever since she was a little girl, was obsessed with vampires, especially the vampires in 'The Vampire Diar...
53.7K 1.2K 15
This is a ReaderxCharacter book, with you as the main character. This is for all my fellow Stefan Salvatore fans, (He was the better brother don't sh...
110K 1.5K 52
A friend from Damon and Stefan's past shows up in Mystic Falls. Will she throw a kink in their seemingly perfect lives or will she be the one to save...