I Want. You To Rock Me ! [Boy...

By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good... More

I Want. You To Rock Me ! (BoyxBoy Onedirection)
Liam
Louis
Harry.
Niall
IM
Harry.
Zayn & Louis
Liam & Niall
IM
Saturday
Moving Day
Liam
Zayn
Louis
Harry
Niall
Truth Or Dare. Part 1
Truth Or Dare. Part 2.
Liam
Louis
Harry
Zayn
Niall
Confessions
Zayn
Louis
Liam
Harry
Niall
JOSH (Omg you love me right)
Harry
Liam
Niall
Zayn
Louis
A Date With Liam
A Moment To Remember
A Night To Remember
Decisions
Lunch At The Gym
Louis
Niall
Liam
Harry
Zayn
Harry
Zayn
Louis
Liam
Niall
Turn of Events
Liam
Louis
Niall
Zayn
Harry
Oops
Niall
Liam
Harry
Louis
Zayn
A Week Later
Liam
Harry
Zayn
Niall
Date Night Part 1.
Date Night Part 2.
Date Night Part 3.
Date Night Part 4.
Niall
Harry
Zayn
Liam
Holiday Part 1.
Holiday Part 2.
Holiday Part 3.
Holiday Part 4.
Epilogue

Zayn

97K 1.1K 141
By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Zayn

After finishing a long day at work I couldn't wait to get home, take a bath, have some dinner and relax. I was exhausted. Teaching a bunch of teenagers really is hard work. I now understand what I used to put my teachers through when I was at school. But I was thankful it was Friday, no work for two days. Although I did have to go to the Gym tomorrow, but I enjoyed the gym so that was alright. I liked to keep up my appearance, keep myself fit and healthy. So I made sure I went gym every Saturday for a little cardio.

I gathered my books and such from my staff locker and stuffed them into my backpack. Swinging the pack over my back I took my stride and left the school premises. I didn't live far from the school as I was now a Student teacher at my old school. So I began my short 10minute walk home.

I was lucky that the weather was nice, no clouds in sight with just a slight chill in the air. I hadn't brought a jacket, but I was now only 5miuntes from home. I still lived with my parents as I was in the process of looking for a flat share, I wanted something local as I didn't drive, so I needed somewhere close enough so I could still walk to work.

Slipping the key in the lock I opened the door and stepped inside. I threw my backpack down next to the stairs and made my way into the kitchen.

"Zayn your home. I was just about to put your dinner in the oven." my mum spoke cheerfully.

"Thanks mum, you're a diamond." I told her.

And she really was. Even though she worked herself, she still had time to look after my sisters as well as have my dinner ready for when I came home. I flipped the kettle on and pulled out two mugs, putting a Tea bag and sugars in each, I grabbed the milk from the fridge as I waited for it to reach boil. Once it did I poured out two mugs of Tea and handed one to mum.

"Thanks hunny. So how was work?" she asked like she did every day when I came home

"It was alright, I love teaching them. But I'm shattered." I laughed at the end part and she did to.

Mum understood, I'd explained to her before about how I now felt bad for the way I treated my teachers sometimes, because now I was getting that same treatment. Ironic really! But I loved my job and I hoped someday I would be a proper teacher, for now though I was happy learning the ropes as a student teacher.

Dinner was soon ready, it was nothing special. Just a Jacket potato with beans on top, but it was so delicious I finished it in minutes. After thanking my mum I washed up my dish and cutlery then headed upstairs. I was in desperate need for a shower. Sitting in school all day in a crowded classroom did make you quiet sweaty believe it or not.

I was lucky enough to have an en-suit to my bedroom, and I needed it if I'm honest. Yes some people would call me vain, but I just cared about my appearance a bit more than other guys that's all. Once inside my room I slipped off my clothes I'd been sweating in all day and threw them to the floor. I'll put them in the wash basket when I'm finished I thought to myself. Now in just my boxers I made my way into the bathroom and flipped on the shower, once it reached the right temperature I slipped off my remaining clothing and stepped inside.

I let the warm droplets of water surround me and drip effortlessly down my naked frame. This was always the best part of my day, standing alone in a steaming shower letting all of the day's thoughts and worries flush away down the drain. After standing for some time, I lathered myself down and washed my hair. Rinsing the soap and bubbles from my naked exterior I stepped out the shower and placed a fresh clean towel around my waist.

I flopped down on my bed placing my head softly onto my pillow. So comfy. I had a few papers to go over tonight, once they were done I'd have nothing else to do but relax all weekend. I'll just lay here for 5 more minutes. No I have to get up or I'll fall asleep. My inner thoughts were scrambling with themselves so I decided to get up from my comfy position and go through the papers.

I slipped off my towel and replaced it with some clean boxers and some sweat pants. Now I was in acceptable clothing I headed downstairs, grabbing my backpack from the bottom of the stairs on the way and sat down in the kitchen. My mum and sisters were watching some TV so I didn't want to have the distraction by sitting in with them.

I sat myself down and pulled out some papers, it only took a couple hours took look over them all, so when I was finished I placed everything back away in my backpack. I placed it back at the bottom of the stairs. I was just about to go up when I heard the TV still on in the living room. I stepped inside to find them all sleeping. I carefully took some blankets and tucked them in on the couches they slept on before heading back up stairs to bed.

When I reached my room I once again threw myself on top of the covers, my face nuzzled into my pillow. I rested one arm underneath it and the other hugged my duvet. I was now comfy and soon I felt myself slipping off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
9K 142 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
25.6K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...