{Editing} Taken ( A Pack and...

By LueLue15

What happens when the person you love disappears? How would you react? What will you do? What happens if your... More

Where's Mitch?
Now Preston?!
Wait Kenny?
Umm......Brandon?
Woozy
Arrival
What?
How long?
Science?
Lava
Stop it!
Wolf
Parents
Help?!
Chains
Death!?
I Hate You!
Thank You and I am Sorry
Three
Dream
Clean
Last Time
Wake up!
My Fault.....
I got Tagged!
Nightmare...
What Did You Do?
Fake??
Beaten
Worry
Enslavement
Recording
Dog
Shout out!
Feelings
2K Thanks!
Abuse
Up...
Confidence!
Scream
Found?
Serum
Gotten?
Not Happening!
Forgetting...
Remember
Q and A / 3K Reads!
Transforming Back?
Questions And Answers.
Threatening
I Am Trying!
PTS - Home
Another Recording??
ThAnK yOu!
Sleep
TAG!!! YAY!!!
Insomnia
Scream of Pain
Scream of Fear
Smile
The End

Vikk's gone!

1.1K 26 9
By LueLue15

Vikk's Pov:

I am sitting at my desk, on my computer overly tired but I need to finish this video. After about an hour of editing, I am so close to finishing it, when I feel a present in the room.

I turn around thinking it was Simon or Josh, tell me to go to bed, yet again. But when I see the person, they are covered all in black with a gun. They grab a hold of me and I go to scream but there hand covers my mouth. I squirm around trying to get our of their grasp. But their grip just tightens. They set me on the ground, on my back and then sit on my stomach. I feel there hand leave my mouth and I go to start to make some noise when they force my mouth open and stuff, some rags in my mouth. I lift my hand up to get the rags out of my mouth, but the person sees and grabs and forces them to the side, and kneels on them. I squirm to get my arms free, but it doesn't work. The person pulls out a roll on duct tape and starts to put some on my mouth. After applying a few layers he gets off of my and sits me up forcing my hands behind my back. I start making noises thought the gag. But they are so silent I can barely hear them. I feel something cool go around my wrists and I hear a snap. The person stands up and walks in front of me. And throws me over there shoulder and walks out of my room and out of the house.

Simon's Pov:

I walk into the house and I listen around before I close the door. I hear nothing so I think Vikk and Josh must be asleep. I make my way up the stairs to Vikk's room, but when I get there the door is open and his room's a mess. His chair is throw on the ground and his computer set up is all messed up. One of the computer monitors and black and a lot of the cords are unplugged from the computer.

I panic and run to Josh's room and open the door to find him asleep. I jump on his bed and he wake up.

" Really Simon?!"

" I think Vikk got kidnapped."

He sits up and jumps out of bed.

" WHAT?!"

" There was no noise coming from any where so I looked in Vikk's room. The door was open and his room is a mess."

He runs out of his room and I follow him, to Vikk's room.

" WHAT THE FUDGE, I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!"

He yells out in frustration.

" What do we do?"

" Call the police, then Lachlan."

" Crap! He is going to freak out!"

" So will the others."

I grab my phone and call the police and when I hang up we call Lachlan. We will do the others latter.

( S: Simon, J: Josh, L: Lachlan )

L: Hey guys. What up?
S: We have some bad news.
L: Should I be scared?
J: Yes.

L: Ummm...Okay, so what is it??
S: Vikk got kidnapped. The police are on there way now.
L: WHAT?! How did it happen?
J: I don't know I was asleep and Simon was out.

S: When I walked up here I though he was asleep until I saw his room.

J: I looks like he was fighting.

L: The police are coming, right?
S: Yes we called them before we called you, I think I hear them now.

I hear a knock on the door and I run down the stair and four cops and two investigators walk into the house. I speed walked up the stairs while they follow. And I show them to Vikk's room.

( P: Police, I: Investigator )

P: What happened here?
J: I don't know, I was asleep.

S: I was out of the house.

I: He was struggling.

S: We figured that.
J: Do you know when this happened?

S: No.
J: As I said I was asleep.
I: Well, I am sorry that this happened and we will start looking for him. Also can you guys exit the room, We would like to look closely.

S: Yea, okay.

We walked out of Vikk's room and I then remembered that Lachlan was still on the phone.

S: Crap. I am sorry Lachlan.
L: It is fine. So did they say anything?

J: Not really, besides that He was struggling.

L: That is great!

S: I am sorry Lachlan.

L: Nothing to be sorry for Si.
S: Your boyfriend just got kidnapped. I am sorry for that happening.

L: You couldn't have stopped it. But thank you.

J: I am sure he will be okay.

L: I hope so...  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 155 17
Maybe life will treat them well as they adventure into the wilderness, the point when nothing but darkness takes over but there maybe a hint of love...
6.4K 316 26
WARNING: Will contain mentions of suicide, cutting, etc. Please don't read if you guys don't like. Also there will be smut. Vik is a 21 year old you...
8.5K 589 17
Changes Are Cruel A Vikklan Fanfiction ---------------------------------- Undergoing Editing ---------------------------------- A new kid attends sch...
225K 4.1K 60
When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Josh. When you fall in love with Simon you...