FAIRYTAIL DAUGHTER SCENARIOS.

By hyungiii

MY DAD IS A WIZARD. ©hyungiii 2017 [fairy tail] More

.
FINDING YOU [NATSU]
FINDING YOU [LAXUS]
FINDING YOU [GAJEEL]
FINDING YOU [GRAY]
MEETING THE GUILD
FIRST WORD [NATSU]
STRANGE HABITS
FIGHTING
FIGHTING [GRAY]
BATH TIME
CONFESSIONS
INJURIES HOE
THEY REACT TO ATTACK ON TITAN
WALMART [NATSU]
FIGHTING [ERZA+LUCY]
FIGHTING [JUVIA]
FIGHTING [LEVY]
CHRISTMAS
DISNEY MOVIES
LEMONS
21ST CENTURY PARENTING [ERZA]
Author has been hurt
THEY REACT BRANDON ROGERS
OH MA GOD
THEY PLAYED NEKO ATSUME
CAR JAMS [GRAY]
NIGHTMARES
SCHOOL FIGHTS
JUST STOP
DISAPPOINTMENT [ERZA]
MOTHER'S DAY
STEVEN UNIVERSE [LUCY]
BOYFRIEND
MAGIC
DON'T DROWN [JUVIA]
THE GIRLFRIEND
THE BAD GIRLFRIEND
THEY REACT TO BTS

Author's Note |IMPORTANT|

4.1K 58 33
By hyungiii

As the title says, this is an authors note.

It's is now April which means my birthday is coming up pretty soon! YAY!

But anyway, it's April, which means that the milestones are coming.

If you don't know what they are, it's okay. It only really deals with the state I live in. (I live in the US).

So, milestones is this big that we take to determine what we learned over the school-year.

According to me homeroom teacher, it's gonna take TWO WEEKS to complete it.
Plus, I have take another test for science because the class period I have for science is a high-school course class(I get credit for that class) I have to take a test for that class.

What fun.

So, basically what I'm trying to say is that I will not post during the whole month of April. But will continue to write so when I come back there will a continuos stream of chapters, hopefully.

Once testing is over, I'll go back to the normal schedule.

Also...I GOT MY HAIRCUT! 

Love you guys!

See you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 32 27
Edana, and orphaned fire wizard and her best friend Bubbly, a chipchow, are found by the fire wizard you all know as Natsu. Natsu mentors her and tea...
193K 3.7K 34
When Natsu breaks Lucy heart, she struggles to pull through the broke up. With less than a week of the break up, she is forced to watch Natsu and Lis...
640 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...