Chapter Eight Bitch Shut Up

Drake's Prov

I called the vampire kings and wzited for them to answer. "Hello?" A man asked. "Hi is Tyson and Kyson around?" I asked. "What do you want mutt?" Two angry voices said thriugh the phone. "I called to tell you to shut you little bitch up before that mouth of hers gets her hurt even killed." I said intentionally insulting Rain. I didn't expect her to be listening though.

"No you listen here bitch shut up or I will do much worse to you than the last time. Oh and by the way hows your little centimeter peter doing. Oh I forgot now you have to have a scientist with high tech microscopes help you find your little petter that went into hiding." She said before I herd the twins laughing their asses off at what she said.

To say I was at a loss for words was legit. All I could say was go to hell kid. I said it to her and the response was warning and protective growls and her snappy com back. "I can't satin has a restraining order against my ass."

Wow never heard that one before. How she even come up with this shit. "And stop talking about yourself it causes low self esteem. Oh I almost forgot how did your dilado shopping go?" I choked on air when she said that and the people that were in the room with her were laughing hysterically.

"Cuss the bitch out!" The pack whore said. "Knock yourself out I said as I put the phone on speaker. "Listen here you little dead beat don't talk shit if you have nothing to back your weak ass up with." The whore said. "Look who's talking I bet you can't even keep you legs closed even if it would save your life." Rain said. "I bet if you went to the ocean for a swim a shark would think oh look a moving cave and swim in."

That was all it took to make me laugh my ass off and made the whore leave my office. "Bitch shut up." Rain said before hanging up the phone. What kind of bred is this kid?

"Looks like you managed to piss my baby sister off. Remember my warning dog." The vampire said before vanishing again. This dude gives me the creeps sometimes. "Yes and do as he says and forget about the girl. Besides our mate left us because you couldn't keep your.." I cut off our connection.

But I want that girl she is the closest thing there is to Melody. My mate rejected me and ran off with some guy and disappeared off the face of the earth.