Chapter Seven Big Bad Lycan King Got Whipped

Drake's Prov

Holly shit that girl had one hell of a kick. "Haha don't tell me the human whipped you already." My so called best friend laughed holding his stomach. "It was your idea to have the pack girls go to the restaurant and insult her. She bottled up her furry and it was released on to me!" I growled as i put a little pressure on the ice pack that is on my poor balls.

"Not to be unrespectful or anything put you deserved the swift take down." He said before quickly running out the door. "Haha even he thinks you get around to much." Drako snickered. "Oh shut up." I said. After that he cut off the link and stayed quite in my head. How am I to separate them?

White powdery clouds swept across my desk and formed into a ball. Raising an eyebrow at the swirling ball of fluff it went clear in the center reviling Rain and the twin vampire kings. The twins were dodging nerf bullets while trying to get the nerf gun away from her. Two against one isn't far but she seems to be doing okay.

After what seemed like three minutes they took the gun away from her and picked her up cuddling her. She pulled out a galaxy S3 out of her back pocket and put the speaker part right by one of the twins ears. He took it from her and put in his pocket. "She took their tablet stupid an ran off with it." Drako chuckled some.

"Ahhhh!!" Her scream brought my attention back to the swirling fluff. "Why you watching vampires interact with their mate?" A sudden voice said from beside me. Looking over I see the packs number one whore. "Get out Chris." I said without emotion. "But aren't you going to mark me and make me your luna queen?" She asked batting her fake eyelashes at me. "No your not good enough to be my queen, but she is." I said while watching Rain play with the blood suckers.

Chris huffed in disgust and sat on my lap and trailing her fingers up and down my chest. "Drake don't you dare bang her again." Drako growled im my head. "She has std's Drake!" Pushing her off my lap she hit the ground and looked at me with wide eyes. "Leave Chris." I said using my command tone on her. Tears welled up in her eyes before rushing out my office door.

I looked back to were the fulffy thing was only to relize it is gone. "I'm only going to say this once leave my baby sister alone or I will kill you." A tall buff vampire said as he stood against a wall looking at me. "Who the hell are you?" I asked rudely. "You heard me mutt you leave my baby sister alone." He said darkly.

Right before my eyes he vanished. "What the hell?" I asked myself. "Drake don't piss that vampire off he's one of the elders!" Drako warned frantically. This just got a lot harder.