Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 3: Interaction
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 35: Next Day
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 51: Concerns
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 55: Departure
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 67: Confused Tensions
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 48: Quality Time

79.4K 2.2K 7.1K
By MaskCover

October, 3rd Saturday

There was a gentle, ticklish caressing sensation trailing the girl's sleeping status. As each stroke became more and more irritant against her skin, (Y/n) began to stir from her unconscious state, and forced her heavy lids open to see what was causing her disturbance. When her brain was at a lucid enough condition to take in new information, she focused her gaze forward to meet the dark, coal eyes of the musician. "Morning, my muse. Sorry if I woke you up, I jut couldn't wait to get started." He gave her a bright smile filled with delight, while she was still processing her situation.

"Wha-?!" The girl jumped back and scuttled to the edge of the bed as she comprehended the closeness the male had positioned himself to her. She was rendered speechless at the unexpected action and took notice of the object -she concluded to be the tickling sensation- in his hand. "W-what?" The female breathlessly flicked her gaze from him to spectating the room, in case of any signs of other intruders.

"My apologies if I scared you, (Y/n). I was just growing so impatient over waiting for you to wake up." He faultlessly smiled at the surprised girl handing her the bloom he had been holding, receiving a quizzical stare from the female. "It's a dahlia flower. I couldn't quite find anything to match your beauty but I felt like this would be a complimentary sentiment." (Y/n) hesitantly took the flower and examined each intricate petal swirling into a beautiful dress for the stem.

'Is this what was stroking me?' She scratched the itching sensation on her cheek and stared at the jubilant boy before her.

"I've brought breakfast! Here, I made sure to cook it just right for my muse." He handed her a tray filled with perfectly cooked and buttered salmon and marinated potatoes with a chocolate roll for desert. She was taken aback by all of the unexpected circumstances thrown at her so early in the morning and tried to clear her head so she could start with a blank slate.

"Ren I don't want any of this..." The boy's grin falter at the comment.

"If you don't like this, I'll cook you something else. Just tell me and I'll-"

"No Ren. I don't want anything you give me. Take it back." She placed the flower back on the tray and turned away from him, awaiting for his leave.

The boy lowered his head, holding back on the disappointment and hurt he received from her words and placed the tray on the nightstand. He swallowed his disheartened emotions and glanced back at the girl with his known smile. "Alright, we'll get something to eat later. Come on, I want to have you near me as I perform." He grabbed the girl's hand but didn't pull her further than the bed, before she fought against his grip.

"W-what are you doing?! Let me go!" She tore her wrist from his hold, apprehensively backing away from the boy. "What's going on?!"

Ren gave her a puzzling look before realisation seeped in, "Did...Kaito not tell you what was going to happen?" (Y/n) backed up at the inquiry, shaking her head in a negative answer. "Oh, well this makes it a bit harder for me." Ren massaged the back of his neck, carefully wording his explanation in his head. "Well, you see Kaito assigned 3 of us to spend the day with you, so we have a limit to how long you're meant to be around us. At least for today." (Y/n) gave him a bewildered glare.

"I never agreed to this! I'm not doing anything with you guys. I want you to leave me alone." Ren heaved a sigh at her uncooperative behaviour.

"(Y/n), please understand. We don't want to step on each other's toes like this, and if you're good, Kaito might treat you a bit more leniently. So don't do this to yourself." The girl scowled at him, trying to suppress her rage and shook her head in refusal.

"When the hell did all of you become Kaito's minions?! It's like your treating him as a God." The boy chuckled at the comment, further playing on the girl's nerves.

"We're listening to him because he knows what he's doing. And you should do the same if you want this whole experience to go smoothly."

"I don't want this experience. And I'm not going anywhere." (Y/n) crossed her arms in defiance and turned her back to the boy, expecting him to leave her at her lonesome.

"Then I guess I have no choice..." The girl was about to go back to bed and forget this encounter, until she was lifted off her feet and made to rest in the boy's arms. "Don't worry, I won't drop you." He comfortingly told her, heading toward the door, with the girl staring up at him mystified.

"What are you doing?! Put me down! Where are you taking me?!" The female froze her assault as her holder leaned close beside her head, touching her earlobe with his lips.

"Shhh, you don't want anyone to hear us, right?" The girl lowered her volume but continued her onslaught of words.

"You can't do this. I want to go back. Where are you even taking me?" Ren ignored each comment and question as he approached his room. When he opened the door to his own chambers, the girl was quite surprised to see the monochrome colour scheme surrounding the decor. She had never seen the boy's room up until that moment and at the back of her mind felt as though it quite suited his entire persona. It was relatively large, and for some reasoning, (Y/n) expected to see a piano placed in it. However, she spotted no sign of the large instrument and barely realised that she was being placed down on a soft, cushy surface in her state of wonder. "Why am I here?"

"I want to see something." Ren quickly moved over to a desk, leaving the female sitting on his bed and ponder over what he was thinking. She noticed the boy messing around on his table with a large contraption that the girl recognised as an electric keyboard and raised her eyebrow to what he was intending on doing.

Ren gave her a last glance before focusing his attention back to the electrical instrument before him. He took a large inhale of breath and stood still as he gathered his thoughts and prepared his motor functions for his next movements. The boy placed his fingers against the ivory keys and after a few elegant notes in, his hands reflexively moved around the board, hitting each chord with symphonic accuracy, casing the notes to willingly dance in the female's ears, pleasing the senses with each emotion and sentiment filling the rhythmical performance. As his hands worked with effort to match one another's pace and dexterous movement, his fingers glided against each key with gentle obedience, and returning dutifulness. (Y/n) couldn't avert her gaze from the boy's form as he jubilantly played the piece as though it was the last piece of music he would ever hear. The girl couldn't help but feel the connection between the instrument and the boy, as both of them worked in harmony to produce a passionate composition that felt so familiar to the very first time she had heard him perform.

As the piece came to an end, Ren breathed out the oxygen he had been holding in for a while and stared at the keyboard in astonishment. Beads of sweat glistened while he relaxed his muscles again and whispered out his reaction. "Amazing..."

"Yeah, that was fantastic Ren." Despite a slight lack of enthusiasm in the female's voice, there was a clear sense of satisfaction and support in the undertone.

"No...I actually managed to play it without a mistake this time...amazing." The boy turned around to gaze at the girl.

"U-uhm...that's good I guess." The female looked away to the side, realising she was beginning to act too kindly towards the male. However, as she turned away from him she heard a very swift shuffle from his direction and before she could register the cause, her body was the object of a collision as the boy jumped on her.

"My muse! I knew it! My dear muse, only you can bring out the best of my potential!" (Y/n) tried to push the boy away from her body as he continued to lay on top of her and embrace the struggling female. "This is why I've been so inept in playing. I knew something was missing..."

"Ren get off! Stop it!" The boy seemed to overlook the girl's discomfort and request, continuing to advance the closeness of their frames.

"I knew I needed you, I knew you were going to bring it out."

"Ren, I said stop it!" The male pulled back from the girl, wearing a relieved and gratifying grin.

"I'm sorry...I'm just so happy knowing that your presence does this." (Y/n) backed up from the boy, fearing he would jump on her a second time by the way he was tensing his body. "P-pardon my reaction (Y/n). I've just been having so much trouble with playing for so many days, it's so refreshing that I finally managed to perform again." The girl kept a wary stance towards the boy and proceeded to take a shuffle back. "Don't worry, I promise to refrain from doing that again...could you join me at the keyboard?" Ren gestured for the girl to approach him but she kept her distance nonetheless.

"I'm fine here." She gave him a slight glare, communicating to the male that she felt no need to comply.

"Fair enough, I'm simply happy you're here." The male returned to his practice session, without missing a beat to each note for a second round.

After a few more minutes of (Y/n) secretly enjoying the beautiful music, she was slightly surprised when she noticed the musician slumped over in his chair, ceasing his hand movement. The male glanced at the female with a sorrowful expression. "What?" The girl questioned on the sudden change of mood and tilted her head at his lamentation.

"It's almost time..." The girl raised one eyebrow at the none existent ebullience that once surrounded the male. "My turn is up...you'll be going with someone else now." Despite the clear meaning behind his words, (Y/n) was still confused at the concept that was ordered. Before she could question him further on the subject, there was a creaking sound from the door behind her, attracting her attention to the person entering.

Alex took a step in before gesturing to the female to advance towards him. "Can I go back to the guest room again...?" The female hoped to be left on her lone since she had little motivation in being in the presence of either boy.

Alex repeated the gesture, making the girl sigh and walk over to him. "Goodbye, (Y/n)..." Ren called out to the girl right before the two left the room, leaving the musician on his own. After a few minutes had passed, Ren glanced towards the keyboard with anxiety. He inhaled a large amount of breath and placed his hands over the keys. As he began performing the piece again, almost immediately he struck out with two notes. "Damn it!" The boy bashed his fist against the desk in frustration, already desiring the presence of the absent girl.

As the pair walked around the corridor, (Y/n) kept glancing at the silent boy, wondering what he had planned for his turn. "So are we going to go to your room too...?" The boy shook his head, causing further questions to arise in her head. The female chose to be as cooperative as possible with the situation, knowing she had little choice to do otherwise, so she quietly followed the boy downstairs to the first floor, where she heard a very familiar sound from the living room. "Fenrir!" The female fell to the ground to greet the small pup as he bounded up to his master. "How are you buddy?! Oh wow, I'm so glad you're alright." The girl hugged the happy dog and noticed a pair of eyes carefully observing her. When she looked up, she noticed the boy had a shadow of a smile showing on his features and she tried her best to ignore his presence. While she busied herself with checking up on the dog, she sensed the male sitting down beside her on the ground. He called up the larger dog from his basket bed and proceeded to pet the creature, leaving the girl to focus her attention on her own animal.

"He was freezing when I found him." (Y/n) looked over at the boy who was looking after the larger K9.

"Thank you for taking him in..." Alex shrugged at her appreciation and proceeded to focus on the larger creature.

The girl checked over Fenrir in case of any other worry she had to be concerned over, but found him at kept shape. "Why did you leave...?" Her muscles tensed as the question fully processed in her mind.

"Isn't it obvious?" She attempted to avoid making eye contact with the male, but could sense his eyes lingering on her. "I don't want to be around you guys...it's like I don't even know you anymore...you hurt my friends." The girl fully turned to face the boy with a scornful scowl.

"You wouldn't come back." The female growled at the response, frustrated with the lack of understanding she had been receiving from him.

"I wish I never came back." She cared very little if she hurt the boy's feelings and simply averted her attention back to the puppy in her hands. The boy stared at the girl, trying to wrap his head around her reasoning.

"I need to keep you safe (Y/n)."

"And how long do you intend to do that?" She gave the boy a stern look with complete seriousness, leaving the male to think for a moment.

"As long as it takes."

"So for as long as it's convenient for you?" Alex avoided answering the question and reverted back to regard the dog in front of him. "Alex, just please leave me alone...I just want to go back home and forget about all of you." The boy looked over at the mournful female and felt great discomfort at the sight of her downhearted state. He felt his body react unwillingly as he stretched one arm out to bring it around the girl's shoulder and bring her closer. "W-what are you doing?" The female slapped the boy's hand off and shuffled away from him. "Don't touch me..." It was a flat, slick warning, inclining on the boy to back away.

"What can I do to mend everything?" (Y/n) aggravatingly glanced at him and glared at the male's lack of comprehension.

"You can fix this by just leaving me alone and forgetting about that stupid ️promise. I don't need your protection, I would be much safer without you." (Y/n) continued to play around with the pup in her arms while giving time for the boy to come up with a response.

"I can't do that. Everything feels so empty if I'm not protecting you." The girl turned towards the boy to further ostracise the male but jump back at the sight of the animal lover, inches away from her. "There's no point for me to be here if not to be by your side."

"A-Alex, stay back." She tried to back away from the approaching boy, while the male ignored her discomfort and reached out for the prudent female. He swaddled the girl with his arms, causing a wave of panic and alert to flood her senses. "Alex let me go! Stop it!" As she clawed against his back to release her from his bind, he continued to squeeze her tighter into his embrace. After a moment of her alarming struggle, the female's hysteria began to die down, leaving a trail of irritation in its place. "Dam it man, what's wrong with you?! Get off...ugh...are you smelling my hair?!" She inadvertently heard the deep inhales the boy was taking against her scalp and felt her stomach lurch at the action.

"I want to memorise your scent, (Y/n). I want to see everything you're made of." The female began wriggling against his hold again.

"Stop it you creep! Let me go!" This time around, the boy followed her wish and retracted himself and released her. (Y/n) took the chance to scooch away while she was still unbounded. "What's wrong with you?!" Alex looked at the girl with an intrigued expression and moved closer to the vigilant female. (Y/n) had to use all her self-control to stop herself from punching the boy, as his progression drew him closer to the female. The girl gave him an angry scowl, only to be ignored.

"Can I rest against you?" (Y/n)'s blood flooded to her brain and head, causing her frustration to reach a tipping point.

"What?! No! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She scuttled further back, keeping a wary eye on the boy as she hit the wall behind her.

"You're allowing him..." It was an almost whining response, directed to the dark puppy that had nested itself against the female's lap.

"He's a dog Alex! What up with your reasoning?!" The boy hung his head at the answer and moped over to his friend's dog to comfort him. 'Is he...no...no! I'm not going to pity him! He's not going to make me feel sorry for him.' The girl stubbornly turned away from the saddened boy to distract herself and her conflicting emotions. 'After what I had to go through because of him, he should be the one sympathising with me.' However, as she glanced back at the melancholic male, her ethics began mixing up as her conscience slowly got to her. Her heart got struck as she looked at his lifeless eyes gazing at open space, seeming in deep thought over his behaviour. 'Damn it, why do I have so much compassion...?' After a few minutes of her guilt playing on her judgement, the girl proceeded to shuffle toward the boy and rest her back against his. Alex seemed taken aback by the action and glanced at the female to inquire on her justification. "I'll allow you to lean against me but nothing more." She bluntly stated, causing a smile to spread across the boy's lips and proceeded to do as he was permitted. After a while he decided on placing his head on her shoulder, allowing him to glance at the side of the girl's pouting face. "Hey! I said only the back! Move up, dude." Alex did as he was told and tested the waters by placing the rear of his head against the female's own. "You're seriously playing around with the rules." The girl murmured out but said nothing more about the action, letting the boy have his moment of contempt.

After a very long time of silent word exchanges and company time with the pets, Alex was the first to hear a pair of footsteps ascending towards them. "..." The boy quietly looked over at unsuspecting female and stealthily gave her a warming embrace as her back was still turned.

"Hey! What are you-?!" Alex gave her a dispirited glance before moving away from her, and turning back around to focus on Oberon. "Dude...?" She was slightly confused at the unseen action before also noticing the presence of another person.

"(Y/n), come on." The soft spoken voice seeped into her auditory range and she looked over to a smiling Jin, waiting at the stairs. (Y/n) stood up and let the puppy, that had fallen asleep in her arms, rest in its basket. She noticed Alex had a conflicted look on his face but had her attention directed back to the awaiting boy at the stairs. She ran over to the male and followed him to the second floor, leaving the stone-faced boy on his own.

"Where are we going...?" (Y/n) had a relatively good idea over where they were heading but simply meant it as a start of small talk.

"My room." It was bashful reply, almost stuttered out, causing the girl to roll her eyes, growing more accustomed to the situation and coming to terms with having to comply with them for the time being.

When the girl entered the male's room, she was quite surprised to find it more thermal than the ones she had previously entered. "Why is it so warm in here?" The boy slightly shuffled in his spot at the question.

"I need to make sure I don't catch a cold again." He gave her an awkward smirk leading to the girl nodding.

(Y/n) was about to question on where she was allowed to sit until she heard the playful screams of a group of people emerging from within the room, almost producing a stroke. "Geez!" The girl turned towards the origin of the noise to see a large TV in the corner.

"S-sorry, I'll switch it off." Jin made a move to the remote until the girl began to recognise the scene on the television with slight nostalgia.

"Hey, is this The Blair Witch Project? Keep it on." (Y/n) made her way towards the unit and sat down in front of a ground table at an unhealthily close proximity to the screen, and watched as the gang of three walked through the naked woods.

"You...want to watch it?" Jin silently took a seat a few feet away from the girl, and inquired her in an almost astonished tone.

"Yeah, I remember watching this when I was little and crying back to my grandmother near the end. Haha, I've completely forgotten about it..." The boy stared at the girl, surprised to hear her enjoying something as crude as a horror movie. The female noticed the boy had fixated his gaze towards her and tried to ignore him by concentrating on the movie in front of her. After a while of the intensifying ambiance, she took notice of the contents on the table in front of her. "What are these?" She analysed each, little piece of white cards that scattered around the table. Each, small scrap was cut into an intricate pattern and most of them in such ways that the girl couldn't locate their corresponding halves.

"Some people call it a milk puzzle. I was just about to assemble it before I came to pick you up." He gently spoke, fearing he would alert the girl in any way, or give her a reason to sour her attitude towards him.

"But they don't have a picture, it's all just white. How do you know which piece goes where?" She unintentionally began playing around with a few pieces in front of her, soon realising none of them fitted each other.

"It improves your problem solving skills and patience. It's mostly trial and error with it but it's pretty easy for me." The boy immediately began gathering a few pieces to his side of the table and began fitting each one with accurate precision.

'Show off...' The girl stared at his quick, handy work and glanced down at her own progress. "Yeah, I remember you liked puzzles. I guess this makes sense." She lifted up two small pieces, attempting to check if her new angle might bring more insight if they could convene.

"Do you...need help?" The girl shook her head, determined to finish off at least a whole square by herself. "Do you...want me to change the movie?" He received a second negative shake from the female, as she finally found a pair of pieces that fitted together.

"I want to watch this again, having a scare once in a while is healthy for a person." She smirked as she found a third piece that came together with the two other ones. The male felt very jubilant at the sight of the girl's loquacious manner and took a chance in sliding closer to her. "This is so difficult! I can barely find anything that fits." Before she could fully take out her frustration on the subject, she noticed the boy handing her three contrasting fragments, confusing the girl on his intentions. After a few seconds of staring at the pieces, she realised he was giving her a choice over which fragment would fit with her connected ones. "Ha! Finally, made a square!" She held up the larger portion of linked scraps in pride. "Thanks." She nonchalantly began searching for a few more shards that would fit, unaware of the overjoyed smile the boy was sending her way.

"Why would these guys stay in a shed like that?! I can practically see the weapons they're gonna die with." (Y/n) pointed at the decrepit, eroded shack that the main characters were entering. Jin amusingly shrugged beside her, picking out a few scraps of the last pieces they needed to put on the first, finished part of the puzzle. The girl hadn't noticed how fast the time seemed to fly, and didn't even pay much attention when they unpremeditatedly began watching a second movie as they busied themselves with sorting the blank image in front of them. "Phew! I finally managed to do it! I finished off half of this monster...! Of course with your help." She modestly spoke in the end, trying to quickly hide her pride behind humbleness. The male just giggled at her, and distractedly watched the girl, as she focused her skills on the game. "Man, all this mind power and humidity can really suffocate you..." She said to no one in particular and proceeded to take off her jacket before she heard a swift shuffle from the person beside her.

(Y/n) looked over to the side to see the boy using all his will-power to stare at the screen and hide the dark tint of pink on his cheeks. As he noticed the girl staring at him he quickly averted to gawking at the table, the colour to his face saturating into a further red. The female goggles his actions before realising where his embarrassment was coming from.

"Is it...ok with you if I take my jacket off?" The boy shut his eyes tightly and vigorously nodded his head, advancing to turn his entire body away from the girl, feeling his skin growing hotter with every second. 'Damn, he's very conservative...' Despite the slight discomfort of the situation, the heat enforced on the girl's decision to remove the clothing and gently place it on her lap. "Uhhm...are you sure you're alright?" Jin simply nodded again, his back still facing the girl. "...I mean, if you're uncomfortable I'll cover myself, but it's not like I have anything revealing on."

Jin gulped at the girl's conclusion and slowly turned around with the presence of a blush still lingering on his cheeks. "S-sorry..." He quietly whispered, making the girl roll her eyes in amusement. After another minute of awkward exchange of forced dialogue -mostly from the girl's side- Jin realised what time it was and hung his head in disappointment. "It's time..." The girl noticed the male standing up and gesturing for her to follow his lead.

The two walked around the corridors until (Y/n) found herself in the place that started off this day. "Kaito wanted you back here by 7 o'clock." He opened up the door for the female and she reluctantly walked into her makeshift prison. "(Y/n)?" The girl in question turned around to look back at the boy that lingered at the doorway. "Do you...do you still hate me?" She heaved a heavy sigh and scratched her head, further playing on the male's worries and paranoia.

"Jin...I don't want to be here...I don't want to be around you guys." Despite an evident presence of guilt in her voice, there was no regret over her answer and she could only hope the boy doesn't take it too deeply.

Jin lowered his head, tensing his body but doing no more than sighing at the response. "Ok...goodnight, (Y/n)." With that last farewell, he left the girl on her own to rest.

(Y/n) exhaled with a groan and collapsed onto the bed. 'It's already 19:00? At least it was less horrendous than expecting...' As her muscles began to relax against the cool sheets, she heard the opening of the bedroom door. "Jin I told you, I don't feel like staying here anymore so-"

"Oh really? From what I've been hearing, you've been surprisingly obedient for that attitude?" The girl felt her nerves rising at the snide voice that entered her ears. (Y/n) sat up to see the smirking intellectual leaning against the closed door.

"What do you want?" The girl had not the energy to go into a battle of wits with boy, nor get into an angry confrontation.

"What? Can't I come and check on my darling after such a long day?" Kaito innocently grinned and approached the tired girl.

"Don't call me that." She glared at his closing form, while he held a simper smile.

"Now, now. You don't want to ruin the progression of this day, right?" (Y/n) huffed out, knowing he was trying to irritate her and win over some amusement from her aggravation. Kaito gave her a serious look and walked closer until he sat at the edge of the bed, causing the female to scuttle to the other end of the mattress. "I heard you were very cooperative with the boys. I'm quite happy to have feedback of news like that."

"What are you even doing here? Ren said that only three of you were gonna see me today."

"I simply wanted to observe your state. I wouldn't want my (Y/n) to be too unhappy with all this." The girl scoffed at the playful smirk spread across the boy's features.

"Since when do you care?" The female closed her eyes and began rubbing the side of her head, trying to soothe her nerves and ignore the male's supercilious mannerisms. However, she froze to the spot as she felt fingers gently sliding between her locks of hair.

"I care more than you think." The paralysed girl locked her eyes on the boy, as he spoke with a much softer and authentic tone, unable to fully conceive the sudden change in mood. Kaito noticed her reaction and almost immediately tore his hand away in disconcert, "You had dog fur in your hair, try to present yourself a bit more respectively..." (Y/n) continued to gape at him, causing the male to experience further embarrassment. "D-don't gawk at me like a fish! Now eat the food, you'll faint tomorrow if you stay this malnourished." The boy stood up from the bed and headed towards the door.

(Y/n) looked over to the nightstand, expecting to see that morning's cold, stale breakfast but was surprised with a fresh plate: of soup, bread, juice and a slice of lemon. 'Did he bring this before I came in...?' She looked over to the departing male, with her pride trying to shade her gratitude. "Kaito..." The boy stopped at the doorway and refrained from glancing back as he hoped she would say what he had been yearning to hear. "Thanks." Despite the gratefulness being rough and lacking enthusiasm, it was sincere, which was more than enough for the boy's expectations.

Kaito swallowed down the divert sensation in his chest, feeling unexpectedly delighted and confounded with the response he was given. "Goodnight (Y/n)." With that, he left the girl on her own to devour her dinner and restore her energy.

(Y/n) sighed as a small percentage of her pride shrouded away with the vocalisation of her appreciation. She scooched towards the food and frolicsomely rubbed her hands in anticipation to consume the long overdue meal. 'Screw it, I can't starve myself like this. Time to pig out...! I wonder what I should expect for tomorrow?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.1K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
1.2K 48 10
A new atmosphere, one you've only seen in movies and tv. Maybe, under different circumstances you'd enjoy being here, but all you want to do is leave...
22.2K 456 6
โงผYแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡-ษชsสœ Oษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ x BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแด…(แด…แด‡ss) Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€โงฝ
79.3K 1.6K 22
The 4 boys were sitting in their home room when suddenly a new girl came in a smirk displayed on their faces when they looked at the girl their eyes...