Clieo Tunsayoshi ( KHR fanfic...

By Rainyll27

Tsuna's family abonanded him for Ieyasu, his younger brother. he was sold to the mafia and exprimented on. so... More

chapter 1: in the mafia base
chapter 2: the Arcobaleno
new story!
chapter 3 the flaming lion cub and a Tuna. introductions too.
Target 4: Home totur-tutors!??
Target 5: An Infant??
Target 6: more totur-tutoring
Chapter 7: The storm appears
Announcement
I decided to put this as my new fanfic's cover!
Note
RE-WRITE TIME!!!

Chapter 8:Do not mess with a pissed Tuna

5.5K 133 1
By Rainyll27

What should I say... I'm back!
Anyway, I do not have much replies from the 'annoucement' so I decided that I will put the story, class trip to the volonga mansion, on hold.(plus, the song I was talking about in the last episode is here!) I'll let the deciding for the cover for my new story last until next three days and I'll tell you the results. Please vote for what cover do you want for my new book! Without further ado, let's start!
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
"Sadistic Tsuna speaking"
"Shinuki speaking"
Flashback!
"Juudaimae?" I asked as I looked at him. "You told me not to call you Clieo or Tsuna but I don't want to. So I'll call you Juudaimae!" I sighed and agreed. After all, once Gokudera-kun decides to do it, he would stick to it. " Let's go to our infant form first then." I said as I relased the mist flames surrounding us. We turned into infants again. "Gokudera-kun, please wait for me outside, I need to change my outfit." "Hai juudaimae!" Gokudera-kun then walked out of the room. I changed into a orange hoodie and dark green jeans ( the clothes from episode seventy-four.) And summoned Na-tsu to sit on him and rsat on him. I left a note that's tells Reborn and the others that I called Gokudera-kun to bring them back to the house too and where we had gone. I then rode outside on na-tsu. Gokudera-kun was sitting on uri right now. " Let's go then. I had left a note for them so we do not need to worry about them. Let's go, Na-tsu. " I said as I rode off on Na-tsu, with Gokuder-kun following behind on Uri. "Let's go see Enma first, could we Gokudera-kun?" I asked as I looked at him with my sunset orange eyes. I decided to stop wearing the brown contact lenses. "Juudaimae! Are you in Hyper dying will mode? Your eyes are sunset orange now. I explained to him that I have been wearing brown contact lenses and why. We then arrived at Enma's bar. "Oh hello, Tsuna-kun. And Gokudera-kun. Onni-san is seeing Enma too." She said when she saw me and Gokudera-kun coming in. " okay. Thank you, Kyoko." I thanked her as we went to see Enma. " oh! Tsuna-kun! Gokudera-kun! It has been awhile since we last seen each other. It is about five years.( Enma was there with the Arcobaleno when Tsuna was introduced to them. Tsuna left when he was nine as a sky Arcobaleno when he decided to be the no 1 hacker and assassin. He is called 27 as a hacker and and an assassin. " yes it has been five years, Enma and it is nice to see you again, Onni-san." I said as I smiled at them. " IT HAS BEEN FIVE YEARS SINCE WE HAD SEEN THAT SMILE TO THE EXTREME CLIEO!" Onni-san shouted soo Loud that hopefully my eardrums wouldn't bleed.
CHAPTER START!
Third pov

" soo, how are you doing, Enma-kun? You too Onni-san." Tsuna asked as he looked at them while sitting on a chair.
"I'm doing fine running the bar. Rohei-nii should be following Aria-San. (Yes she is still alive. She did not die as he does not need to take her flames.) Speaking of Aria-San, where is she?"

"ARIA-CHAN WENT TO SEE REBORN TO THE EXTREME! That's what she told me. Anyway, how's your duty, little Bro? " 'my poor, poor ears.' Tsuna winced at the volume. " I'm doing fine, Onni-san. Plus, my duties as the sky Arcobaleno and as 27 are fine. I just got 27 mails from people in the mafia at the same time! Can you believe that? It is like they ganged up one me!" Tsuna told them as he unconsciously started releasing his killing intent. Everyone in the room felt like they were being squashed.

The Tuna is definitely pissed off. "Urm... Tsuna-kun, please clam down..." Enma said that, only for the killing intent to grow. 'SHIT! Note to self, never piss Tsuna off or reason with him when he is pissed.' Na-tsu locked Tsuna, trying to clam his master down.

Just then, Shinuki came out from him and smirked at the pissed Tuna. " TSUNA LOOK! STRAWBERRY CAKES!" Shinuki shouted, causing the killing intent to stop abruptly. "WHERE?" Tsuna shouted, causing others to sweatdrop.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I FORGOTTEN ABOUT JUUDAIMAE'S WEAKNESS! I AM NOT FIT TO BE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN! I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE NOW!" Gokudera shouted as he took a knife to his throat. Shinuki heard it." Gokudera-kun! If you commit suside now for pete's sake I will personally throw you out of the window!" (after all, they are on the second floor.) Gokudera-kun "Hai" to Shinuki and stopped committing suside." After all, I understand if you did not think of it. After all, we are the same person." Shinuki explained before going back into Tsuna.
Well, that's done! Guys I failed math! If you guys saw me not being online for two days, blame her again! Thanks again mina! Peace out!

~Rainyll27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.3K 27
This is my 4th fanfiction or 3rd fanfiction WHICH I make myself. *** This story about Vongola Decimo which will go to the past and meet Primo. And th...
745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
584K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...