Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Aubree
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Chapter 31:

36.9K 1.7K 698
By colormePlNK

Londyn ^

*********

Aubree

"What's wrong now Aubree?" Chad asked sounding annoyed.

"It's nasty." I said about the food he got for me.

"You're sitting there about to cry over some fuckin food?" He asked in disbelief.

"I was really looking forward to this." I said taking a bite of the nasty chicken tender.

"I swear if we didn't use condoms I'd think you were pregnant." He mumbled.

I stuck my middle finger up at him.

...

"Are you done being crazy?" Chad asked leaning onto me kissing my neck over and over.

"Do you hate me?" I ask him.

"Aubree, shut the fuck up and get up." He said slapping my butt. "We gotta go pick up baby girl and get her ready for her party."

"My baby is one." I said still not even believing it.

Londyn spent the night over her Grandma Debbie's house.

Chad dropped me off over here since her party is in a couple hours and I need to get her ready. He was gonna stay, but he had to check in with his uncle at work and pick up his last gift for Londyn.

Everybody told me don't worry about running around worrying about everything since they have it, just show up with Londyn. I appreciate it, but I'm still anxious. I keep texting my mom for updates, but she won't give me details just a simple, everything's fine Bre.

When Londyn seen me she smiled big moving to get off the couch.

I smiled big right back crouching down when she wobbled her way to me.

I hugged and kissed her up, "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Londyn." I sang. "Happy birthday to you."

"Ya grandma got you eating a cupcake this early." I said since she had icing on her face.

"Tell your mommy it was your first birthday cupcake of the day." Ms. Debbie said. "She loved it too."

"I see." I said.

"You gave her a bath already?" I ask Ms. Debbie.

"Yup, just before you got here so all you gotta do is get her dressed."

"Aw, okay. That's why I love y'all. Maybe not Skye tho." I said being smart as she came downstairs. "Ms. Debbie, she put her middle finger up at me."

"Mom, she's lying." Skye said.

"Skye, why won't you just admit you hate me so much that you actually love me already?" I ask her.

She just rolls her eyes, "What's my niece wearing?" She asks.

"I'ma show y'all." I said putting Londyn on the couch next to me so I could get her clothes out.

While I was taking a car selfie after me, Londyn, Skye, and Ms. Debbie got into the car my phone rung.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where the hell you at with my granddaughter?" My dad asks.

"On the way now."

"She got the shoes I told you to put on her?"

"Yes, dad."

"I'm getting on your nerves or some shit?" He asked making me laugh.

"See you in a few minutes, dad." I said.

Once we got to the place we were having Londyn's party everybody was already there.

Of course my dad had to be the first person to get Londyn.

"Damn Ron, really?" Chad asked.

My dad ignored him walking away.

"Nigga rude. Can't even see my baby girl." He said.

I shook my head, "He's so extra."

"You look sexy." Chad said hugging my waist kissing my neck like he didn't see me earlier.

"Stop." I blushed laughing.

"Guess what tho." He said.

"What?"

"I got Londyn the best gift ever. You gotta promise not to cry tho."

"Why would I cry?" I ask.

"Because you're a cry baby."

"Smoke session?" Miles asked tapping Chad's arm as he walked past with Quent, Michael, and Joey.

"Go ahead." I said when Chad looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked around finally getting a good look at everything. The place was decorated perfectly. The cake was so beautiful and they had the little small circle one just for her to mess in like I wanted.

There were more little kids than I actually thought there would be.

"Grandma!" I said sneaking up behind my dad's mom hugging her.

"Hey, Aubree. Where my little birthday girl?" She asks.

"Right there with dad." I pointed. "I'ma have him bring her over to you."

"Ayden." I said hugging my brother.

"Big lil sis." He said hugging me back.

"Where Ash?" I asked about his girlfriend.

"On her way." I nodded.

"Ew, y'all both look like Ron." Nee said.

"Her ass jealous." Ayden said.

"Morgz ya bad ass son, who has been having sex since he was 14 over here cussing." Nee said all loud.

"Girl shut yo ass up." Grandma snapped at her.

I laughed shaking my head.

"I don't know why my momma your friend." Ayden said.

"That's my bestfriend for life nigga." Nee said.

I walked away completely done with them.

"Ron you hogging her!" Arie said as I walked over to her and Kae trying to get Londyn.

"Y'all gonna fuckin wait." My dad said.

My little sister Ava came over tapping my dad's leg, "Can I have her?" She asked in her little voice.

My dad looked like he had to think about it first, but ended up saying sure.

"You gonna go play with her?" I ask Ava as she held Londyn's hand.

"Yeah, we gonna get our face painted with mommy." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Damn, can't get no love from my lil niece?" I turn and see my mom's brother.

"Uncle Ny!" I shouted hugging him. "You work so much I barely see you."

"I know, shits crazy. Still can't believe you got a baby. How Ron?" He asked looking at my dad.

"Don't fuckin remind me." My dad said.

After going around the room saying hi to everybody. I went and made sure Londyn was having fun.

This place we rented out had one side for tables and chairs while the other side was like a little play area.

Londyn was in love with this little slide they had. She continued to make me put her on it.

When it was time to eat we put all the kids at their little table and let them eat. I left Londyn with my little sister to go sit at the other table with my mom and everyone else.

"That girl got me tired already." I said.

"Mommyhood for you." My mom said handing me a plate of food.

"Bre you did your own makeup today?" Mo asked me.

"Yes, do I get your official approval?" I ask since she does my makeup whenever I wear it and I've also been trying to learn from her.

"Yeah, it looks good Bre."

"Ma ma." Londyn whined coming to me.

"I knew she wasn't gonna stay put over there." I said picking her up feeding her some of my food.

"Oh I didn't know my great grandbaby said Mama already." My grandma said.

"Yeah, she says mama and dada." I said. "And you know who is trying to get her to say PopPop."

"Of course." She said back.

We sung happy birthday, took a bunch of pics of her messing in her little cake, and opening gifts before it was time to start wrapping everything up.

"Best gift for last." Chad said handing me a little wrapped box.

"You already got her a bunch of stuff tho." I said.

"And that's another. Open it."

I opened and it was a gold necklace that said Logan.

"Awh. Yeah, best gift hands down." Kae said.

I smiled rubbing my hands over the nameplate of the necklace. "Thanks Chad." I said.

"You're welcome. Figured my lil Londyn could have that now and forever."

"She can wear it for her birthday pictures tomorrow. Then I'll probably put it in the picture book until she's a little older."

"Lil sis." Ty said walking up to me and Londyn.

"Hey!" I said with a smile. "You missed the party."

Everybody mostly left already besides those who helped clean up the place and pack gifts into the car.

"I know, some shit came up. Happy Birthday lil Logan." He said to Londyn.

"Say thank you, Uncle Ty." I said picking her up.

"I just wanted to drop her gifts off." He said holding up a bag.

"Aw, okay. Well I'll open it right now." I said taking the bag.

He took Londyn holding her while I looked through the bag.

He got her a custom made little hoodie and tee shirt just like the ones he has that said: Long Live Logan.

"Aw, I love it. Thanks." I said still staring at it. "Another thing she can wear for her birthday pictures"

"No problem." He said pulling out money giving Londyn two fifties.

"Really?" I ask.

"Another birthday gift." He said handing her back to me.

"You're a mess. Thanks Ty."

"Always." He said hugging us before leaving.

After the party we rode with Ms. Debbie and Skye again since we all wanted to stop by Logan's gravesite to put some flowers and balloons.

"Who's that?" I said pointing to Logan's picture on his tombstone. "That dada."

She pointed saying dada. We look at Logan's pictures almost every night so she knows.

"We gonna let one of the balloons go for daddy." I said trying to open her hand that held the string to the balloon.

"She like nope." Ms. Debbie said.

"I know." I said with a chuckle finally getting her to let the balloon go. 

"Dada." She whined reaching for the balloon.

"You still have this one baby." I said moving her focus to the other one so she wouldn't cry.

After a long day me and Londyn came home, took baths, ate, and now she's asleep on me while I laid on the couch.

I looked through the pictures in my phone that I took today of Londyn's party.

I stopped at a pic with Londyn and Chad. I smiled staring at it. A man that accepts your child and treats her as if she's his own, a keeper.

I wiped under my eyes. "Ugh, so emotional." I mumbled to myself.

I opened a message from Skye, she sent me a picture of me and Londyn letting the balloon go that I didn't even know she took. #doitforLogan, she had written under the picture.

"What you doing Bre?" My mom asked coming into the living room with me.

"Maybe I should have told Chad to stay with me tonight instead of going out with his friends." I said.

"What?" I asked when my mom stared at me confused when I started crying.

"You been with that boy all day yesterday and all day today. You're really crying right now?"

"But I miss him." I cried wiping my eyes.

"I told you Niylah. Told you she been acting funny." Evan said when he walked in seeing I was crying then walked right back out.

"No I haven't." I said wiping my eyes.

"Okay, I'ma ask you a serious question and I want an honest answer." My mom said. I nodded. "Are you pregnant?"

"No why would you think that?" I ask.

"When are you suppose to get your period?" She asked. "Better yet, did you miss any?"

"I'm not pregnant. We wear condoms. Everytime."

"Condoms can break."

"But we would have known."

"Not always. Maybe we should get you a test."

"I'm not pregnant." I said again.

"When is your period due Aubree?" She asked again.

"Ummm." I said trying to think then opened my period tracker app I use.

I gasped realizing.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 52 11
It's been three years since Izzy made her decision but did she make the right choice? Find out whether true love conquers all or whether heartbreak a...
THE MILLERS By Taviyah

General Fiction

2K 248 19
It's been the norm of the whole fanbase to moon over this particular family. They think they're all perfect...the real question is, are they really p...
699K 35.1K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
22.8K 942 200
I think the tittle says everything ...