i hate you, you hate me, but...

Galing kay hazelitaaa

Higit pa

i hate you, you hate me, but we cant live without each other(snape love story)
Sometimes I need to keep my mouth shut
you have got to be kidding me!
Let our lessons begging
looking into those eye's I can't tell a lie
HE'S THE ONE I AM SUPPOSE TO MARRY!!! WHAT THE...
quidditch is brutal sport... Can i join?
one bloody hell of a game!
Christmas break with SNAPE! Hope we don't kill each other.
maybe there is a better side to him... NOT
strange dreams
is this a date???
spending time at the weasley's house
unwrapping gifts
the true pure blood
unwanted visters
I hope they don't kill each other
strange disscusion leads to a...
nightmares
snapes dreams
getting ready for the night
the ball
consequence
sweet Elizabeth of course

prank war bring it on little boys

1.4K 31 5
Galing kay hazelitaaa

Elizabeth POV

 As soon as we got to Molly's house I was given a tackle huge by Fred and George. It hurt like hell when we fell on ground.

"BOYS OFF OF POOR ELIZABETH YOU WILL CRUSH HER!" Molly yelled they were still laughing but got off of me.

I gave them the deadlest look I swear this boys are such a pain sometimes. My back felt wet and when I touched it I saw there was mud on my back. I growled this my favorite shirt too and they had to just mess it up.

"Fred! George! this was my favorite bloody shirt now you messed it all up!" I screamed they laughed even harder.

"You look like a cute kitten when you get angry." Fred said stopping his laughter but had huge grin on his face.

"Watch out though because this kitten has claws. She is going get you back for this." I growled

"It was accident Lizze no harm done." George laughed

"Boys, I think you need to learn your lesson. I declare a prank war!" the boys looked at each other then had a evil smile. looked right back at me still with that evil smile.

"We except!" they said in union

"When you loose you have to  wear ladies clothing. Go into my potions class and say I am a pretty lady infront of everyone including Snape. Also, you both have to ask Snape to be your boyfriend infront of my whole class." I smirked

"Don't count on it Lizze you are not winning. Now when we win you will have to stand on the table in the great hall and scream Fred and George are the hottest guys in school. As well, go up to the staff table and tell Snape that he is a greasy old bat." My mouth dropped when they said that. I can not loose Snape would kill me if I said that to him infront everybody.

"I will not loose to you." I said sticking my tonuge at them. They laughed and we all went inside the house.

"Okay about our prank war. Whoever does the greatest prank before midnight wins." I said

"FIne with us." the both said then they ran to there room probably to get supplies for the pranks they have plan for us.

I need to come up with the best prank ever. I need to have Molly on my side and there brothers, This will be the greatest prank ever.

Severus POV

I cant believe this BLOODY GIRL!!! When we get back to Hogwarts I am going make her life hell! That was expensive fire whiskey!!!! I gritted my teeth I have been walking in Diagon Alley getting gifts for those brats. I finally was on last person on my list and it was Elizabeth. How is it this girl can drive me mad but yet I can not stay angry at her. Maybe she used some sort of spell on me without me knowing... I wish that were it... I know this feeling to well...

Elizabeth

Everyone agreed to help me with my master plan to get the twins in this prank war. They already tried to get me with there silly inventions. I just had to wait for the perfect timing. Molly called everyone for dinner and I knew my plan was setting in motion.

"Here you go everyone." Molly said smiling Arthur gave her a peck on lips. It's so so sweet how they are towards each other. Before I sat on my seat I noticed that it looked a bit bigger then the rest of the chairs. I knew right away this is probably one of there pranks. I shook my head at them and had a smirk on my face. They looked me with curiosity.

"Hey charlie do you mind if we switch seat I want to sit closer to Molly." I said with a smile

"Of course kiddo." charlie smiled and before he could sit down the twins jumped out of there seats.

"NO DON'T SIT THERE!" they both screamed everyone looked at them a bit confused.

"Now why wouldn't you want him sit there boys?" I smirked they both looked at each other trying come up with a lie and quickly.

"Boys you are not using one of your pranks on Elizabeth. RIght." Molly was staring at them with death glare.

"Of course not." Fred said staring at table. I giggled.

After dinner it was time for my prank. I placed a misotole by the twins room. I was standing there waiting for them. Then they looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"WHat's that by on our door?" Fred asked

"I believe that's a mistole. If I am correct that means since Elizabeth is under it she has to kiss us." Geroge said with a smirk on his face.

"I guess I have no choice." I sighed when they came closer towards me I smiled. "The both of you have to kiss me on the cheek first though."

"Perfectly fine with us." George said with huge grin on there face when they got closer to my cheek.

 I ducked down quickly and there lips kissed each other they both looked horrified. They kept trying move apart from each but it wasn't working. I laughed like a mad woman my stomach started hurting because I was laughing so hard. I started to come down my laughter so i can explain to the boys what I did to them.

"I charmed the mistole so that anyone that kisses under it. There lips would be stuck to the person they are kissing. It will last two hours then it will ware off." I couldn't help but smile they glared at me.

"Why were you-" Charlie stopped himself from saying anything when he saw his brother locking lips.

"BLOODY HELL YOU TWO ARE SNOGGING EACH OTHER!!!!" Charlie screamed I started laughing again the twins cheeks were turning a rosey color red.

"WHat's with all the...." Percy looked at his brothers and turned away. Well it looks like I win this bet. I walked downstairs with huge grin on my face. I went into living room and I saw Snape, Molly, and Arthur all talking to each other.

"Well thank you so much for getting us gifts Severus. I never expected to get anything from you." Molly said with a smile on her face.

She may think it from the kindness of his heart but I knew the real reason was for his Fire Whiskey. I  giggled and all there heads turn towards me. Snape was glaring at me probably still sour about me taking his whiskey oh well he will get over it.

"Hello, Professor SNape so nice to see you." I said with a smile he rolled his eyes.

"Since it is late and you even said you will be coming early in the morning. Why not sleep here?" Arthur has a huge grin on his face. I rolled my eyes knowing Snape he is going say no.

"I can no-" Molly cut him off right away.

"you will be staying. Must I tie you down to keep you hear. You can sleep in our guest room it's next to Ginny;s room." she said with a smile on her face. My smile dropped I was sleeping in her room since ron and her both decided to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas.

"I would obey her Severus that look on her face says she not kidding." Arthur snorted Snape sighed he knew as well Molly is not a woman to mess with.

Severus POV

I just came to drop off the bloody gifts now I am stuck here. Everyone went to bed but I was reading a book this is bloody annoying. I heard a knock on my door who could it beat. All the Weasley's should be a sleep by now. I got out of the bed I was just wearing my silk pajama pants and no shirt. I do have muscles but my coat makes me look then makes me enemies think of me as weak. Until, they really see how powerful I am. When I opened the door I saw Elizabeth with two gifts in her hands.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping Miss Williams?" I asked her I see her mouth opened in surprise. I wonder what is wrong with her. "Is there anything wrong? Your mouth looks like it's about to drop on the floor." she started to blush I smirked as I realized the reason why her mouth was almost on floor was because of me.

"I came here to give you your gifts and your fire whiskey." she gained back her composure.

"Thank you but I will give you your gift Christmas morning." I told her she tried to give me a puppy look.

"But I gave your gift early you should do the same for me." I felt a smile on my face and shook my head.

"No you will get your gift in the morning just like everyone else." truthfully I am just hoping I give her a better give then everyone else.

"fine you win." she sighed. " I am really happy you came though." she smiled at me.

"You should get your rest so in the morning you can open your gifts." I wipped the smile from my face I have to keep my guard up.

"Okay good night Severus. Please get some rest as well." she smiled at me once more then turned and left.

I closed the door I can not let this girl get to me like this. Once, we get back to Hogwarts I am going back to my cold hearted self. I am going to at least to try not to ruin her break for her. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. Usually I can't sleep right away but after seeing Elizabeth's smile it seems to have relaxed me for some unknown reason...

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE SO I KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY OR NOT :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

173K 2.6K 39
"you lied to me, you manipulated me, you changed me, you hurt me, but I could never stop loving you"
401K 12.8K 51
Sequel to Teach me (Severus Snape x reader) - After Voldemort has finally been defeated, you're free to leave Snape's chambers and follow classes lik...
151K 3.9K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
20.2K 606 50
Severus Snape: Most students hate him. He is not liked by lots of people. People refer to him as a bully. People describe him as mean, cruel, ugly, c...