Chapter 17 Sugar Rush (part 1)

Tyson's Prov

It is midnight and my darling Rain is stuffing her face with sweets. What ever has sugar in it she ate it. The possibilities are truly endless when it came to her mixing random candies, cakes, ice creams, brownies, cookies, carmel, hot fudge, Pepsi products, Coke products, fruits, and a veggie or two.

I'd hate to see what it'll be like when she's with child. If she eats this much sugary junk food then when with child I bet it'll be twenty times worse. Thank god it won't kill her...hopefully.

"Ahhhhhhhh lets watch 1000 ways to die." Rain ordered and sat on me. "I think that's enough sugar for tonight or should I say for three months." I whispered in her ear while holding her tightly. I find it amusing when she always for gets about Drake. To be honest there is absolutely no way not to love her.

"That's okay! I want grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast. And for supper hamburgers." Rain replied and by the tone in her voice something is up. Right as I was about to ask what is wrong she rips out of my arms.

She pounced on Kyson startling him. "Ye..." She didn't let him finish when she grabbed his face and shook it violently. I wonder if that gave him a headache? "No I don't have a headache. It'll take more than this to give me a headache." Kyson said through our sibling bond.

Hahaha I think this foreshadows what is to come sooner or later. After about five minutes of shaking Kyson's head she ran around like a hungry cheetah after a nice plump antelope. I sigh when she ran in front of me and flopped on the wood floor...ever so graciously might I add.

"A sugar crash so soon?" I asked in fake amusement. Rain looked into my eyes and let's just say getting her to sleep is going to be very hard. Her eyes glowed with unused energy that is about to be unleashed very very soon. "Tyson we should do something before this gets out of hand." Kyson recommend right as Rain blasted off from her sitting position and tripping over her own feet.

I nodded in agreement and stood up to catch her...or at lest attempt to catch her. Her eyes land on us and she ran from us like a bat out of hell. Might as well play a game of chase while we're at it.

Hot on her tail she makes a sudden right turn and body slams the wall. "Are you alright?!" My brother and I asked her. The only response was her laughing and taking off again and toward the cells...CELLS!!

"Get back here Rain!" We yelled and chased after her. Using vampire speed is useless because she likes to make sharp turns, sliding, and ducking away from our grasps. "I hope she has a sugar crash before she crashes through the basement doors!" I yelled at my brother whom nods in agreement.

To our grave misfortune she did not have a sugar crash. She went through the door and slid down the railing to the blood stained cement floor. It's not like the cells told in stories were it's grotesque and has a purtid smell. Ours is sterile and smelled like that of a doctors office. Our cells are constantly cleansed so no worry about her catching illness or disease thank god.

"Tyson the keys are put up...right?" Kyson asks worriedly. Oh shit....