Taken

By brandyemery16

I was walking down my lengthy driveway jamming to my music when I felt like I was being watched. Turning arou... More

Chapter One Searching For Her
Chapter Two Let Me Go
Chapter Three Their Vampires
Chapter Four Tell Me More About The Girl
Chapter Five Marked As Theirs
Chapter Six Drop Kicked A Bitch That Screwed Up My Date
Chapter Seven Big Bad Lycan King Got Whipped
Chapter Eight Bitch Shut Up
Chapter Nine Melody Was My Mother
Chapter Ten My Baby Sister
Chapter Eleven Party Time
Chapter Twelve Bitch Alert
Chapter Thirteen Advanced Freeze Tag
Chapter Sixteen I Wonder If That Hurt
Chapter 17 Sugar Rush (part 1)
Chapter 13 Our Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 14 WTF

Chapter 12 Sugar Rush (part 2)

2.8K 144 4
By brandyemery16

Kyson's Prov

Clink clink chy chy!! Damn it she has the keys. Both of us took off like bats out of hell after her. Right as we caught up to her she hopped on the stair rail and slid down it. Horror course through my veins. "She'll get to close to the cell doors!!" Tyson paniced and took three steps at a time down the stairs. Right as he reached the bottom Rain jumped on him.

She looked at me for a second then kicked Tyson while yelling mush. "I'd hate to see how much sugar you'd consume if you were pregnant." Tyson told her.

She looked at me then back to Tyson and gave him a dangerous look. Oh what is she gonna do. I see those wheels turning. Like lighting she double slapped Tyson hard. Being an idiot I doubled over laughing and tumbled down the steps.

"As you were saying Ky." Tyson said barely containg his laughing. I shot him a glare and looked at Rain. An she is out like a light. "She's down for the count." I say and Tyson looks at her.

"About time it is out of her system. Damn." He said as he passed her to me. "You got that right." I reply and head for our room. Finally bed time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 412K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
210K 8.5K 63
Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her story, but what if there was someone else...
52.1M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
3.9K 387 21
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...