Not The Normal Bad Boy

بواسطة JellyBoBFish

Jayden Ashlers. Yada Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah Juliette Sterling. read to find out. I'll fix this later. المزيد

It all started when...
Middle School
Then it Hit Me
A Girl
She Called
Hands Down
Reasons
Science Nerd Part 1 of Many
Okay Then
Author's Note
Smh

How Rude

17 1 4
بواسطة JellyBoBFish

"For real?" I turned to Juliette and made some hand gestures. I cleared my throat and tapped my shoe three times.

"You know, I just hate it when people cut in front of you especially when you've been waiting in line for like thirty minutes." I said to her.

"Jayden." She gave me that look that could kill an innocent person. "Calm down, it's just one person." The ironic thing is that five other people cut in front of us to get with that lady. Woah, woah, woah, hold up.

Juliette tapped her shoulder and the ugly beast showed its face. "Listen lady, we've been waiting for a long time to get on this ride. The polite thing to do is move back with the group." The lady gave a chocked laugh with her double chin wobbling.

"Who do you think you are?" The lady replied. Juliet pursed her lips.

"The Queen. Now move the hell over before I push you out the way." The taco eater rolled her eyes and moved over. So did the rest of her group.

"Hashtag sorry not sorry." I said as we passed them. She grimaced. Whoop-de-doo. We were soon on a water slide two-seater raft. You could hear whoops are hollers and a few screams that were made by someone who shall not be named.

"That was fun!" Juliette exclaimed.

"Yeah it was. Do you want to get something to eat, Juliette?"

"You can call me Julie."

"Nonsense. I would rather use my last breath to say 'Juliette' than 'Julie' any day."

"Thanks, it was given to me by my parents on my birthday." She smiled but I could tell she blushed. *Mental hair flip*. Jayden Ashlers back at it again with the awesome replies.

"You never really talk about your parents or even your life at all." I raised an eyebrow hoping she would get the hint.

"There's not much to tell."

"Mhm. Shall we discuss this over expensive pizza that tastes like cardboard and drink Pepsi even though I asked for Coke?" She looped her arm in mine and we started to walk to the snack bar.

"We shall. I don't see the difference between the two sodas but," I stopped and gasped.

"Woah, save air for the rest of us."

"WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?! Everything in the whole world is the difference!!!" I walked faster until my ribs slammed into the counter of the snack bar.

"I want two over priced cheese pizzas and a Coke and a Pepsi. Please!" The young girl looked frantic writing down the order.

"Fifteen dollars please." I looked at Juliette.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my wallet. Sliding the money into the window, I took our food forcibly and sat down at the cleanest table. It wasn't clean at all though. Juliette immediately took a sip of both and looked up wide eyed.

"I still don't taste the difference." She took a bite of pizza and I rolled my eyes. I don't know how but she got sauce on her forehead and it hasn't even passed five minutes. Licking my thumb, I wiped it off and just watched her.

"Why do you always look at me like that?" Her cheeks were full but I managed to make out words.

"Like what?" I smirked a little and she could tell.

"Like I amuse you."

"Because you do. Is that a problem?"

"Yes. It is. I'm not a pet you know." She ripped off another chuck of pizza.

"I'm fully aware of that. So your parents."

"I hate it when you do that."

"Do what?" I said defensively.

"You hop around in your conversations. It's aggravating."

"If it bothers you, then I'll stop. Are we allowed to talk about your family now?"

"Sì, señor."

"Siblings?"

"Yes, three." When she said three I felt a little skeptical. She seems like an only child kind of girl.

"Wow. Ok, are your parents separated, in the military, or anything weird."

"My dad was in the Air Force but later died of cancer when I was eleven. Um, my mom stayed at home mostly because of her job, after dad died she went full time and had another kid with my step-dad. Oh yeah, they got divorced before he died and she remarried but my dad didn't. My older brother also went into the Air Force and my two younger siblings are fine and the usual stuff. How about you?" I sat there for a second. Juliette has never told me so much information in one sitting.

"Well then. When I was born, my dad left for no reason, my mom was addicted to drugs and alcohol. We lived in basically a shack. My mom couldn't take care of me so she gave me up for adoption. My 'lovely' family adopted me and now I live in this hell hole of a town." I leaned back in the chair with my hands behind my head. I could see the wave pool from here and the butterfly-looking water slides. I have no idea why I'm still in my shirt but it's white (bad choice) and wet. Sadly I cannot do the 'peck pop' or I would show off like I usually do. Juliette had on the evergreen old style swimsuit. It was a one piece but I didn't mind, she looks beautiful either way.

"Looks like we're both stuck here." She took a long sip and spit in on me.

"Uh. How dare you. I'll get you for this." She ran towards the wave pool and I chased after her. Laughing hysterically, Juliette tripped and fell into the water just as a wave crashed over. I ran closer but didn't see her. I yelled her name at least five times before someone jumps on my back and we both tumble over. I surface and whip my hair back.

"Juliette!" My face was twisted into whatever shape that made her laugh. I huffed and turned my back to her, crossing my arms. Surprisingly, she wrapped her arms around me and struggled to put her chin on my shoulder. I slowly turned keeping her arms around me. I cupped her cheek with one hand and with the other I pushed a lock of hair out the way. We both stood there, next to each other, touching. My hand interlocked with one of hers and I kissed her knuckles one by one tenderly. My thumb traced the outline of her not-so-perfect-to-society-but-perfect-to-me jawline. A few freckles showed under her eyes. She was cute with her prescription goggles on the top of her head. I noticed her nose was a little crooked and it made me smile. Her ears were small too. With little indentions made for holding glasses after years of practice. Oh and her eyes. Emerald seas full of golden sailboats and sandy beaches. She was more than magnificent, she was a masterpiece.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." I leaned in as her arms wrapped around my neck slowly and softly. I could feel my own and her heart rate quicken. I didn't kiss her straight away but instead kissing her collarbone once, twice, and- here comes a wave sending us both sprawling in the water. What a way to ruin the moment. I feel so irritated right now, so close but so far. I laughed a little when I surfaced the water. Soon after, we were both laughing and giggling ready to continue our little date outside of the wave pool. I grabbed my towel and handed Juliette hers when we finally reached the snack bar.

"Let's go back to my house to watch a movie." I said.

"It better not be The Incredibles."

"It's not I promise." I dragged Juliette the whole way back to the car.

"M'lady." She stepped into the vehicle saying thank you and all that other crap. I hopped into the drivers seat and looked over. Juliette was putting her seatbelt on but I stopped her. She lifted her chin up until we made eye contact. I smirked and she leaned in closer. I did the same thing like earlier. Building the tension, I kissed her collarbone and trailed my hand along her arm. She leaned closer and so did I. Our foreheads touched and I breathed slowly.

"Just kiss me already, Ashlers." Juliette grabbed the collar of my shirt and forced me forward. It was simple and sweet but she meant the world to me so it was more than simple and sweet, it was extraordinary. A horn sounded behind us.

"Come on! I need a parking space!" The idiot yelled. Fine. If that's how he's going to act, two can play at that game. I put the car into reverse and backed out just enough that the front wheels were still in the parking space. I pulled back in and got out of the car.

"Come on, Juliette. I forgot something at the snack bar." The impatient man groaned but I flipped him off. He revved off to find a different space. We both got back into the car and buckled up.

"One more kiss for the road?" Juliette rolled her eyes but leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Ah, much better. You're an amazing kisser by the way."

"I know." I looked at her and huffed.

"Like you've ever had a boyfriend."

"Not true! I got you, don't I?"

"I don't count."

"How rude!"

****************************
Comment please tell me what you think!!!!! I've had writers block so sorry about the wait!!!!!! Please comment ideas it would mean the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄👌👌👌👌👌👩🏽💏👱🏽

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
68.1K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong